Price Action Lab

timo

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
They have released a new version called Deep Learning Price Action Lab 2.

http://www.priceactionlab.com/Demo/paldemo/paldemo.html

Get the demo version from the above link.

Andrey Bobrov has the 2014 version. Of course I'd be keen on the latest version but I'd really like to give it a try and see how it goes. Would anyone be keen to pitch in with the cost of getting it? Please PM me. Cheers :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I spoke to a guy at a hedge fund the other day where they use the new DLPAL software to manage money. I was trying to get some tips from him. It seems this software offers more than one way to skin a cat. He told me how they use it for identifying long/short pairs from a list of 4000 international stocks. Five installations running 800 stocks each after market closings in US, Europe and Asia. You can start a hedge fund with this software.

I know for the real version, we need to have the Demo version installed. In this case, if your friend is willing to give the Real setup, that would make everybodys day!

I spoke to a guy at a hedge fund the other day where they use the new DLPAL software to manage money. I was trying to get some tips from him. It seems this software offers more than one way to skin a cat. He told me how they use it for identifying long/short pairs from a list of 4000 international stocks. Five installations running 800 stocks each after market closings in US, Europe and Asia. You can start a hedge fund with this software.

• 2 months later...
it wud be very interestin to make a comparison between P.A.L. and PATTERNZ I thinkk they are a bit similar

Not the same, PATTERNZ is for those pattern in the book of the author. I tried it but missed some seen on charts. The other (DLPAL) is some machine learning software that appears highly effective.

• 3 years later...