DDSMM - Anyone heard of this?

Hy Freddy,

does it only works with MS? I have openoffice but cannot let it work

If you have openoffice, it should work as is.

Don't forget to have your MT4 running and check that you enabled DDE server in Tools/Options tab Server.

As explained in Cell N4, syntax is not the same with Open Office Calc as with MS Excel !

MSExcel: =MT4|BID!EURUSD

ooCalc: =DDE("MT4";"BID";"EURUSD";1)

If you want to use MSXLS, you need to put the Excel code in Cell D8 instead of Calc code.

It should work then.

I don't have MSXLS anymore so cannot test it.

Hope it helps.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I tested the manual version, but unfortunately I can't use it for my trades. It seems to work only if you have set max stop loss. My stop losses can be different for every trade, depending on setup and time-frame. Otherwise, it got clever algorithm and it's the best money management program I have seen (provided you use set max stop loss). How many of you guys use set stop loss?

Hi

That's where they got clever I think. The manual version uses set stops whereas the auto version uses whatever stop you want at the time. The manual version is just a sneek preview of the auto, which attaches to the chart. Curious if anyone has tried the auto version, and whether it is worth the price tag.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...