Do you believe this ?

Hey Guys...

I found a site.....with magnificent statement inside.....

But before that i can not verify if this true or not.....

Need help to verify it...at least we know the algorithma of his trading system....

Thank U...

Check this :

hxxp://www.indoforextrading.000space.com/

hxxp://www.indoforextrading.000space.com/performance/2011/Statement.htm

"You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet!".

anything is possible, I once received a statment too which seemed to good to be true. To be absolutely certain its authentic what i did was send it to the broker representative at ff who verified it for me. most brokers have representatives who are members of ff. Authenticating it on ur own is impossible. The guy could open a very large demo randomly open and shut trades and then edit out the losing trades, this way everything (time of trades, swap etc) would match perfectly and just a small touch up with photoshop is needed to put in the final total p/l.

No.1 rule: If it looks too good to be true, you can be sure it's not true, lol.

No.2 rule: Statements which show no losses for months are sure to be fakes. Even the very best traders accept regular losses as a "cost of doing business".

No.3 rule: Statements which each start with a new deposit and show a handful of winning trades within a small date range are almost certainly fakes.

No.4 rule: Check the swaps. This guy has been buying and selling GBPUSD and getting -ve swap for both, which I don't think is possible ;)

Of course I believe!

Not you?

Let's think two minutes!

See if you could make 100% every day (place $ 1000, and you are a millionaire in 10 days)

I think you would appeal to generous donors to pay you a tip for incidental charges!

You prefer to be accountable to your customers, you may prefer to manage other people's money rather than spend yours on a Copacabana beach.

You prefer the hassle of a business rather than to enjoy life with your family.

I continue?

Or maybe you have an enormous ego and want to show the world your skills, then you give evidence, verified and verifiable, ... but that is another story!

I love marketers! ;)

lol if the owner of this site is that rich why not create the website with a domain name?

that is fishy. anyway for the statement it might be true!

remember the statement is risking 30% of money for first trade. It trade 3 stander lot. that is $3000 per trade $30 per pip. so the statement should be true, but would you want to risk that much money?

anyway for me I would not want to manage other people's money even I am know what I am doing with my own system.

Edited by mtuppers

I don't know why scammers are drawn to forex like bees to honey. I think when it comes to the allure of $$$ many people are very gullible. From my experience 50% of what is out there is fraud, 49% is rehashed of what is already known and maybe 1% is new and original and works. That's the purpose of this forum--to weed through the 99% junk without getting stiffed!

forex93,

I think your percentages are probably quite close when it comes to commercial systems.

1% may be new and original though it won't work long term in the case of any EAs out there. In the case of manual systems with fancy new indicators - who knows how long they will last ?

Of the 49% rehashed could well be some good systems, though they will be manual systems and as we know with manual systems - it's not the system, but the trader which makes all the difference.

Everyone is looking for an easy way into trading (which is what the scammers are hoping for). Unfortunately for them, after lots of time in the market I'm sure that an easy route in just doesn't exist.

If you want to make money in this game, you need a lot of education (which this forum and others provide), then you need the real education which is getting into the market and trading regularly. What really disapppoints me is to see someone who shares the latest fad EA being given thanks from all and sundry, however really useful information which some profitable traders spend a lot of their time putting together to help others goes relatively unnoticed. This suggests one thing...that the bulk of people here are wanting to make quick and easy money (the latest "holy grail" chasers) and don't want to have to learn to be traders to be able to do that.

Trading seems simple - all you do is look at a chart and make a simple decision: Up or Down right ? Trading is simple in that sense, though it's not easy, and if it was EA's may actually be able to make some consistent profits lol.

In my view trading is like any other profession, you need a lot of training to understand all the theory of technical analysis, then you need tons of practice to know what parts of the theory suit you best and how to use that in depth. There's no "fast track" to achieving all this, whether it comes from EA's, signal services, managed accounts, copied trades etc. If you want to make any money the hard way is the only way IMHO.

Anyone who wants to be a real trader and actually make money rather than mess around backtesting or losing money money running useless EAs should have a good read through "Come into my trading room" by Dr. Alexander Elder. Something niggling in my subconscious recently attracted me to pick this book (which I bought many years ago) from my bookshelf and read through again.

What astounded me was that the sort of trading - using multiple timeframes is very similar to what I use now. What I re-discovered are interesting snippets on how to maintain discipline and focus on trading.

It's strange that this is a really old book, which I've not looked at for years, though it contains everything which I believe you need to make you a good trader (and I've spent years accumulating this sort of info. from a variety of sources).

No doubt the book is available in e-format on a file share somewhere, though I'd recommend getting hold of a hardcopy if you can find one. Anyone scanning through the e-book will notice references to stock trading all over the place and comments like "you need at least $50,000 or preferably $100,000 to start trading professionally" and move the e-book swiftly to the recycle bin. At least with a hardcopy, you have the option of revisiting old knowledge and for me personally I find that I get more engrossed with a real book and learn much more than I would do from an e-book (which is so easy to scan through and then ignore).

What you need to do is read this book as a forex trader. Remember that stocks require real money to buy them, so a $50,000 account for stocks is the same as a $1,000 account for forex at 50:1 leverage. The psychology of trading is identical regardless of market and the technical method is sound with good examples of trading using multiple timeframes and some great tips on how to effectively use divergence.

Edited by soundfx

LOL

Yes, nice looking but ....What you posted is same as ISEA (2 to 5pips profit and 29 SL)

Few years ago, there were many threads about it (complete waste of time, but we were "young and naive"), don't fall in the trap!

Thank you very much for all response....

Seems to good to be true....

We assume the fake guy is an expert on trend....

After studying chart at least we knew that this is the trend system on Daily :

March :

03/01 Sell 1.6240, 1.6260, 1.6280

02/01 Sell 1.6300, 1.6320

TP : 1.6187

Drawdown : 100 pips

April :

04/04

Sell on 1.6170, 1.6160

TP 40 pips

Then Buy 04/04

Buy on 1.6240, 16260, 16280, 1.6300, 1.6320

TP 90, 100, 110, 120 pips

Drawdown 200 pips

Trend with martingale system....

martingale = eventual account buster

Yap....But not all martingale is the buster....

Maybe you can check what the turtle trader did so many years ago....

The scheme to get rich but only rich in long long time....

Actually 7 or ten years not so many long time..... :-}