Q-Diamond

Same problem with alpari too..I read: "cannot load library qdiamond100.dll and qdiamondfxII.dll".

Same problem with the EDU version and the DEMO version. Can you share your package with EA, indicators and dll??

Many thank's

int Check() {

//int l_acc_number_0 = AccountNumber();

bool li_4 = FALSE;

bool li_8 = FALSE;

if (Symbol() == "GBPUSD" || Symbol() == "GBPUSD." || Symbol() == "GBPUSDfx" || Symbol() == "GBPUSD_" || Symbol() == "GBPUSD+" || Symbol() == "GBPUSDm" || Symbol() == "GBPUSDFXF") li_4 = TRUE;

if (IsDemo() == TRUE && TimeCurrent() < 1306350000) li_8 = TRUE;

if (li_4 == TRUE && li_8 == TRUE) return (1);

if (Symbol() != "GBPUSD" && Symbol() != "GBPUSD." && Symbol() != "GBPUSDfx" && Symbol() != "GBPUSD_" && Symbol() != "GBPUSD+" && Symbol() != "GBPUSDm" && Symbol() != "GBPUSDFXF") Alert("Using wrong currency pair. Please use GBPUSD (.,fx,jfx,ctf,m) not ", Symbol(), " or contact EA provider [email protected] to change permission.");

//if (IsDemo() == FALSE) Alert("Using wrong account. Please contact [email protected]");

return (0);

}

This is all I've done. It should read the manual where go dll.

the .dll files qdiamond100.dll and msvcr100.dll are the library files good for the code
security and the licensing process. Please, save qdiamond100.dll into experts/libraries
and msvcr100.dll into your Windows/System32 folder (if using 32bit Windows) or into
your Windows/SysWOW64 folder (if using 64bit Windows)1. Do not forget to allow
DLL imports (Tools  Options  Expert Advisors Allow DLL imports).

all .dll are included in post #1 download

I am receiving the following error message when using your EDU version and the demo dll files and indi's:

"Q-Aussie Forex System licensing process failed."

I simply dropped the edu EAs into the experts folder and fired up the platform. The dll's are loaded in the correct places, as well, so not sure what my issue is.

Also, did you guys notice the dates in the code for qdiamond100 and qdiamondfxII that were hard coded to be excluded from backtesting? Interesting what we find inside of these things, is it not.

Best,

c4p