Post WallStreet Robot

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wall street on my live account has performed poorly. Removed it and placed it in the bin with the other 99% of garbage EA on the market!!

Haven't been here for a long while. Kappaforex, don't junk it yet. It could be broker or spread dependent. I've got it live on Tadawulfx and the new Pepperstone and it has done rather nicely. It fact it has paid for itself and seems to do better than Overdrive which lately have been opening trades against the trend. Overdrive had also paid for itself many times over though. I traded only the 4 recommended pairs with default settings, except lot sizes which were set manually.

Pepperstone is still very new but have small spreads and 0.01 lots. Seems their live and demo feeds are the same. If you want to test them out, open the account through the Aslan Group (for rebates) on the Donnaforex website.

Guest David1713006337
When an owner or developer of a system realizes that their system is being shared or discussed on this forum, they contact the forum and request that their system is removed and by rules, they remove same by black listing the system.