The Mega Forex Tools Collection (3) $1000s & Growing!!

Guest aroman

The Mega Forex Tools Collection (3) $1000s & Growing!!  

174 members have voted

1. 1. The Mega Forex Tools Collection (3) $1000s & Growing!!

• We all like you please stay here
    • We all go to a better place
    • You go we do not like you
    • Just go away

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To Jayman 007

Hello frend. I could see that You can manage to get the registration code of " Forex Tester". which I really need. I need to finish some of my projects what I have been working Long.

could you do this for me Jayman.. and also There is also a registration Name to be filled along with registration key.

not very sure If Jayman will read this. But any help from someone will be appreciated

Here is my hardware ID: 9B2ED55D-3A7B

thanks

Well, Aroman is not here anymore and I dont see why not. The reasons he didn't want to share were never too clear to me, and after all, this is a sharing forum, so here you are

http://www.multiupload.com/MNV788Q5R0

Thx. Do u have a manual for it?

Thx. Do u have a manual for it?

No manual sorry. But it's very easy to use. You can copy the contents of the rar into the experts folder. Now you can either load the indicator only and you will see it in the bottom of the chart, or you can also load the EA, which will publish an HTML report at a freqeuency you can set (daily, hourly or whatever).

No manual sorry. But it's very easy to use. You can copy the contents of the rar into the experts folder. Now you can either load the indicator only and you will see it in the bottom of the chart, or you can also load the EA, which will publish an HTML report at a freqeuency you can set (daily, hourly or whatever).

Thx a lot. This is great stuff. I will put it on every single broker, thats for sure LOL

How many broker did you already nail with it????

Thx a lot. This is great stuff. I will put it on every single broker, thats for sure LOL

How many broker did you already nail with it????

Well, I dont have many on but one which disappointed me has been Go Markets. A friend did tell me he closed his account because he saw 90 pips spread on a major pair some time ago, and I myself witnessed 34 pips just 2 days ago. I was planning to open an account with them but now...:-S

maybe you forgot an Important Point.. Along with the email.. You also have to provide 150 usd. Lol. Of coz.. then there is no problem

Sorry my mistake. I remember now I did install it with the key provided by Aroman. Then I formatted my PC and lost it. There was another software, called Simple FX tester, which works the way I said.

Well, I dont have many on but one which disappointed me has been Go Markets. A friend did tell me he closed his account because he saw 90 pips spread on a major pair some time ago, and I myself witnessed 34 pips just 2 days ago. I was planning to open an account with them but now...:-S

I saw an increase of 22 pips from average 1,7 pips on the A/U last news release on GO.. they are a no-go. There is a way better Aussie mt4 broker there...

I saw an increase of 22 pips from average 1,7 pips on the A/U last news release on GO.. they are a no-go. There is a way better Aussie mt4 broker there...

Which is? I was watching GO Markets because of what I thought were low spreads and a good review from a friend customer, who probably didn't notice about this spread issue... so I wouln't mind a good alternative.

The spreads on GoMarkets are very low compared to other brokers.

But since GoMarkets is not a market maker ( they don´t quote you their own prices but

only real market prices ), their spreads are variable.

There are situations when the spread in the market widens to 100 Pips or more.

It is not the broker, it is the buyers and sellers.

Why is a broker "bad" or a "no go" if he is not quoting fantasy prices which help him to win against the clients

but is quoting what is really happening in the market ?

For me GoMarkets is one of the best not only because of the lowest spreads but security of funds, very fast execution and other reasons.

Every ECN-broker and every true STP-broker with variable spreads quotes the real market prices

and it is a fact that there are gaps in the market between ask and bid which can be up to 100 Pips and above.

The spreads on GoMarkets are very low compared to other brokers.

But since GoMarkets is not a market maker ( they don´t quote you their own prices but

only real market prices ), their spreads are variable.

There are situations when the spread in the market widens to 100 Pips or more.

It is not the broker, it is the buyers and sellers.

Why is a broker "bad" or a "no go" if he is not quoting fantasy prices which help him to win against the clients

but is quoting what is really happening in the market ?

For me GoMarkets is one of the best not only because of the lowest spreads but security of funds, very fast execution and other reasons.

Every ECN-broker and every true STP-broker with variable spreads quotes the real market prices

and it is a fact that there are gaps in the market between ask and bid which can be up to 100 Pips and above.

I agree with this. They are my live broker, I know how they mean by having extreme spreads sometimes (never during major trading sessions, I get it occasionally around about rollover time), but as you said, that is just because of liquidity and not because they are hunting stops.

Moreover, compared to other ECN feeds spreads are quite similar.

No-Go has a severe liquidity and latency/execution problem since long time. Its widely documented and discussed on FF forum. For a speed scalper this broker is a fatal trap.

That is simply not true.

I am a scalper and never had any problems at GoMarkets.

Neither a latency nor an execution problem.

Something like that happened a few years ago, yes, but it is history.

Of course GoMarkets has competitors who do what they can to damage them.

Or maybe they treat me different than those who complain ?

Maybe they have a separate price feed especially for my live accounts ?

That is simply not true.

I am a scalper and never had any problems at GoMarkets.

Neither a latency nor an execution problem.

Something like that happened a few years ago, yes, but it is history.

Of course GoMarkets has competitors who do what they can to damage them.

Or maybe they treat me different than those who complain ?

Maybe they have a separate price feed especially for my live accounts ?

Take your time to read the FF forum , recent complain is from this week. I was long time customer, I left, bc they are just not able to get the things done.

A friend in Melbourne told me yesterday about chart freezing on Go..

Good news is , more and more best performing competitors popping up in down under.

Edited by pro

Take your time to read the FF forum , recent complain is from this week. I was long time customer, I left, bc they are just not able to get the things done.

A friend in Melbourne told me yesterday about chart freezing on Go..

Good news is , more and more best performing competitors popping up in down under.

I have no problems at all, why should I read the FF forum ?

Anyways,

what is a better choice ?

Please tell us - or is it a secret ?