[share] Holy Grail EA - 80% / month + 6.50% DD

What is the 'Guardian Protection software' ? Why would someone wants to collect other traders' account# and p***word? for what purpose?

I never knew such thing exist until this thread, but it's good to know. I haven't install (nor plan to), but when it is not widely known software, I am bit nervous to install. Then, it maybe just me and others may not have an issue.

This was the 1. APRIL :-))

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the 'Guardian Protection software' ? Why would someone wants to collect other traders' account# and p***word? for what purpose?

I never knew such thing exist until this thread, but it's good to know. I haven't install (nor plan to), but when it is not widely known software, I am bit nervous to install. Then, it maybe just me and others may not have an issue.

this software is the same as mql defender,

it protect on the EX4 from ppl like us-LOL

if you go over askalas posts you will see that he helped a lot and he is great programmer,

regards

ramliam

Edited by ramliam

Dear Stormin_Norman,

You are fooling people just to earn many kudos, yeah you are damm good at it. That is the reason why you are most qualified to be rotten in HELL infinitely, and you are the definition of HELL, and may devil bless you eternally in your rotten HELL.

love your work alvinl. :))

btw: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_Fools'_Day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbS-1m9H1RY

Edited by Stormin_Norman

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

You are fooling people just to earn... rotten in HELL.... devil bless you eternally...

OMG... another preacher =))

Greed is very dangerous, my friend. It is poisoning your life to such level where you won't recognize so simple and harmless things like an april joke.

It seems this thread reached its goal: we've just found April's fool... ;)

(I know... I know: I'll rot in hell, too... :-ss)

Ok, fun is over. I know some of you got offended by my april joke but hey, thats how it works and I posted it in a thread with the obvious theme. It took me about an hour to create this EA. I decided to create a "holy grail" EA that would perform nearly perfect in a backtest with 99% tickdata and it had to be completely harmless. I even threw in a "kickazz" parameter :) And because of the "please educate" spirit of this forum I just had to go all the way so I added the decompilation protection.

Ok, fun is over. I know some of you got offended by my april joke but hey, thats how it works and I posted it in a thread with the obvious theme. It took me about an hour to create this EA. I decided to create a "holy grail" EA that would perform nearly perfect in a backtest with 99% tickdata and it had to be completely harmless. I even threw in a "kickazz" parameter :) And because of the "please educate" spirit of this forum I just had to go all the way so I added the decompilation protection.

Backtest only from 0.1 lot. You can edit to 0.01 lot.

Hi everybody,

Has anybody run forward-testing on this ea and have good preset file on which pairs it performs well ?

It's too good to be true from impressive backtesting result. Hope that we can make it perform well on live account as it has performed well on backtesting result posted.

Thanks

Jennifer

it was a joke.

Hi everybody,

Has anybody run forward-testing on this ea and have good preset file on which pairs it performs well ?

It's too good to be true from impressive backtesting result. Hope that we can make it perform well on live account as it has performed well on backtesting result posted.

Thanks

Jennifer

:D

You can't. It reads the 'future' prices in the history.

Thanks for the kudos...much appreciated!

OK. I see the problem. I was trying to read the code rather than attach it to a chart.... Got it... It just needs to be tweaked to do live trades instead of demo. ;)

Is there a secret message there? Male, Female, Music,.... I missed some of the other symbols.....;))