Bargain 2.43 millions for just $99!

The language is clear:

Member Since Jan 05, 2011 32 posts FXdome 9 hours ago

I have been running MDP on finfx for a week and the result is not good. While their demo account is showing profit on those same trades when on my real money account they are actully losers. big disappoinments !! Now that explains why the vendors never present a Live account result performance.

FX Scam?

Hermes

The language is clear:

Member Since Jan 05, 2011 32 posts FXdome 9 hours ago

I have been running MDP on finfx for a week and the result is not good. While their demo account is showing profit on those same trades when on my real money account they are actully losers. big disappoinments !! Now that explains why the vendors never present a Live account result performance.

FX Scam?

Hermes

All vendors EA scalper, backtest or DEMO because the commission and the spread is too low compared to the REAL account.

This is mainly to Alpari.

Are there different versions of MDP?

The one I got from tongtoro has totally different parameters than the one shown on vendor's site

tongtoro's version got a "save-mode" that's making the difference between heaven and hell

Show_Debug=0
Verbose=0
Mode_HighSpeed=1
[b]Mode_Safe=1[/b]
Username=Traders-Shop
Magic=112226
OrderCmt=MDP_EURUSD_1.1.0
Money_Management=---------------- Money Management
Min_Lots=0.00100000
Max_Lots=1000.00000000
Risk=1.50000000
SL_TP_Trailing=---------------- SL / TP / Trailing
Trailing_Resolution=0.00000000
Trailing_Stop=1

Edited by iwjw

The one I got from tongtoro has totally different parameters than the one shown on vendor's site

tongtoro's version got a "save-mode" that's making the difference between heaven and hell

Show_Debug=0
Verbose=0
Mode_HighSpeed=1
[b]Mode_Safe=1[/b]
Username=Traders-Shop
Magic=112226
Min_Lots=0.00100000
Max_Lots=1000.00000000
Risk=1.50000000
Trailing_Stop=1

Is tongtoro´s version more safe?

mdp

Show_Debug=0
Verbose=0
Mode_HighSpeed=1
[b]Mode_Safe=1[/b]
Username=Traders-Shop
Magic=112226
Min_Lots=0.00100000
Max_Lots=1000.00000000
Risk=1.50000000
Trailing_Stop=1

At least for the BT there's a huge difference save/unsave mode

Your getting about 1/4 of the trades compared with unsave mode

BT is nothing compared with forward test, but the EA turned $1K to $50+k 2008->today whereas unsave mode would have been a loser.

I still got no answer what's up with the EA shown on the vendor's website....which version are we talking about?

Well i also have no answer. Have applied this EA to live accounts on Axis and Gomarkets using Mode_safe = False and got poor results. I have now changed this to true to see if anything happens. So far no trades! I beleive the vendor has manipulated the results which is common practice by these BS marketers.

Hi,

This EA will never work on a real account.

If you check the duration of each trade then it should be clear that you can not make those profits on a LIVE account. In the statements this EA shows even some trades that lastest ONLY 1!! second and so called made 10pips profit?!...You can never cover your spread and and add profit to it in a matter of a couple of seconds.

In their statements you can even see that in the same minute the EA opened severall trades and closed all those trades in the same minute. That is again impossible with a live account.

If you look into this link hxxp://www.mt4i.com/users/mdpips-bfr/stats and scroll down to the bottom of the page to "stats on closed trades" you will see that the avg. duration of a trade is 3!! seconds. That should speak for itself what to expect on a live account.

So on demo very nice but reality or LIVE accounts will be light years away from those demo results. Even losing money in the long term.

They will spend more time in giving refunds to all the peoloe who bought this EA then counting their profits.

Regards... FXiGoR

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hi,

This EA will never work on a real account.

If you check the duration of each trade then it should be clear that you can not make those profits on a LIVE account. In the statements this EA shows even some trades that lastest ONLY 1!! second and so called made 10pips profit?!...You can never cover your spread and and add profit to it in a matter of a couple of seconds.

In their statements you can even see that in the same minute the EA opened severall trades and closed all those trades in the same minute. That is again impossible with a live account.

If you look into this link hxxp://www.mt4i.com/users/mdpips-bfr/stats and scroll down to the bottom of the page to "stats on closed trades" you will see that the avg. duration of a trade is 3!! seconds. That should speak for itself what to expect on a live account.

So on demo very nice but reality or LIVE accounts will be light years away from those demo results. Even losing money in the long term.

They will spend more time in giving refunds to all the peoloe who bought this EA then counting their profits.

Regards... FXiGoR

You have no clue...LOL

guys he is a scammer..it doesnt work live and if you want to say its working on my account..show..

I tested it on his brokers..my brokers..heck who ever i could find..live forget it.

I even had a friend who made his own based on million dollar pips and ran it live. It made money for a very short time then the brokers cut it off like they do.

Like i have said before..ECN..STP..No Dealing desk..all ****..if you guys cant understand this then you all deserve to loose your money.

Forex brokers are run by criminals aided by the "Regulatory bodies"..LOL..when will you guys learn..iam guessing NEVER

If somebody sells something its ONLY because they cant trade and they need the money.

Learn the Star system..this is real!!

guys he is a scammer..it doesnt work live and if you want to say its working on my account..show..

I tested it on his brokers..my brokers..heck who ever i could find..live forget it.

I even had a friend who made his own based on million dollar pips and ran it live. It made money for a very short time then the brokers cut it off like they do.

Like i have said before..ECN..STP..No Dealing desk..all ****..if you guys cant understand this then you all deserve to loose your money.

Forex brokers are run by criminals aided by the "Regulatory bodies"..LOL..when will you guys learn..iam guessing NEVER

If somebody sells something its ONLY because they cant trade and they need the money.

Learn the Star system..this is real!!

agree brokers can do anything to any system....