[Req] Market Delta 10.3.9 or 14

marat

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Thank you very much for posting this RulesZZZZ.

I installed the program itself with no problems, but when configuring the connection to IQ it said that iq32.dll was not found. I use the latest IQ 4.8. I then tried to install the old 4.7 version of IQ just to see if it worked and it did, but because of new features and improvements with the 4.8 version 4.7 is not the best solution.

So I have to ask, do you have a newer version of MD which is compatible with 4.8?

Thanks,

Aeddi

Edited by Aeddi

I have found a solution that makes MD 10.3.14 use the new IQ client 4.8. The only thing I did was to put the IQ32.dll file from version 4.7 directly into the 4.8 version folder. Version 4.8 does not have this file. It seems to work fine with Win7. To be on the safe side an alternative is to install the MD folder directly in root of C: with Win7 to avoid folder security issues. I am not sure if this does anything, but it solves issues with MT4.

Another thing one must do is to update the holidays file in MD to 2012 version. This one is put in the admin folder of MD.

For beginners, you must remember that Time Zone must be set to local time.

After both above restart or start MD.

Both files are here: hXXp://www.m0diafire.c0m/?rruo95li69snx5s

Aeddi

• 2 weeks later...
Hy!

after installing I get this message: This version of MarketDelta has expired. Visit www.marketdelta.com to download the latest version.. Marketdelta 10.3.14 cannot continue

What do I Wrong?

Ignore it. Make sure MD is not running, then replace the original in install folder with the cure. Restart.

Additionally you could make sure that your firewall is only letting MD accessing your data provider.

Third, in menu, go to Setup > Preferences > Mail and Internet and uncheck "Check for Updates".

Edited by Aeddi