Post WallStreet Robot

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pavlus, I tried this on a demo account and it worked but not on a live account. Have you got it to work live?

Thanks

Yes, I'm running it live without problem

See perfomance here:

_http://www.myfxbook.com/ru/members/pavlus777/ea2-tradelikeaproru/118268

Edited by pavlus777

Google "Wall Street Robot 3.9"

It's on a Russian site, look for the graphic from the "Wall Street" movie.

I tried the one for this site on 3 demo account and it worked great and then tried on 2 live accounts and it wouldn't work. Is it working for you live?

Thanks

Whats different in 3.9 ?

This is what the creator wrote to the 3.9 changes he made:

-------------------------------

The new version 3.9

A new version of WallStreet FOREX Robot is available for download in your private download page.

A new functionality is implemented by an request of our customers:

- MaxAccountTrades - using this parameter you can limit the number of simultaneously opened trades in your account.

- FridayExit - if you wish to close all trades on Friday you should use FridayExit = true

- LastTradeHour - the robot can trade until the end of this hour on Friday (including this hour).

- ExitHour - the robot will close all open positions at this hour on Friday.

If you decide to use the "FridayExit" option you should set "LastTradeHour" and "ExitHour" several hours before the market closing of your broker on Friday.

------------------------------------

Pls remember forex is still a zero sum game (minus spread/comm for broker ) it's nt possible for everyone 2 win, someone has 2 lose 4 u 2 win, today the target is wall street tomrw it may b fgb

Holy lord you guys... this is ludicrous. I co-manage a $75 Million fund 60% invested in spot FOREX and there is no way on god's green earth that a bunch of retail FOREX traders, trading a robot on a retail platform are going to influence what Institutions are going to do with a major FOREX pair... stop the madness. I've dropped 500 lot trades on low volume and haven't even moved the market 1/2 a pip, no way any institutions give a **** about Wallstreet or Forex Growth Bot.

Holy lord you guys... this is ludicrous. I co-manage a $75 Million fund 60% invested in spot FOREX and there is no way on god's green earth that a bunch of retail FOREX traders, trading a robot on a retail platform are going to influence what Institutions are going to do with a major FOREX pair... stop the madness. I've dropped 500 lot trades on low volume and haven't even moved the market 1/2 a pip, no way any institutions give a **** about Wallstreet or Forex Growth Bot.
No comments

No comments

Just my opinion,

I think these are two separate issues

I understand that one thing is the volume needed to cause a market movement,

and another to admit the possibility that a broker has the ability to manipulate the behavior of an EA, delaying the time of opening or closing operations.

However I believe that is the result of the logical evolution of the market, and the current situation extremely volatile.

Edited by scorpion

The question would be, how could big players profit from targeting an EA.

The two possibilities I can think of would be:

1. to cause a fakeout, and profit from the further movement as the EA opens positions (as with stop hunting)

2. to cause the EA to close the positions and profit from that movement

But in both cases this would only work if enough people are using the EA with enough volume. E.g. 1000 people using an EA with small minilots will probably not move market in any direction.

So the question is, are there enough people using Wallstreet EA with enough funds to cause any market movement.

And that's what I doubt. So I can't see how big players could profit from targeting Wallstreet EA.

Another thing are manipulative brokers... they might target Wallstreet and manipulate the price feed.

But that shouldn't be possible using ECN brokers.

Just my toughts.

Maybe mathprav or anyone else has some further insights, so please correct me if I am wrong ;-)