Post WallStreet Robot

hi mograst, was about to reply yesterday but was interrupted by the ceiling fan service technician. went out window shopping after that... :-)

running all 4 supported pairs. the biggest loss was gu, but then it was a larger lotsize (0.35). of a total of 66 trades (13 Apr - 18 May), the losses were eu 2, gu 3, uj 4 and uc 3. started off using fixed lots then switched to MM. later 0.20 fixed lots on uj and uc after reading about some members' experience with them (eventhough my stats show the number of loss is roughly the same for the 4 pairs). the developer had also left out uc in the latest v3.8 user guide (but he still runs it). eu and gu still on 5% MM which varies as your a/c grow. including gains from the other two a/c, more than cover the purchase price.

i've got the overdrive developer to thank as well as it had recovered my reckless losses with various other ea, and then doubled it. there were a few huge losses but it recovered nicely. this is where wallstreet now came in. the first trade wa uj and ended in a loss. certainly not a good start, but it has redeemed itself.

well, in case you're wondering, settings are default except some playing around with MM.

but it looks like the developer has stopped using stealth mode lately as shown in his live statement as tp and sl are shown. he could also be using the other two new parameters SecureProfit and SecureProfitTrigger. perhaps we should be doing this too? the user guide is not very clear about these parameters though.

cheerio!

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess. :) What is sure that it is 3.8.

I've already sent out the EA to about 30-35 email addresses.

If anyone wish to get it too, please send me your email address via private message or to my email ([email protected]) and I will send you the working last version of the Wall Street EA. ;)

navigator

I guess. :) What is sure that it is 3.8.

I've already sent out the EA to about 30-35 email addresses.

If anyone wish to get it too, please send me your email address via private message or to my email ([email protected]) and I will send you the working last version of the Wall Street EA. ;)

navigator

Thanks a lot! I received the EA. What do i do with WALLSTREET.dat file in libraries, please? Anyone here has tested the EA yet?

• 2 weeks later...
If you poke around the web for a few minutes you'll find it (yes, the 3.9 educated version).

If you don't find something here you can often find it with a little detective work, I don't think most of you bother.

I browsed more than an hour on the web w/o finding it...plz pm me for a hint. Thx