Baila

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello

in expert tab '" show this error ?

why ? please helping me

baila Eur/USD M15 : baila : erorr opening add sell order [baila : 2103 EURUSD peroid m15 ] : (130) invalid stop /// for 1.4070 bal : -50.0000000000 RAVI0_2_24 H1 ...

!!!!!!!!!!! why show this error ? I use masterforex broker ...

I have same trades as you. Is this ea a grid EA? I have tested another eu grid named Eurosmarter that blew up accounts.

Don't know is it grid, using it just two days now.

I read about eurosmarter, and I've seen that massacre couple weeks ago, but now they changed something, and developer said that, there is now 'no grid' option, so maybe it will be better.

Im in a trade long also at 1.4195 down over 77 pips. Awesome EA. All 4 trade prior to this opening have been poor. Definitely doesnt suit my trading style. I trade manually with 40 pips SL that rarely get triggered and here im down -77 pips. Off the s**** heap where all the EA's need to go.

ok but grid ea will have spacings between prices even..this will open another trade if for example..lets talk short here..euro got to a round number (1.4000) and rules are meet it will take a short ( it mainly looks for a bounce )..then euro keeps rising and comes to the next round number if it meets the criteria again it will take another trade.

Ok i have a long open at 1.4195 both live and demo. It picked up a trade long below the support and just above a mid -support which can easily pass through. The EA may have been looking for a bounce off the 100.0 fib but this was not met. Its currently passed through the 1.4153 support and bounced off the 161.8 ext which is a great point for entering a long. Im not convinced that any EA on the market can make you consistent profits. Thanks 50 pips for your efforts, will resort to my trading style. cheers. Im down 78 pips on close waiting for Monday to open which should see the EU goto 1.4153 level. Will wait and see for Monday

I had no trades open at GMT 5AM. I changed the Delta from 400 to 300 and went to work. When I arrived home at about GMT 10AM, I had 21 trades open for a total profit of A$300. I have been running this EA since May 9 on a Go Markets demo account with 100:1 leverage and .5 lots. The total profit since May 9 is A$2,153.

Thanks to 50pips for two great EA's

Whoops wrong thread. This refers to EMAUSD EA. Moderator! Can you please move this confusing post.

Edited by Sound Trader
Added thanks

I had no trades open at GMT 5AM. I changed the Delta from 400 to 300 and went to work. When I arrived home at about GMT 10AM, I had 21 trades open for a total profit of A$300. I have been running this EA since May 9 on a Go Markets demo account with 100:1 leverage and .5 lots. The total profit since May 9 is A$2,153.

Whoops wrong thread. This refers to EMAUSD EA.

hello dear

can share own baila modifeid !?

orginal baila not trade .....

thanks a lot

Whoops wrong thread. This refers to EMAUSD EA.

can you please point me to thread of: EMAUSD EA ?

Cant find with search option here.

thanks

I had the same problem with "zero divide" before' @forex.com, and the problem was that I tried to back test on live account. In order to have good data you need to test it on demo.

But as many of us know already the demo back test does not mean that on live it will trade the same way.

I hope it helps.

Whoops wrong thread. This refers to EMAUSD EA. Moderator! Can you please move this confusing post.

wow, funny results with EMAUSD!!!

Baila EA did it again. Winning trade today...

From trading few days using Baila, I noticed EA closed sometime, 16 pip, 60+ pips, 9 pips, 40 pips, etc.. Can anyone able to read the code and see if there is a reason that this close at different TP? It must have some types of Algo to do this. I am using default settings (except for the lot size), but TP value seems to change even though, extern TP is always set at same.

I'm quite certain that the parameters of "Use Add Take Profit On Trend" and "Use Add Take Profit On Reversal Rate" are responsible for the extra pips in profit. If you don't like the extra profit ($:D$) then just set those parameters to false ;))

Thanks! I love those extra pips :) I am using it with default settings. just changed the lot size. I'll continue with it.

Yes Baila made a winning trade. It was -120 pips at one stage and if you think this is a good thing go for your life. I removed the EA. I waited 24 hr for it to retrace by -120 pips. Ridiculous! It was lucky it did come back otherwise would of been more than 150 pips loss. There were some announcements last night which favoured the EU pair for long this is the only reason why it closed in profit. Good luck with it. Im not using it!

Kappa..its not ridiculous..thats Auto trading for you..It cant think like a human..it just has rules and goes with it..It Has produced far more profit on Auto than what it does loose. You took the hit by your own judgement..Now thats ridiculous..seems like "Fib" masters know best. Ea got it right..yes it did go a bit further than it was suppose to but it was still right..weather you think its because of News or not..

News is just a way for manipulators to shift the market there way..thats all..

I have removed the link from 1st post. I would advise anybody that has it to not share anymore..Keep it to yourself.

Anyway if you feel so strong with Autos then iam surprised you even ran it in that frame of mind!!

I'm not a coder so I apologise if I'm wrong but...if you double click on the MQ4 file to open it up in Meta Editor and then scroll all the way down you'll see the list of currency symbols for all the pairs. Just change the currency symbols inside the MQ4 to match the ones that your broker uses.

thanks this has worked out.