Trading Journal spreadsheet

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Agree would be great if someone has the new version and will share--has more functions and multiple account handling.

Thanks in advance for anyone that has and will share.

Hi newbie0101,

Was going through the vendors website and found quite amazing features in new version. Also, one thing can be noticed that the sheet is not protected(can be found at FAQ page on vendors site in subset: What about refunds? Tab). I have been looking for such a spreadsheet since long and I am sure many more II members would have been.

Trading Journal plays a crucial part in development of individuals as Successful and Consistently profitable traders.

The Spreadsheet costs 129$ for single market. So, a idea struck into my mind that why don't we buy one spreadsheet as a group as the sheet is not protected and distribute here on II? The bigger the group would be, the less it would cost per individual.:)

Instead of single member bearing the whole cost of product and sharing here, won't it be better if we come ahead as a group and take the initiative?

Let me know what everyone thinks about this idea and let's make it happen guys!

I am in. Looking for response from you other esteemed members!

Thanks and Regards.

Palash.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Hi newbie0101,

Was going through the vendors website and found quite amazing features in new version. Also, one thing can be noticed that the sheet is not protected(can be found at FAQ page on vendors site in subset: What about refunds? Tab). I have been looking for such a spreadsheet since long and I am sure many more II members would have been.

Trading Journal plays a crucial part in development of individuals as Successful and Consistently profitable traders.

The Spreadsheet costs 129$ for single market. So, a idea struck into my mind that why don't we buy one spreadsheet as a group as the sheet is not protected and distribute here on II? The bigger the group would be, the less it would cost per individual.:)

Instead of single member bearing the whole cost of product and sharing here, won't it be better if we come ahead as a group and take the initiative?

Let me know what everyone thinks about this idea and let's make it happen guys!

I am in. Looking for response from you other esteemed members!

Thanks and Regards.

Palash.

Hi,

I´m interested to buy it!

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Trading Journal Spreadsheet Elite All-in-One v6.4.6b

Trading Journal Spreadsheet Elite All-in-One v6.4.6b. Price: $149

Description: http://trading-journal-spreadsheet.com/tjs-elite/

This is the last update of Version 6, it's not much different than the latest version, and it will take the Ninja Trader export utility mentioned in another thread.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?x59meyw66e85j4c

Trellis

Trading Journal Spreadsheet Elite All-in-One v6.4.6b. Price: $149

Description: http://trading-journal-spreadsheet.com/tjs-elite/

This is the last update of Version 6, it's not much different than the latest version, and it will take the Ninja Trader export utility mentioned in another thread.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?x59meyw66e85j4c

Thank you trellis.

The NinjaTrader import utility requires a keycode to work or am I missing on something?

Thanks in advance.

• 5 months later...