MT IB Bridge V1030 FULL Version €449.00

Guest aroman

Guest aroman

Hi Everyone

For last 4 days I have posted 3 full very useful tools, and I can see it was viewed by over 873 members here and total downloads reached above 719 times.

It became a habit for some just come hamming to download free tools without even say "Thanks", well this should be changed.

Some good members are generous to share with others while others are just selfish take, never give, and EVEN take things free without saying "Thanks"

Many good members stopped sharing good shares because of such a reason.

My Options:

1- Share more tools with other members

2- Stop like others and keep good shares for myself

Your Options:

1- Learn to share good shares with others

2- Learn to say "Thanks"

3- or you will never get good shares here

Just it is unfair that more than 500 downloads and only 40 thanks, common people have anyone here think to give thanks to the GOD of this forum for keeping it open for everyone ?!

Ok, here I give everyone a chance to go back and say "Thanks" for downloading tools I post here then when I see 500 thanks as the number of downloaded shares then I will post the "MTIBBridge V1030 FULL Version €449.00" download link here.

Before you jump and write a silly comment to this post, think again because you will put yourself in the pool of selfish and no appreciated person..... Got The Message ?!!

By the way I "THANK" everyone appreciates my efforts by leaving "Thanks" in previous posts with shares.

Respect

AroMan

Edited by aroman

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes people are in a hurry and they don't realize that to some posters like yourself a well deserved "thank you" makes a big difference. I think I speak for everybody here that we all appreciate you sharing great tools with us. By posting them you can get feedback while others test your stuff and you can have a chance to get new ideas and improvements from all of us. A big thank you and keep the sharing spirit alive.

Cheers

Guest aroman
Sometimes people are in a hurry and they don't realize that to some posters like yourself a well deserved "thank you" makes a big difference. I think I speak for everybody here that we all appreciate you sharing great tools with us. By posting them you can get feedback while others test your stuff and you can have a chance to get new ideas and improvements from all of us. A big thank you and keep the sharing spirit alive.

Cheers

Thanks fxnight for your understanding and your worlds of courage, please check your PM for the download link.

Safe trading man

Respect

AroMan

Don't be discouraged, I think some people are just collecting anything that get's posted, without ever looking at it again :-) Those who are really interested will hopefully give good feedback.

Curious to try this out, since I'm an IB customer, too. I did not even know it existed, nice idea. Do you have any experience with order execution, are there any delays, problems with magic numbers, etc? (Oanda MT4 bridge seems to have those problems).

Hi AroMan, although I always try to thank the generous uploaders I sometimes find later that I missed a click. Normally I don`t hesitate to thank, also because it is easy bookkeeping for me to find out it I already downloaded an item.

Now I have te poblem to control and find out if I gave proper tanks to everyone -and especially you. Is there an easy way to see YOUR link-posts?

Thanks again

indo37

Guest aroman

Ok just for the decent fellows here who give thanks ...... trust it is a big thing for some.

Here I share the download link with a faith that others would rate my membership here or at least leave "thanks", and TRUST I have some good tools to share here you never thought you could get your hands on them for free. so let us see.

Download link: http://www.multiupload.com/J018ANYGPS

Thanks to everyone here

Safe trading

Respect

AroMan

Ok just for the decent fellows here who give thanks ...... trust it is a big thing for some.

Here I share the download link with a faith that others would rate my membership here or at least leave "thanks", and TRUST I have some good tools to share here you never thought you could get your hands on them for free. so let us see.

Download link: http://www.multiupload.com/J018ANYGPS

Thanks to everyone here

Safe trading

Respect

AroMan

thank you very much for this contribution

Hi AromMan

Thank you for your great share.

I cannot find the THANK YOU button maybe due to 5 post restriction.

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/9643-I-would-lik-to-say-Thanks

I am grateful to all great sharers in this forum here but not able to find the THANK YOU button to express my THANKS. This is due to I am still learning & not a active contributor. I believe you will see a lot of THANK YOU if everybody can see & click on the THANK YOU button without restriction. Maybe our admin can takout this resrtiction.

Thanks to this GREAT Forum with Great people.

Guest aroman

This is a trade bridging between MT4 and IB ...... It is perfect for traders who want to trade the "InteractiveBrokers brokers".

so it links MetaTrader to InteractiveBrokers TWS "Trade Workstation"

It is very handy if you have a successful EA and wish to do automated trading on IB platform, you can run it on your PC or install it on a VPS.

I am using it and it works just perfect, and for such a price €449.00 and for you is free then it is a wonderful thing to have.

About "Thanks" I understand that some can not find the "Thanks" link or rating "STAR" under my profile, but please make it your good habit to say thanks to others who spend time getting you good trading tools.

My posting tools here valued over $1000 so the world thanks would balance the feeling of guilt I guess.

Respect

AroMan

Edited by aroman

thanks aroman,

am not all the time on this forum, but i appreciate what your are trying to do, giving respect for the one that give their work or ea that have a big value for free.

In the same time if it`s ok for you i will share one of my tool that have big value for me, an maybe for other, at these link C-a-m-s--tasia---S--T--u-Dio

all link are the same tool,

english is not my first language sorry for mistakes..

Edited by insider007

Guest aroman

Hi everyone

Thanks to everyone with their "thanks" You really made me happy :)

I do not have a manual but you can use the built help, using this tool is very easy, have a play with it and you will become the master to help others.

insider007 you are a good man and big thanks for sharing.

OK here is a good deal (If anyone know or need any Forex tool then please let me know and I will get it for you) this is my active time for sharing so be quick to ask

Let the spirit of sharing alive

PS. Thanks to the GOD of this forum for his efforts and such a good platform for everyone in the community, we love you MAN

Respect to all

AroMan