FXiGoR (with a system) versus Aroman !!!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have not already proven this to yourself through your own experiences during your own life then you are truly ignorant.

I would be very interested in seeing the proof of this Conglo, if you have it. Or is this just your unqualified opinion?
Edited by conglo

uhhh, man,, what's up with all this finger pointing on who's being an ignorant!!

Anyways, FXIgor, can you please just edit your topic subject and make it not include the Aroman guy?

This will show that you're here to share, teach and learn instead of just trying to get some attention

Also, can you post your live trading results on myfxbook ? Last time you have posted it on MT4i as far as I remember which is not credible at all.

Thank you for posting Igor, and looking forward to see your work

Edited by Abdulisback

Guest David1713006337
Let's see where FXiGoR is going with this thread. Most of us that have been around the forex knows of his reputation (good and bad) and his unusual postings on Twit's forum and even challenged me at one point (David -1 FXiGoR -0) but we should give him a chance to see if he has something worthy to share. I agree that his tone was uncalled for when he made the first post, but he has since been warned not to continue in a negative manner. So, let's see if FXiGoR is going to redeem himself.

this is going to be same s*** ea as cashdna . I still remember the time you scammed your clients on chatroom, by saying cashdna will make million...wat so ever.. unfortuately i was one of them.

Now, is this your another s*** ea to scam more people this year to earn some loss you had on the market.

lol... It's funny because I did argue with him once about all the negative reviews posted on him by his investors who have said that they lost money and I did not even find one post from one single client saying that he has made money.

But then he posted an account from one of his clients that has been trading for over a year and is in profit, and when I asked him why you never posted your winning accounts to shut all the negative rumors he said that he does not care about what is being posted on forums despite the fact that public forums is the only way to learn about him and his systems.

Anyways, FXIgor has been a member here for quite sometime and he knows very well that there are many experienced people here who can judge if his system can be consistent within minutes of downloading it.

So bottom line is I do not think he will come up with something that does not work and add to the negative reviews he already has got and never counter posted them

FxiGor Now is the time to shine! Im pretty sure members of this forums and many others are tired of all these marketers selling their EA's which in turn lose people money. If you have something positive to show people then lets wait and see what you come up with. I also agree with freakgib patience is the key to trading forex successfully. Maybe we should have some patience to see what you come up with. All the best !

We decided to commerliaze our EA. So I can no longer use this forum or topic to talk about my EA because that would be spamming.

I asked one of the administrators to deleet the topic but he refused because he was worried that he would get the blame for it.

The main reason that we go commercial is that we (my programmer and me) don't want to help people who would never bother to thank us or after downloading the EA would still prefer to kick me in the balls.

People who want to thank us or want to show some gratitude will pay for it. People who don't want to show some gratitude will not pay for it and this way we do not need to feel frustrated that we helped distructive fools. Or that we need to feel like fools.

The majority of the people here are only out to get something (can you please share can you please share....)... and don't show any respect or gratitude.

My true appolagys to the people who did support us.

Friendly regards... iGoR

PS. To the administrators if you deleet this topic please take away also the kudos that I received. I don't want to be thanked for nothing.

Edited by FXiGoR

FXigor, this whole deal sounds like a bunch of BS to me and I am sure it does to so many members except for the newbies, naives and the retards!

1) I can buy your EA and still kick you in the balls

2) You seem to be VERY well known for Bullsh*ting, so this whole deal is without a suprise abviousely another one of your BS especially that you have opened this thread with a subject title that pretty much could lead into sucking-in Aroman viewers who got his thread shut down less than 6 hours from when you have opened your thread, which brings your intentions into question in the first place, because if your product is good, you won't be needing to add Aroman into your hype equation. We both know that viewers would pile-up if the product makes money.

3) You still argue uptill this point that your account blowing EAs are profitable, despite the fact that none of your clients have made any money and in fact most have actually lost a big portion of their accounts, so I doubt a guy like you who refuse to admit his faliure would become successful

4) I used to have a little respect and faith in you but after this whole childesh act from you, I really doubt that your small brain can come up with anything that can even attract our attention for 5 minutes

5) I hope you would have the balls to declare on your future sales page that this is coming from you (FXigor) so I will personally buy the EA from you (if there is a clickbank refund policy added) and post every single flaw of your system which I am 100% sure there will be many

Mr. Abdulisback,

You want or try to be in some sort of controle over me. I suggest that you stop that. You will never say to me what I need to do.

I could not care less what you have to say or what you would like to see. The same I can say to you: show me some proof of REAL accounts that I blew up. You want find any because I never ever blew up an account. I have 32 clients for over more then 18 months now and trade in severall PAMM accounts more then 450K$. People would not come to with me with this kind of money if I would be know to blow up accounts. ( and I can give proof of that because 2 people here on this forum can confirm this ).

And about your click bank refund policy, again I will need to disapoint you (which I don't mind) is that we are going to give a 3 month guarantee. If someone placed the EA for 3 months consecutive without skipping 1 day and did everything as they needed to do and would be in loss or would be in profit but with a drawdown that is to big and can show proof of that with their statement then we are going to give back their money 100% without any delays or difficultys. But we stay in controle and you will do as we say and not the other way around. Wether you like this or don't, again I could not care less.

FXiGoR

So you have 32 clients (in some forums I have read that you "promised" to keep it at 32 but raised the number up which is another one of you BS and proves that you like to hype)

Anyways, so you have 32 HAPPY clients and not even a single one of them has posted a positive feedback about you on forums eventhough they did actually meet you through public forums?! That does sound like another BS

Finally, What about r30008 ? why is he saying that you have lost him money? why you just ignored him instead of confronting him?

Is r30008 and all the 10s of different forum members are lying about the fact that you lost them money?

Could you please for the sake of your reputation, unless you're planning to launch your new EA without mentioning on the sales page that it is yours and renaming it. Could you please post your results on myfxbook.com and make guys like r30008 shut up for ever and help me not to ever doubt your intentions again?

Edited by Abdulisback

We decided to commerliaze our EA. So I can no longer use this forum or topic to talk about my EA because that would be spamming.

I asked one of the administrators to deleet the topic but he refused because he was worried that he would get the blame for it.

The main reason that we go commercial is that we (my programmer and me) don't want to help people who would never bother to thank us or after downloading the EA would still prefer to kick me in the balls.

People who want to thank us or want to show some gratitude will pay for it. People who don't want to show some gratitude will not pay for it and this way we do not need to feel frustrated that we helped distructive fools. Or that we need to feel like fools.

The majority of the people here are only out to get something (can you please share can you please share....)... and don't show any respect or gratitude.

Friendly regards... iGoR

PS. To the administrators if you deleet this topic please take away also the kudos that I received. I don't want to be thanked for nothing.

What a big joke I read today. Thanks for your hardwork and effort, Joker! By the way, Aroman is more reliable and responsible than you! Please, you shouldn't compare with Aroman! Shame on you, iGoR!

Edited by alankw88

I have full respect for FXIgor and his ability to build systems.

I have used one of his old indicator as a road map on Forex

I had to edit it first so it looked better ;-) but it is a good indicator.

Maybe to try and salvage something good from this whole mess, I would appreciate E2U if you could share your modified indicator mentioned in this post. Then at least we will have some benefit. Thanks.

Friendly regards... iGoR

just get rid of this guy already...ban him for empty promises...

That I can agree on, although both are full of sh*t

Aroman doesn't cheat us from the beginning even until now. He has shared his manual trading on the new project home. He sharing everything he knows. He keeps his promise.

For iGoR, the EA finally turned out to be commercial product. No money no talk!

I hat-off to Aroman, but BS to iGoR!

Maybe to try and salvage something good from this whole mess, I would appreciate E2U if you could share your modified indicator mentioned in this post. Then at least we will have some benefit. Thanks.

Hi Diesel

Here it is. You have to go through all the configuration to se how it fit you best. I use it to determine whether an EA is **** or not. I mean if an EA open orders in an ***** position or not.

http://www.4shared.com/file/3oB_R-6H/_T_S_R__SIGNAL_Alert_Alarm_GMT.html

Edited by E2U

just get rid of this guy already...ban him for empty promises...

FXIgor is a liar, a thief and a scammer

1) a liar for being very well known to BS... A LOT!

2) a theif because he has uploaded an ALTERED HTML STATEMENT for me on MT4i website sometime ago and "claimed" that he is and has been making money and never lost... And when I just asked him to post it on a reliable verification website (www.myfxbook.com) for the sake of his reputation he has disappeared.

Here is the thread were he has "temporarely" posted the link to his MT4i FAKED statement before he deleted that entire post later after:

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/12354-Hey-guys-look-at-this..?p=142480#post142480

3) a scammer because he hypes on public forums and made lots of people lose money which uptill this point refuses to even admit that his clients lost money so he can suck in more victims,, and this very thread has most likely been started by him with bad intentions

Even if you ban him, he is a low life enough to simply come back and register with a different user name

Edited by Abdulisback