forex arbitrages

ok here's the go.

arbitrages in the retail sector make profits from companies' manipulation of the price feeds. if they are manipulating the price feeds chances are they will have in their T+C that arbitrage trading is not permitted.

come withdrawl time you will not get your money. simple. one good way to know if your broker is good or not is if an arbitrage system works on it. if it doesnt, you have a good broker.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

How does arbitrage program work when loaded on only 1 broker platform? First test showed sell entry in vicinity of support on EUR/USD. Puzzled on how trade entry selected. 5 pip target and 100 pip stop loss worrisome.

Comments welcome.

You guys can't read, can you?

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/12379-forex-arbitrages?p=142244&viewfull=1#post142244

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/12351-req-forex-arbitrage?p=141972&viewfull=1#post141972

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/12351-req-forex-arbitrage?p=142067&viewfull=1#post142067

iwjw: You say that the ea is trading a number of common indicators. But it is not clear that this is happening. I find no indicators loaded. This is what the company told another party:

The software itself will be able to gather information from our accounts

and your account and make incredibly profitable trades! You only need one broker account.

Of course it is unclear what information is gathered.

I think the questions remain unanswered at this time.

iwjw: You say that the ea is trading a number of common indicators. But it is not clear that this is happening. I find no indicators loaded. This is what the company told another party:

The software itself will be able to gather information from our accounts

and your account and make incredibly profitable trades! You only need one broker account.

Of course it is unclear what information is gathered.

I think the questions remain unanswered at this time.

Look at the code properly

double l_isar_28 = iSAR(NULL, 0, 0.005, 0.05, 1);

double l_isar_36 = iSAR(NULL, 0, 0.005, 0.05, 0);

double l_irsi_44 = iRSI(NULL, 0, 21, PRICE_CLOSE, 0);

double l_istochastic_52 = iStochastic(NULL, 0, 10, 3, 3, MODE_EMA, 0, MODE_MAIN, 0);

double l_istochastic_60 = iStochastic(NULL, 0, 10, 3, 3, MODE_EMA, 0, MODE_MAIN, 1);

double l_imomentum_68 = iMomentum(NULL, 0, 100, PRICE_OPEN, 0);

double l_iadx_76 = iADX(NULL, 0, 21, PRICE_CLOSE, MODE_MAIN, 0);

double l_iosma_84 = iOsMA(NULL, 0, 90, 99, 88, PRICE_OPEN, 1);

is very clear witihin the code.

Also it is impossible for the EA to communucate with theri servers withouth the implimentation of either an ftp command or a dll instruction neither of with is withi the code on this program.

It simply uses common indicators supplien with all mt4 terminals

Pheniox: Thank you for that useful information and clarification.

Should we conclude that the company is misrepresenting that it is providing arbitrage software?

100 % not an arbitrage program from my point of view. In order to be an arbitrage it has to compare prices from one broker to another and there can be no latency between communication or it will not work.

Another form of arbitrage is betweem currencies and spreads and a few others .

In other words an arbitrage is a comparision of one thing against another, and if using an indicator it must compare on currency against another, which this program does not do.

So yes it is no where near to being an arbitrage program.

I have had several discussions with support and no matter what question i ask i get replies nothing related to the question

These guys are drop kicks that don't even understand the meaning of arbitrage.

Huge DD keep away from it.

Requested refund

Pheniox: Thank you for your further comments. Also to r-a-u-l and e24 for your confirming notes.

FWIW, the first trade the software entered is at a severe loss. It also looks like the 100 pip stop loss is not triggering. I was wary when the software entered a sell trade in the vicinity of support.

Edited by Steveg

• 2 weeks later...