• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just my 2 cents...

The website seems do not enough professional to sell their stuff...look at the statement....pure rubbish!!

This guy Matt has never been about fancy marketing websites, he's a trader not a marketer. He also does not bring out a new system every couple of months. His 5Tic Forex system is the one he's been using for years until now. And even this new one still uses elements of 5Ticforex.

He also does not promise amazing profits, just that if you follow his system properly, you WILL make more than you lose.

If a great looking website and well edited statement is what sells, then best i start working on my photoshop skills :)

Wes

It works on the 5 minute time frame..good luck..you basically have to trade in line with all the indis...5 rules..1, look for Osma to change color, 2,3 make sure chandeliers are in sync..on same side..4, look for arrow under range bar and break of price through the emas.. 5..Make sure price has broken previous, support/resistance and then enter on new candle.

Good Luck!!

Edited by goldenboy7115
too much info out here

It does seem to produce some good results..as with anything..you won't know unless you try it yourself and see what results you can get. Matt is a good guy...talked to him on the phone..he's quick getting back to you. I don't think anyone would limit themselves to only one income stream? So he makes a few bucks on the side..oh well, put it into your account :)

It works on the 5 minute time frame..good luck..you basically have to trade in line with all the indis...5 rules..1, look for Osma to change color, 2,3 make sure chandeliers are in sync..on same side..4, look for arrow under range bar and break of price through the emas.. 5..Make sure price has broken previous, support/resistance and then enter on new candle.

Good Luck!!

Thanks for the tips goldenboy, looking forward to read the manual for the strategy.

Good Luck!!

Thanks for these entry rules, goldenboy. Unfortunately there's much more than entries to make a system profitable, like money management and so on. I understand that the manual, as it includes videos, would take some time to upload, but we're all awaiting your next input with impatience, my friend, so we can finally start testing it live ;)

Just bought it and im impressed!

You can try it for free!!!

http://www.fivetictrading.com/system17/7dayfreetrial.html 

Hi moritzm. Do you get the manual and instructions if you sign up to the trial? Although it would be easier to post them here. I for one wouldn't mind paying if it does what it says on the tin but I'm afraid one week wouldn't be enough time to decide, even though I like the videos...

Edited by alright

Hi moritzm. Do you get the manual and instructions if you sign up to the trial? Although it would be easier to post them here. I for one wouldn't mind paying if it does what it says on the tin but I'm afraid one week wouldn't be enough time to decide, even though I like the videos...

There is no manual but a few videos which explain how to use this system. Well i think its enough time to see if it works for you. I tooked one trade this morning and it was profitable ;)