Looking for sites which forward test EAs?

forex peace army does. But I would say the results are controversial and possibly false, but I have no proof. They are certainly questionable anyway.

1. because the results are contradictory to other results, from other sources such as forums, including this one, and even the reviews section of the forex peace army website.

2. If I'm not mistaken, some of the tests are run by the actual vendors, so they may fix them or incorrectly report the results.

3. They are a website, whose aim is to make money, whether it is to profit or just to cover server costs. Therefore they need advertising revenue. They may get more advertising revenue by doing deals with vendors to make their products look better than they are. (although this could be said about all the sites)

4xproject.com You may also request EA testing if they don't have the one you are looking.

i noticed that most of their statments stoped since last may 2 months ago but they have long history for testing before that . and they did not upload their results on a live server for example, Mti

yes, you can find such individual articles but am looking for a specilized EA testing and comprising page.

Thank you for your help :)

yes, you can find such individual articles but am looking for a specilized EA testing and comprising page.

Thank you for your help :)

birt just opened a new section on his page which might be that what you are looking for:

eareview.net (was posted before)

You should definately read his articles, too. He has much coding knowledge and definately knows what he is doing there.