DDSMM - Anyone heard of this?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After download cannot open file, may have something wrong. Please check and upload again.

Thanks.

no problem on my end,

To open the file you need first to unzip it,(you can use 7-zip) then you need Open Office to open the .ods file;

(7-zip and OO are freely available on the web)

Hope it helps.

Same here, the file can be downloaded but open with error.

I don't understand.

What file can't you open? the zip file or the .ods file (OpenDocument Sheet)?

I just tested again the download link (OK) and unzipped (OK) and opened the .ods file (OK), everything is fine.

But you need the right tools.

Please try again and tell us.

FYI

heres something i found out today...it may have been common knowledge, i dont know, perhaps im way behind you guys.

ddsmm was 'stolen'

i had a long chat with the master money bot creator this morning, i asked if he knew ddsmm, because his was similar 'dont start me on that' he said hehehe, turns out mike swanson stole the idea, changed a thing or two and started selling it for $2000...shocking.

Well, dave is such a nice guy, dont take my word for it, put master money bot in forex factory and see what others have said about him way back last year.

and...........im not an affiliate so i wont give you a link, but if you want exactly the same as ddsmm then google master money bot or master trade panel.

If you get the MTP you get the MMB with it, plus lots of other goodies., and all for a tenth of the price.

In fact, go to daves live chat box, ask him yourself

and to think, i thought mike swanson was a genius.....how far wrong was i

Totally agree with u, the master trade panel it's very useful money management tool with fair price and Dave is very nice and helpful guy.

FYI

heres something i found out today...it may have been common knowledge, i dont know, perhaps im way behind you guys.

ddsmm was 'stolen'

i had a long chat with the master money bot creator this morning, i asked if he knew ddsmm, because his was similar 'dont start me on that' he said hehehe, turns out mike swanson stole the idea, changed a thing or two and started selling it for $2000...shocking.

Well, dave is such a nice guy, dont take my word for it, put master money bot in forex factory and see what others have said about him way back last year.

and...........im not an affiliate so i wont give you a link, but if you want exactly the same as ddsmm then google master money bot or master trade panel.

If you get the MTP you get the MMB with it, plus lots of other goodies., and all for a tenth of the price.

In fact, go to daves live chat box, ask him yourself

and to think, i thought mike swanson was a genius.....how far wrong was i

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...