Quantum fx bot - need education

The .dll is huge; it's performing the security functions and probably most of the trading logic.

Good luck on this one.

If you visit their MT4i.com account and look under "Profile", you'll see that the first upload was on June 11, with 10 total uploads until June 14th.

I'm not an MT4i user, but this looks fishy.

Edited by conglo

The .dll is huge; it's performing the security functions and probably most of the trading logic.

Good luck on this one.

If you visit their MT4i.com account and look under "Profile", you'll see that the first upload was on June 11, with 10 total uploads until June 14th.

I'm not an MT4i user, but this looks fishy.

yes i dont know what this would mean... if they uploade first time june 11/2011 so where come the previouse transactions from...?? maybe backtest? I dont know how mt4 works ..hope somone with experience can explain better

thanks

it is protected using forex guard

hxxp://www.forexcodeguard.com

at my first post..i give the official link

hxxp://quantumfxbot.com/qfxbdown73p.html

when you click the installer...it will automatic install forex guard at your pc

so when you open metatrader,it will ask for license

if you dont have the license this "forex guard" will deleted the ex4 from your metatrader

even you manually put the ex4 and dll at your metatrader

without license it will disappear once you open your metatrader

Edited by san2x

If you have VPS, it allows you to use it on multiple brokers on that VPS. It restricted to one computer, not one brokerage account. So, this is good for people who have more than 1 brokerage account, then they still only need just 1 license. So far, it had only 2 trades last week because of the flat market activity, and because it was launched towards the end of the week. Maybe next week there will be more trades. :|

I haven't seen an educated version yet.

Edited by Sneed

• 2 months later...