(Share) Arr0ws & Curves indicator

Hmm- what's this ? The holly grail ? Last time I found a similar indicator (even better actually) it was an mtf and in reality it repainted like crazy.

On the other hand doesn't look anywhere near as good here: http://codebase.mql4.com/2444 on daily or here http://www.forexmetatraderindicators.com/arrows-and-curves-mt4-indicator/ on M5. Maybe that screen was just from a nice stretch.

I'll have to look at it I guess.

Edited by SpacyTrader

Hmm- what's this ? The holly grail ? Last time I found a similar indicator (even better actually) it was an mtf and in reality it repainted like crazy.

Remember, I am not selling anything and have made no "Holy Grail" claims, so there is really no need for your cynical sarcasm...

Looks good to me. However I welcome your feedback once you have tried it.

Remember, I am not selling anything and have made no "Holy Grail" claims, so there is really no need for your cynical sarcasm...

Looks good to me. However I welcome your feedback once you have tried it.

I'm sorry if I made it seem like that was directed at you. I appreciate you sharing the indi. It's just that the business with the repainting mtf indi I mentioned happened pretty recently. And so I think any level of cynical sarcasm is quite ok against too good to be true indis.

And I just tested it. Outside the window you screenshoted doesn't look like a holy grail anymore so I apologize ever calling it that :P . Still decent indi. Wonder what would be a good filter for this...

I'm sorry if I made it seem like that was directed at you. I appreciate you sharing the indi. It's just that the business with the repainting mtf indi I mentioned happened pretty recently. And so I think any level of cynical sarcasm is quite ok against too good to be true indis.

And I just tested it. Outside the window you screenshoted doesn't look like a holy grail anymore so I apologize ever calling it that :P . Still decent indi. Wonder what would be a good filter for this...

Thanks. Maybe could be used as a trend determinant or confirmation. Anyone who has some good ideas on this, feel free to speak up.

Thanks. Maybe could be used as a trend determinant or confirmation. Anyone who has some good ideas on this, feel free to speak up.

Yes. I was thinking about the gann hi lo activator, but I'm not sure putting them together will be enough to get a profitable system. Problem is the arrows and curves indi simply has too many arrows.

Btw- I think I'm the one who thanked you the thousandth time. :)

• 3 weeks later...