[Req] Market Delta 10.3.9 or 14

marat

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks Aeddi for your prompt reply, can you please help in connecting MD to MT4, is it possible or not?

You are welcome. From what is immediately available as data source options, MT 4 is not there. So I do not think it is possible.

:( , someday I shall crack it open so wide that, even data in audio form would also be read by it.

thanks aeddi for the help.

:)) You are welcome Hellboy. Even better if so wide that we could get some juicy hamburgers out of it :))

Thanks Aeddi!

MD works now properly..

another question: does this version of MD works any others data feed ie. cqg or zen-fire??

i don't have acc with IQ and the others seem to have free demo acc..

Since I have not tried them I am not sure how it work out, but all of them are data source options. So I guess it would be worth trying out.

• 1 month later...
I can't import daily metastock data into MD please help??

Error :: The import feature available when you licence MD.

Hi Sandeep

Are you Indian ?

Just curious to see NIFTY chart in Market Delta IF possible ;)

Please share if you find any success with MD !

Regards

Danny

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Danny....

Yes I'm Indian...

Sorry to say you but still same prob I've facing regarding MD...

Definitely I'll share with you after solving this probs...

:)

Wish you good luck !

Actually i tried many times in past but never find success :(

Thanks

Danny

one can open any type of chart for any type of markets, but one needs to do some setups first, like instrument setup with its exchange and type, then session override, then time frame etc, once you have the trial software, play around with it and try to explore it. i am sure one can display any type of charts on any software, but tradestation is a real pain in the ...

one can also import chart definition from here

http://www.charthub.com/

http://www.charthub.com/png.php?png=2012/05/08/NIFTY_FOOT_PRINT.png

here is one such example of NIFTY foot print chart with Market Delta with chart definition

open the chart definition with notepad to see the settings.One can also import the definition to MD.:D

Fantastic Hellboy =D>

I wish i can see in PC too !!!

Thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I tried installing and logging in using TransAct, but when I click on Start Feed it shows an error apparently with user validation. I made sure the user, password and account are correct, so it should work. Does anyone know what might be causing this?

I don´t know, but I believe than this .dll file of IQFeed you must coincide with your MarketDelta version. If this .dll is installed in old version not work.

I have finally been able thanks to the help of FX_SuperTrader to make MD 10.3.5(esignal vesrion) works with metaserver and esignal, but I am having a problem.The time of the data that i receve are 2 hours ahead for exaple when are 9:00 am the data on maketdela are reported at 11:00 a.m. it's probabily an esignal's problem that is set on a wrong time zone different than mine but I can't change that.Did you experenced the same problem?How did you solve the problem?I am using esignal 10.6 build 436.0, which esignal version are you using?

Thank you in advance for any help.

Best regards

• 6 months later...