MT IB Bridge V1030 FULL Version €449.00

Guest aroman

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Everyone

For last 4 days I have posted 3 full very useful tools, and I can see it was viewed by over 873 members here and total downloads reached above 719 times.

It became a habit for some just come hamming to download free tools without even say "Thanks", well this should be changed.

Some good members are generous to share with others while others are just selfish take, never give, and EVEN take things free without saying "Thanks"

Many good members stopped sharing good shares because of such a reason.

My Options:

1- Share more tools with other members

2- Stop like others and keep good shares for myself

Your Options:

1- Learn to share good shares with others

2- Learn to say "Thanks"

3- or you will never get good shares here

Just it is unfair that more than 500 downloads and only 40 thanks, common people have anyone here think to give thanks to the GOD of this forum for keeping it open for everyone ?!

Ok, here I give everyone a chance to go back and say "Thanks" for downloading tools I post here then when I see 500 thanks as the number of downloaded shares then I will post the "MTIBBridge V1030 FULL Version €449.00" download link here.

Before you jump and write a silly comment to this post, think again because you will put yourself in the pool of selfish and no appreciated person..... Got The Message ?!!

By the way I "THANK" everyone appreciates my efforts by leaving "Thanks" in previous posts with shares.

Respect

AroMan

Hi Aroman,

You're right about the selfishness of some members.

We had a discussion last year about this.

Sure, it's so easy to thank, but some do not take the time to do it!

Time is money, we must believe that people are desperate to win, but that is the best way to lose when moving from one system to another.

I do not have account with IB, but I want to thank you for your spirit of sharing.

But I have a question for you!

Have you never find anything interesting to download on Indo investasi since you are a member?

Guest aroman
Hi Aroman,

You're right about the selfishness of some members.

We had a discussion last year about this.

Sure, it's so easy to thank, but some do not take the time to do it!

Time is money, we must believe that people are desperate to win, but that is the best way to lose when moving from one system to another.

I do not have account with IB, but I want to thank you for your spirit of sharing.

But I have a question for you!

Have you never find anything interesting to download on Indo investasi since you are a member?

Hi freddy appreciate your time and efforts to write your lines.

I do trade manually without Expert Advisors, something all traders forget is when they trade forex simply they trade ageist Banks, EA would be fine if trading forex ageist other traders, and this is the big reason most if not all expert advisors do not perform as they should.

in sound of the above my answer is I never downloaded anything from this good forum, instead as you see I bring shares to members instead of I take, and sometimes I wonder why would I do this, most likely I like to share by nature :)

IT is a good forum here, but it started to be a target of new members who register here to download and cause problem to the board, that is why some systems or shares are black_listed.

I have access to the best forex tools that even traders do not know about it, willing to share here but will see what this happing down loaders do beside take sharing and run.

So look at my Posts with shares here, been viewed over 3000 times in total, downloads counter shows over 2018 times downloaded from 3 posts with 3 different tools, and I got 205 "Thanks".

I am not looking for benefits of actual "Thanks", but I am sick of such people used to live in this world talking free things and walk without paying appreciations.

But thanks to the wonderful members such yourself who give time and effort to thank and share

Respect to you and others

AroMan

Hi freddy appreciate your time and efforts to write your lines.

I do trade manually without Expert Advisors, something all traders forget is when they trade forex simply they trade ageist Banks, EA would be fine if trading forex ageist other traders, and this is the big reason most if not all expert advisors do not perform as they should.

in sound of the above my answer is I never downloaded anything from this good forum, instead as you see I bring shares to members instead of I take, and sometimes I wonder why would I do this, most likely I like to share by nature :)

IT is a good forum here, but it started to be a target of new members who register here to download and cause problem to the board, that is why some systems or shares are black_listed.

I have access to the best forex tools that even traders do not know about it, willing to share here but will see what this happing down loaders do beside take sharing and run.

So look at my Posts with shares here, been viewed over 3000 times in total, downloads counter shows over 2018 times downloaded from 3 posts with 3 different tools, and I got 205 "Thanks".

I am not looking for benefits of actual "Thanks", but I am sick of such people used to live in this world talking free things and walk without paying appreciations.

But thanks to the wonderful members such yourself who give time and effort to thank and share

Respect to you and others

AroMan

============================================

Hi Aroman,

You sounded a bit depressed. Cheer up, your efforts and contributions are well recognized on this board. As evidenced by the zillions of "thank you" notes.

You're right that Forex traders have to trade again the brokers, which presented a great disadvantage to us. And I fount this out at the very early stage of my Forex trading career several years ago. That's why I only trade Forex through InteractiveBrokers who is a true ECN broker with extremely tight spread and lowest commission in the industry, sometimes 0.5 pip spread for EURUSD. With your great IB Bridge tool, now I can do a lot of fancy trading strategies on MT4 platform and execute the orders on IB TWS platform.

I am now in the process of perfecting my trading system on MT4 (a very profitable system), and I will share it through this forum when my system is complete. But, as of now, it is already a very profitable system, but I am trying to minimize the decision time with the current system, and make this system as efficient as possible. Stay tuned.

Thanks again my friend.

AroMan,

Thanks for sharing this software. We all guilty of not saying 'thanks' time to time, me include. :">

Now, many of the members download this software, can someone explain How do I make this activate? I ran crack and still asking for lic key. Maybe I didn't do the activation step correctly.

Also, can someone share their experience with this software?

Thanks

Guest aroman
AroMan,

Thanks for sharing this software. We all guilty of not saying 'thanks' time to time, me include. :">

Now, many of the members download this software, can someone explain How do I make this activate? I ran crack and still asking for lic key. Maybe I didn't do the activation step correctly.

Also, can someone share their experience with this software?

Thanks

Simple:

1st: Install the software inside the downloaded file

2nd: Apply the Activator

3rd: Start the program and click on (About & License) and now you should see it is successfully activated.

My personal experience with this software is wonderful, I use it to link between MT4 with EA to Interactive Brokers account and results above perfect.

Although I do not trade EA on MT4 because MT brokers all sucks, no matter what all others say MT itself is a scam and all your EA trading are exposed at the broker's server, they have anti-bots that will fool any EA specially with dynamic spreads.

IB are OK, my experience with them still new but the link is good to have.

Respect

AroMan

Interactive Brokers?? I never heard before. Could you introduce? Is OANDA or FXCM an IB?

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/4830-Interactive-Brokers?highlight=interactive+brokers

I think they are the biggest, the safest, most competent, most professional and most honest! But no handholding or wordy customerservice. I use them for more than 10 years.

Regards

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/4830-Interactive-Brokers?highlight=interactive+brokers

I think they are the biggest, the safest, most competent, most professional and most honest! But no handholding or wordy customerservice. I use them for more than 10 years.

Regards

Then how to bridge Oanda's FXtrader and FXCM's Trading Station?

Guest aroman

hi Everyone

I am working on bbridging between MT4 to MT5 / MT4 & MT5 to Onada and MT4 FXCM

It is much programming and will post as I finish them one by one

The all scope is to allow EA to trade on none Automated trading platforms.

I will appreciate if there are C++ and Delphi programmers here to cooperate (2 hands better than one)

I am not interested in selling my programming at all, but instead I will post them as free tools for everyone to use .......... exclusively to the community here

Only remember to click "Thanks" or the "Star" under my Avatar to keep me encouraged

Respect you all

AroMan

Guest aroman
Don't think FXCM is worth it. Even in their manual platform I got really bad execution, as well as far too big spreads compared to others. No dealing desk my a**.

I totally agree FXCM sucks do not trust them, and as for Onada you can trade directly using their MT4 platform check this

http://oanda.sg/fxTrade

Respect you man

AroMan

Edited by aroman

Can someone give a simple guide to how this works please. I understand you have to register with an IB but who supplies the MT4 platform etc? Does the broker do this?

Quite frankly I do not trust any of the fx brokers and if you don't believe they chase stops, have a look at this. This happened last February.

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/8238/image2ao.jpg

by the way. kudos to you aroman

Hi Aroman,

Thanks for your great sharing spirits. I am interested in your new project "I am working on bridging between MT4 to MT5 / MT4 & MT5 to Onada and MT4 FXCM".

Please post your product when it is completed in this thread.

By the way, in case we doubt that an MT4 broker may look and try to fool our profitable eas, how about using a Trade copier that will copy all trades of our profitable eas from another MT4 broker into our live accounts at the other brokers ? Do you think this way will work well ?

Besides Oanda who just released their MT4 platform recently, do any of you know about any other honest, reliable MT4 brokers out there ? How about Gomarkets ? Tadawulfx ? Pepperstone (new Australian broker), etc ?

Thanks for all your information

Jennifer

Guest aroman
Hi Aroman,

Thanks for your great sharing spirits. I am interested in your new project "I am working on bridging between MT4 to MT5 / MT4 & MT5 to Onada and MT4 FXCM".

Please post your product when it is completed in this thread.

By the way, in case we doubt that an MT4 broker may look and try to fool our profitable eas, how about using a Trade copier that will copy all trades of our profitable eas from another MT4 broker into our live accounts at the other brokers ? Do you think this way will work well ?

Besides Oanda who just released their MT4 platform recently, do any of you know about any other honest, reliable MT4 brokers out there ? How about Gomarkets ? Tadawulfx ? Pepperstone (new Australian broker), etc ?

Thanks for all your information

Jennifer

By the way, in case we doubt that an MT4 broker may look and try to fool our profitable eas, how about using a Trade copier that will copy all trades of our profitable eas from another MT4 broker into our live accounts at the other brokers ?

It is not very safe to do the above, I have try it already unsuccessful.

I use a different method is to HIDE your TP & SL.

I trade manually so as soon as the trade in profit I place positive TP that means your broker can not turn the trade against you but you have to have the manual trading skills which I am sure you have.

All Expert advisors are the real enemy more than your broker and the market, pickup the best EA and I will show you it will blow up your account.

Go slow and stable in your trades, increase your lot size as you feel comfortable and safe.

There is no such a way to put EA and go to the beach relaxing since EA running on your live account will be taking your relax away.

All traders using EA they are not a traders but a big dreamers and ask all of them they will be having their a** stick to the seat watching the screen while puking up their nose as they are picking up their losses.

If you need a help with manual trading I can advice, PM if you want.

Be a good trader make successful trades then shut down your computer then go to the beach, have fun and come back to do more safe trades, learn when to enter the market and when to leave it.

Greed is good is perfect is sweet but learn to listen to your own voice when you need to ignore the greed. and you will end up with very good big profit and will spend it happy.

Respect you girl

AroMan

It is not very safe to do the above, I have try it already unsuccessful.

I use a different method is to HIDE your TP & SL.

I trade manually so as soon as the trade in profit I place positive TP that means your broker can not turn the trade against you but you have to have the manual trading skills which I am sure you have.

All Expert advisors are the real enemy more than your broker and the market, pickup the best EA and I will show you it will blow up your account.

Go slow and stable in your trades, increase your lot size as you feel comfortable and safe.

There is no such a way to put EA and go to the beach relaxing since EA running on your live account will be taking your relax away.

All traders using EA they are not a traders but a big dreamers and ask all of them they will be having their a** stick to the seat watching the screen while puking up their nose as they are picking up their losses.

If you need a help with manual trading I can advice, PM if you want.

Be a good trader make successful trades then shut down your computer then go to the beach, have fun and come back to do more safe trades, learn when to enter the market and when to leave it.

Greed is good is perfect is sweet but learn to listen to your own voice when you need to ignore the greed. and you will end up with very good big profit and will spend it happy.

Respect you girl

AroMan

Hello AroMan:

Thank you for your sharing and meaningful thoughts. I enjoyed reading your writing in this thread although I don't need MT4 IB bridge because I don't have an IB account. Hope that your project is going well.

I am also a manual trader and struggle for being a profitable trader.

I am wondering if you can share your manual trading experiences to all of traders here in this forum. I don't have PM function but want to get your advice. I think there are others who want the same.

I believe that it would be harder than sharing trading tools... Please take your time and share something whenever you have spare time. How about opening another thread for AroMan's manual trading advice?

Once again thank you.

Edited by finex