MT IB Bridge V1030 FULL Version €449.00

Guest aroman

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aroman

Visit the post at

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/12517-The-Mega-Forex-Tools-Collection-1000s-amp-Growing!!

it has the updated version and instructions

Respect

AroMan

Hi aroman, I ran into this thread by accident. I was actually doing a search for Forex Trader Pro and this thread was in the results.

I'm glad it was because even though I have no use for this share, I still gave you thanks for teaching others to do so . I don' t see why it's not on the first page of this section because it's not that old.

Guest aroman
Hi aroman, I ran into this thread by accident. I was actually doing a search for Forex Trader Pro and this thread was in the results.

I'm glad it was because even though I have no use for this share, I still gave you thanks for teaching others to do so . I don' t see why it's not on the first page of this section because it's not that old.

Hi newbie111

If you search for my posts you would find I have shared software with over $6000 but after a while I found some smart members start to play silly.

I have decided not to share anymore for now till I see this forum will have a bit of decent members, there are many act assholes and never knew how much they would miss out when I stop sharing.

There are a big shares of software I have just one of them is over $16000 and I personally using all tools I have and make very big profit.

What to do man, keep what I have and let loosers live in regret.

I hope what I have shared on this forum will be useful for good members and for bad members let them burn in the deep forex :)

Respect you newbie111

AroMan

Hi newbie111

If you search for my posts you would find I have shared software with over $6000 but after a while I found some smart members start to play silly.

I have decided not to share anymore for now till I see this forum will have a bit of decent members, there are many act assholes and never knew how much they would miss out when I stop sharing.

There are a big shares of software I have just one of them is over $16000 and I personally using all tools I have and make very big profit.

I hope what I have shared on this forum will be useful for good members and for bad members let them burn in the deep forex :)

Respect you newbie111

AroMan

Hello AroMan:

How was your weekend? I was waiting to hear your manual trading method as you promised us in the last posting... By the way, I am sorry to hear that you had bad feeling because of some members. Please have a big heart.

I believe that there are many more good, respectful members who are willing to be with you. And in my humble opinion your participation and thoughts are more precious and priceless. Sharing software is a bonus...

Hope to see your thoughtful words and gifts again... Thank you

Hi newbie111

Respect you newbie111

AroMan

supporting you, even if this is your choice

best regards and my respect

I can sympathise with you.

I developed a system which showed some promise.

I shared it for free and asked any sharer to help me develop it further by just back and forward testing with various settings as experiments.

It was downloaded hundreds of times but no one helped to test and develop.

That's life, I guess.

Egwig

Guest aroman

I shared it for free and asked any sharer to help me develop it further by just back and forward testing with various settings as experiments.

That's life, I guess.

Egwig

Hi Egg :)

If you need help then ask and good members including myself will be helping you man.

keep Eggs rolling :)

Respect you man

AroMan

Hi aroman and all my loveable friends.... im searching for a good and very useful forum since long long time... actually i feel i came to right place... Dr aroman... ur genious... im very thankful about ur wonderful shares.... im waiting for ur promise... that is u ll share manual trading stretagy.... when i can see this my dear aroman...??????

hi aroman,

thank you very much for sharing your tools.

I dont even know that such a tool exists. This would be really great if it is working as described.

so for now i installed the plain MT4 without broker, then the Brigde. TWS is already installed. I am new to MT4. My question is do i have to setup a demo account within MT4 first to get the Marketdata running ? i read that getting Marketdata from IB doesnt work.

when i try to login in MT4 i see that there are only Demo Servers available.

Could you please tell me what u have done this to get it to work ?

Thank you very much.

10suited

Guest aroman
Hi aroman and all my loveable friends.... im searching for a good and very useful forum since long long time... actually i feel i came to right place... Dr aroman... ur genious... im very thankful about ur wonderful shares.... im waiting for ur promise... that is u ll share manual trading stretagy.... when i can see this my dear aroman...??????

Mohamed hi.

Thanks man for your post. I am preparing to share my simple strategy I made to make over $3000 a day with $49 drawdown.

I am not very good on how to explain so I put everything on papers will post too.

If you wish I can trade for you, you can have a demo account first to see the results, and if you find it is good then you can use on live account.

Let me know if this is a good idea for you.

P.S. join the new post and welcome you to download all new tools I post, support me too at:

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/12893-The-Mega-Forex-Tools-Collection-(3)-1000s-amp-Growing!!

Respect you my good friend

AroMan

That's life, I guess.

Egwig

bro i will going to help develop it, althought i'm now enough pro but i "THINK" and "HOPE" can lead the others heart to help you build the system getting better aand better . :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...