FXiGoR (with a system) versus Aroman !!!

Hi Everyone,

Most of you who have followed the thread of Aroman from the very beginning wintessed that I made very few postings but that I predicted from the very beginning what would happen with him and have clearly warned you all for him.

He started his topic with an system that he would share and explain the rules.

Suddenly he did not want to share his system because he did not know how to explain his system becaus his English was not good enough.

Then he wanted to share his "system" through a copy trade without explaining. Which he did but his systyem was a plain martingale who was blowing up every account.

Then he suddenly changed his goal to no longer share a system or EA but tried to expose scamming brokers.

I made a posting to warn you all about someone like him that he would only keep you busy and that he is not going to give you anything what so ever but only selling a lot of wind so his ego would grow because of the attention you give him.

I said also that I am making money as a trader for 16 years now and that I will never blaim my broker if I loos some money. A good system works with a good broker (true ECN brokers). So just stay away from bucket shop brokers and you don't need an Aronman to give you proof of that.

I also said that once this Aroman would let you down (because he does not give you anything important to make money off) that I would come back with a system that really makes money. WELL HERE I AM..

Many of you know me from other forums and for those who would not know me then google on "(T_S_R) trading by FXiGoR". Or "ZoRRo Trading system by FXiGoR" etc

You will see that many people and forums all over the world are using trading techniques that I gave already many years ago...

I am going to relaese in a couple of days 1 single system that works on many pairs. By many I mean beside the eurusd and gbpusd, where most of the commercial EA's trade on, that my system works very nice on pairs like the eurjpy, eurcad, audusd...etc...

We ( my programmer and myself) are busy at this moment to turn this system into an EA.

Give me 36H to post all the results. And then give me a couple of more days hopefully not weeks (because one never knows with programming) to release my EA.

Trust me I have a reputation to stand up for and I am not here to keep you busy or that needs some attention to give me a little bit of an ego-boost. My time is presious.

I am 48 years old "young" and get my ego-boosts from other elements in life. So I am going to deliver what I prommissed you. That is a system (EA) from all the EA you saw before, the NEXT GERERATION of EA's. In this sence that you will not find an EA out there that works on so many pairs like our EA does. Which proofs its robustness and reliability.

I keep you informed.

Friendly regards...iGoR

PS The EA will be called (T_S_R)_Next_Generation. T_S_R stands for Trend Slope Retracement. Or buying low in an up trend and selling high in a down trend. Which is a principle that works for every single financial intrument you want to trade.

PS2. Google on my complete name "Igor Devisscher" and you will find postings of 10 years ago on devellopment forums for trading systems on Metastock Professional. So that you are sure that I am not a b*llsh*tter.

PSS. I am here to help you making money not to be Mr Popular Or Mr Nice Guy. So please don't ask st*pid questions and don't expect that I am going to spoonfed or pamper you.

If you hardly know anything about trading then buy at least 5 books on trading. On Amazon you will find what you need to buy if you invest some time in it. As you also need to do in trading.

PSSS. My EA is not going to work on nano lot accounts. I am not going to use the word hate but I dislike people who trade with a couple of hundred dollars. They should better buy themself a Xbox or playstation instead of trading and have a high opinion about themselfs because they broke a new record instead of doubling up their accounts in 1 month time but that you don't see anymore after 6 months trading.

Success comes with knowledge. Knowledge comes with experience. Experience comes with time and hard work... (iGoR)

Edited by FXiGoR

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know FxIgor Reputation in TSD because before I became a moderator here so I also was one contributor coding in TSD-Forum together with Mladen, CodeGurus, and others. And if I say my nick name that has been banned several years ago by a New Digital, then you'll know who I am .. but it did not matter anymore ..:)

Therefore this FXIgor effort will I support him fully because of past reputation .. Congratulations Mr.FXIgor work.

SEFC Mode= Red light ...(off) ..

"Indonesia Forex Community"

You have no credibility, you showed your true colors by deleting the Aroman thread.

I know FxIgor Reputation in TSD because before I became a moderator here so I also was one contributor coding in TSD-Forum together with Mladen, CodeGurus, and others. And if I say my nick name that has been banned several years ago by a New Digital, then you'll know who I am .. but it did not matter anymore ..:)

Therefore this FXIgor effort will I support him fully because of past reputation .. Congratulations Mr.FXIgor work.

Edited by conglo

WHAT SYSTEM?!

14 POSTS, WHAT SYSTEM?!

You are no different than those whom you criticize.

You post before you have results. You have already reserved much space for.. what? NOTHING.

You are so impatient just to make yourself heard that you make a post without any substance.

You had better come up with a good one, you have put yourself on the firing line and everything you have so far (nothing) says.. ZERO.

You would not even be posting if it were not rooted in jealousy.

I think Aroman has caused you to feel weak.

Yes?

I am not impressed and don't give a **** about your so-called credentials; I gave up on you very many years ago when I realized you are just a self-absorbed patronizing egomaniac whose methods are no better than any other $97 scam.

PLEASE- do all the members and myself a favor and prove me wrong.

I'm sure we would all be grateful.

And we are all WAITING.

you never know that I need to give even more information
Edited by hermanhess
received several complaints, explicit language edited out with ******

T_S_R system has been around for many years

I believe it is currently a totally commercial system and the cost to run the EA is in the form of an administration " fee " of approx 35% of your monthly profits generated

Minimum account size rerquired to run the EA is $5,000 .... no doubt to ensure if you do get profit the 35% fee is very healthy for the vendor ... if you only get losses it matters not to the EA vendor, he loses nothing, it is only your account that suffers

I do not follow the system etc, but have seen some mixed reviews

Just be aware of the fact you will be dealing with a commercial vendor

I will follow with interest

Edited by jcs

if you want help Fxigor, then start and not make too much hot wind.

I know you are in this business many years. I buy before your system and follow you and also I pay for a webinar 500 Euro, I listen so many from You but the only think I remember is the siren from the Emergency-Car part your House every day many times :-).

all what you promise , new version and other, I never receive and I never make real money by your system , I think after you now so long in that Business, why you not Rich and stop to fight in some Forums, so many Forums before you banned.

is that the Live after a Trader or "Fund Manager" become Rich, then I will stop trading.

Edited by harry007

Many people think that because someone has been in a business for many years they must know what they are doing.

This is a fallacy.

It simply means that there are many incompetents who have lasted a long time without being found out for what they are, or have bought enough people off to keep their mouths shut.

This speaks mainly to the ignorance of those who allow them to retain their stature.

If you doubt just look at your politicians.

Edited by conglo

Guest David1713006337
FXiGoR, if you have a system you would like to share with the members, please do so. While posting, refrain from attacking other members. Let's be respectful to all members of this forum. Edited by David

You have no credibility, you showed your true colors by deleting the Aroman thread.

Hahahahaha... Cooling Down .. why you be Angry?..and began to insult me ... hahahaha ... chill out friend and we will see later ..

I never want to delete a thread if it is not really serious and can be a major catastrophe later

And to be honest I'm not God who can judge people, but I can see threads which are compatible with the spirit of this forum, As I became a moderator here only thread that's all that I deleted because it really is full of lies (33 pages just promises - false promises it all .. if Aroman open up and not become an arrogant and SUSPICIOUS, maybe I can still consider)

Believe you will copied it ..? that the servers and technologies Party Brokers can you hack? and if it happens for example if it was not a criminal act, which you yourself can be arrested for alleged by the broker as an illegal act? consider friends ..

Whatever your sentences but this is the sentence I got here, then I would not give any comment if it does not contain elements of fraud or crime.

Money is not everything, but the truth is everything

Many people think that because someone has been in a business for many years they must know what they are doing. This is a fallacy. It simply means that there are many incompetents who have lasted a long time without being found out for what they are, or have bought enough people off to keep their mouths shut. This speaks mainly to the ignorance of those who allow them to retain their stature. If you doubt just look at your politicians.

I would be very interested in seeing the proof of this Conglo, if you have it. Or is this just your unqualified opinion?

Hahahahaha... Cooling Down .. why you be Angry?..and began to insult me ... hahahaha ... chill out friend and we will see later ..

I never want to delete a thread if it is not really serious and can be a major catastrophe later

And to be honest I'm not God who can judge people, but I can see threads which are compatible with the spirit of this forum, As I became a moderator here only thread that's all that I deleted because it really is full of lies (33 pages just promises - false promises it all .. if Aroman open up and not become an arrogant and SUSPICIOUS, maybe I can still consider)

Believe you will copied it ..? that the servers and technologies Party Brokers can you hack? and if it happens for example if it was not a criminal act, which you yourself can be arrested for alleged by the broker as an illegal act? consider friends ..

Whatever your sentences but this is the sentence I got here, then I would not give any comment if it does not contain elements of fraud or crime.

Money is not everything, but the truth is everything

If your serious intention is to prevent a major catastrophe than you should close this thread immidiately. The starter seems to have a questionable commercial backround.

If your serious intention is to prevent a major catastrophe than you should close this thread immidiately. The starter seems to have a questionable commercial backround.

Hmm..

If the benefit to us all this thread I let it take place, but if not then I also gained will close this thread also.

Here I do not have the impartiality to anyone, just take sides for the sake of this forum alone.

Maybe I'll see first how the course of this thread .. and I will be negotiated with some other mods first, including the Super Admin ...

Be patient...Thank you

Still waiting.....

Hi Alphine,

I suggest that you read carefully what I wrote so I don't need to repeat myself: ...... Give me 36H to post all the results. And then give me a couple of more days hopefully not weeks (because one never knows with programming) to release my EA.

Maybe that there are 48H in your days where I live there are 24H in a day.

Friendly regards...iGoR