So it's true huh!!!

I have removed the contents of this post and ask to all of my brothers here at indo-investasi to please forgive my ignorance. Once I found out that the thread was gone I grew angry and acted out of anger.

I did not stop to think of the feelings of all of the wonderful people here on this forum. I also did not think that it would reflect on Aroman's efforts. Please believe me I only acted on my own and no one on any other forum had anything to do with my actions.

As a result I think that I may have done more harm than good.

Please don't let my actions be a reflection on any one else but me because it was an act out of emotions.

Once again please accept my appologies

I woiuld also like to ask if the mods will please delete this post.

Edited by newbie111

Why

I have removed the contents of this post and ask to all of my brothers here at indo-investasi to please forgive my ignorance. Once I found out that the thread was gone I grew angry and acted out of anger.

I did not stop to think of the feelings of all of the wonderful people here on this forum. I also did not think that it would reflect on Aroman's efforts. Please believe me I only acted on my own and no one on any other forum had anything to do with my actions.

As a result I think that I may have done more harm than good.

Please don't let my actions be a reflection on any one else but me because it was an act out of emotions.

Once again please accept my appologies

I would also like to ask if the mods will please delete this post.

Edited by newbie111

newbie111,

Aroman's post is gone as you said lol.

If you're trying to recruit more members to the "hard done by retail forex traders union" (a.k.a Aroman fan club) shouldn't you be providing a means by which others can enlist ;)

This Aroman stuff seems in some ways to be similar to the Heaven's Gate cult, though I hope not as ultimately life-threatening.