The latest version of TradeGuider EOD

darkhawk

hi friends, this is my first release in here. I do not have much time to test it, if you find any error I will fix it as soon as possible. (winxp sp3)

TradeGuider EOD 3.7.12.1 (reupload)

http://hotfile.com/dl/117026325/79b6aaf/tg_eod.rar.html

Usage

Install, copy educated file to replace the original file, use any information Reg, enjoy :)

I have been to find adv Get 7.8.421, I really like advget7.8x. If you have permission, please download from here to me, Thanks you.:shand:

hxxp://www.traderszone.c0m/trading-software-exchange/432-advanced-get-7-8-421-real-one.html

Edited by darkhawk
reupload "not packed"

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry, not Virus, just .exe "Packed"

"Packed" exe are normally smaller in size then the original. This crack is 4 times the size of the original file. Moreover 6 AntiVirus engines at VirusTotal recognise it as some sort of Trojan.

Darkhawk, have you cracked it yourself or got it from other sources?

I have checked with ESET Smart Security 4.2.71.2 Business Edition but don't get any virus in it. ESS did a very good job for me for last couple of years. I also checked the file at virustotal. Out of 41 antivirus only 6 detect it as virus. But no top rated antivirus detect it as virus. Pls check it and take ur own decision. Edited by signrc

yes, Crk by me.

you can re-download, it's not packed, 7,868,928kb

have fun

"Packed" exe are normally smaller in size then the original. This crack is 4 times the size of the original file. Moreover 6 AntiVirus engines at VirusTotal recognise it as some sort of Trojan.

Darkhawk, have you cracked it yourself or got it from other sources?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
can someone share TRADEGUDER EOD v 4.

niftymover,

You can find TradeGuider EOD & RT 4.0 at:

http://www.multiupload.com/0I11PF94QT

darkhawk,

If you could help us, once this version of TG is installed and then run it first asks for the data provider. I don't see a way to get around this popup in order to run TG. The only thing left is to exit the program. Is there a way to crack through this popup and use this version of TG for EOD only?

Portable TradeGuider:

Does anyone know how to make TG into a portable version so it can be run from a flash drive on any computer?

Edited by StockJock
Inquiry for TG portable

• 1 year later...
niftymover,

You can find TradeGuider EOD & RT 4.0 at:

http://www.multiupload.com/0I11PF94QT

The above link no longer seems to be working. Like niftymover, I am trying to get a working copy of TradeGuider EOD v4. So either an EOD version, or an EOD + RT version modified the way StockJock has suggested. Either of these would be awesome! If anyone is able to help out or point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated. Cheers =)