{REQ} 1 click pips

I have this version running, too and I'm closing order when we reach some kind on resistance or support level ... I'v uploaded my version with ECN fix ... check my posts ...

Thanks for that. I will use your version and forward test from here. Not bad of gain, but it could have been a lot more if EA does close when it hits xx (pips or $$) and start over. What I've seen @ FPA, it was net gain at 65% and down 5%, then, went up 55% and down 25%, etc.. but it seem to close extream losers, but keeping the winners, thus, it has positive DD. But, To me, trading is all about the 'exit'. So, I don't understand this logic. Why it doesn't close. what it is waiting for? 10000% gain ? :-O

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for that. I will use your version and forward test from here. Not bad of gain, but it could have been a lot more if EA does close when it hits xx (pips or $$) and start over. What I've seen @ FPA, it was net gain at 65% and down 5%, then, went up 55% and down 25%, etc.. but it seem to close extream losers, but keeping the winners, thus, it has positive DD. But, To me, trading is all about the 'exit'. So, I don't understand this logic. Why it doesn't close. what it is waiting for? 10000% gain ? :-O

they run without sl and tp values, thats why its not closing...........

No, no. it does close. The problem is, it close losers, but it does not close winners. So, it must be some type of internal algo to calculate how the trade is closing.

yes you are right, i guess its up to us to try to close out at ideally speaking max profit. as longs its profitable thats all what counts in my book, so we shall see soon over longer term. sure hope it wasnt just lucky so far..........

yes you are right, i guess its up to us to try to close out at ideally speaking max profit. as longs its profitable thats all what counts in my book, so we shall see soon over longer term. sure hope it wasnt just lucky so far..........

Please check my prev post ... it is closing after 25 pips profit on most pairs ... I'v seen that it closes few pairs with 35 pip profit ... anyway ... after 3 days of testing (not good for conclusions, but) ... it WORKS ... even after such drop like EURUSD failure ... but it is not the grail I'm looking for .. I optimized FGB and it had a good run this week .... live test account from 137 USD to 205 USD (o,o1 lot about 500 pips) ... just in one day ... what a killer .... anyway ...

Edited by krisware

Please check my prev post ... it is closing after 25 pips profit on most pairs ... I'v seen that it closes few pairs with 35 pip profit ... anyway ... after 3 days of testing (not good for conclusions, but) ... it WORKS ... even after such drop like EURUSD failure ... but it is not the grail I'm looking for .. I optimized FGB and it had a good run this week .... live test account from 137 USD to 205 USD (o,o1 lot about 500 pips) ... just in one day ... what a killer .... anyway ...

Krisware,

could you please share your optimized settings for FGB

Hi Capella, when you say it will *** not work*, do you mean, it will not be profitable or EA will not open the trade on live account? Just want to be clear...

When I watched the video on their main page, I saw broker's name; Alpari UK (if you blink your eyes, you'll miss it, but it is there even though he scratch the broker's name).

What a broker says and what a broker does in not always the same.

There are several "problems" with high-frequence trading (opening and closing order within a minute or so on real, live accounts).

First, it puts a pressure on the broker server (lots of order request), and why should a broker let one small trader use too much of the server resources? Second, brokers needs to net out trader positions against each other and/or against their own trades in order to guarantee their liability against the banks, and to keep their own risk as minimal as possible. And the easiest way to do this, is to trade AGAINST the trader. There's also another reason for trading against the traders. Most of them are loosing, so trading against all traders means that the broker will also profit on the trade against all traders. Trading against a trader that scalps on an intra-minute basis is not easy. And many brokers are unable to cover such scalping traders by trading against them in an efficient way. So instead of dealing with the problem, they find it easier to simply kick out such traders by terminating their accounts, or by slowing down their access to the system, which causes requotes of the prices, or by simply rasing the spread to such levels that the traders are unable to trade proftiable. And finally such high-frequent scalping traders decides that it pointless to continue trading with this technique, and/or with this broker.

This doesn't mean that there are no brokers that accept high-frequence intra-minute scalping traders. However, most of the brokers does not belong to this category. First of all, a broker cannot be a dealing-desk broker. They have to be a STP/ECN broker. Further, their policy MUST accept high-freqence trading. And, the broker must have low spreads on the currency pairs that the traders want to trade on. And the broker must be big enough and have recources to allow such traders to put such a pressure on their server without them taking any notice on it.

It's pointless to validate a high-frequence scalping EA on the basis of the performance on a demo-account. It must be validated on a real live account!

What a broker says and what a broker does in not always the same.

There are several "problems" with high-frequence trading (opening and closing order within a minute or so on real, live accounts).

First, it puts a pressure on the broker server (lots of order request), and why should a broker let one small trader use too much of the server resources? Second, brokers needs to net out trader positions against each other and/or against their own trades in order to guarantee their liability against the banks, and to keep their own risk as minimal as possible. And the easiest way to do this, is to trade AGAINST the trader. There's also another reason for trading against the traders. Most of them are loosing, so trading against all traders means that the broker will also profit on the trade against all traders. Trading against a trader that scalps on an intra-minute basis is not easy. And many brokers are unable to cover such scalping traders by trading against them in an efficient way. So instead of dealing with the problem, they find it easier to simply kick out such traders by terminating their accounts, or by slowing down their access to the system, which causes requotes of the prices, or by simply rasing the spread to such levels that the traders are unable to trade proftiable. And finally such high-frequent scalping traders decides that it pointless to continue trading with this technique, and/or with this broker.

This doesn't mean that there are no brokers that accept high-frequence intra-minute scalping traders. However, most of the brokers does not belong to this category. First of all, a broker cannot be a dealing-desk broker. They have to be a STP/ECN broker. Further, their policy MUST accept high-freqence trading. And, the broker must have low spreads on the currency pairs that the traders want to trade on. And the broker must be big enough and have recources to allow such traders to put such a pressure on their server without them taking any notice on it.

It's pointless to validate a high-frequence scalping EA on the basis of the performance on a demo-account. It must be validated on a real live account!

I do not know what are You talking about ... this EA is not 5 pip Scalper ... trades are open long time and it should work with any ECN broker with lower spreads ...

I do not know what are You talking about ... this EA is not 5 pip Scalper ... trades are open long time and it should work with any ECN broker with lower spreads ...

Well, I just looked at the statement on the company site ( http://www.1clickpips.com/ ) and it's for sure a high-frequence scalper. And even though not all trades opens and closes within 1 minute, many trades are such orders. I've not had time to test this on a demo-account. And backtesting it does not seem to work. Looking through the program code to see what the EA does, has not impressed me. My conclusion is, that this EA might be interesting to run on a low-spread demo account, but hardly nothing that will work on a live account.

FGB Version

Krisware,

What FGB version that you are running...edu from forum or paid one...

Thank

You are quoting 1clickpips website? Guys who now got kicked out by ClickBank and now peddling their garbage on Plimus? It is not by default a high-frequency scalper. And the paid version is the same thing as the ones decompiled and loaded on forums.

And way too many people seem to be still confused by STP and ECN. All ECNs are also STP but not all STPs are ECNs. And vast majority of STPs also do not allow you to scalp for 2 PIPs. They have minimum take profit they allow on their platforms. While ECNs will even allow you to do a 1 PIP take profit since you are paying a commission + raw spreads on every transaction whether you make money or not.

Edited by jonnyrich007