$5,700 Ebay Forex System Auction

Guest David1713006337

Guest David1713006337
Thanks my friend for the effort and initiative. I ran out of Thanks (wished these were not limited) but I promise to return and add one.

hi guys..i have the Robo system..Its actually good for a ebay system. It works very well..The arrows is a Dynamic Range Indicator..Its a common indi you can find anywhere. I modified one of his indis for him to make him feel good.

He has a Robo alert Ea that pops up when the conditions are meet and you only then have to check 1 thing to make sure its good to enter.

He uses 2 stochastics..not 1 like in his pic and thats what the robo alert has in it also with the rest of the rules.

He also has 2 scripts u just attach the buy or sell you are doing and it will place the orders for you. The way he says enters the trades are the important thing with it i have found. You place for instance for a buy..1 order instantlly then next order 5 pips below that and so on. It might sound dangerious but the rules are VERY good and VERY solid so its rare it doesnt go in your direction for some profit..All he goes for is small pips..Not the big move.

To date it seems solid and i get many emails from his clients who say they have 98% accuracy with it.

This might be 1 of the very few Good ebay purchases out there.

Greetings to all...

On the subject of Ebay, I have this to offer...

After spending $50 on E-bay for a wenis enlarger, a poor unsuspecting, unwary shopper received the following...

"A magnifying glass with instructions which read, "Don't use in direct sunlight".

There is something to be learned from all stories!

Didn't I ask you to keep quiet about that :">

hi guys..i have the Robo system..Its actually good for a ebay system. It works very well..The arrows is a Dynamic Range Indicator..Its a common indi you can find anywhere. I modified one of his indis for him to make him feel good.

He has a Robo alert Ea that pops up when the conditions are meet and you only then have to check 1 thing to make sure its good to enter.

He uses 2 stochastics..not 1 like in his pic and thats what the robo alert has in it also with the rest of the rules.

He also has 2 scripts u just attach the buy or sell you are doing and it will place the orders for you. The way he says enters the trades are the important thing with it i have found. You place for instance for a buy..1 order instantlly then next order 5 pips below that and so on. It might sound dangerious but the rules are VERY good and VERY solid so its rare it doesnt go in your direction for some profit..All he goes for is small pips..Not the big move.

To date it seems solid and i get many emails from his clients who say they have 98% accuracy with it.

Do you want to share this stuff for us? 98% accurate sounds pretty good...

And I do like that magnifying glass joke.. Very good

hello dear friend,

can you please share with us the full system?

best regards

ramliam

please share