Faizumi fx

Nice system Dave & Hermes! I took the Starlight off my chart since you said it's not being used in this system. Heiken Ashi is I guess good for visual confirmation, however what is the purpose of the fractals in the system? If no purpose, I will take them off as well since it could give conflicting information to the actual signal criteria... As Einstein said, make everything as simple as possible but no simpler...

Results are perhaps even better than you think. The Buy trade that ended in a loss in the picture shouldn't have been taken as Goldminer was still red... thanks for sharing. Please keep us apprised of the results as we go forward. I will keep an eye on this system also. Cheers !

Here is an image for the full system so that you all can see it...

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w201/jtimpsonstamps/faizumifull.gif

And here is a image for a streamline version that has only the indicators required to make a trade decision. Certainly a lot less Sexy! Please note: I am not trying to change the system by leaving some of the unused indicators off in this image. There may well be use for them that I am unaware of. I suggest you start with the full version as kindly shared by Dave and Hermes and go from there...

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w201/jtimpsonstamps/faizumisimple.gif

Dave's system does look like it has real potential !

Edited by Diesel 10

I got a few positive responses on that system it must be good! I didn't have time to test it but will take a look when more time. The system is for free, they must be a good FX souls!

I feel happy for your success. We should also educate the MD v1.35 and v1.20 because they are the best EAs ever made.

Cheers Hermes

Edited by hermes

• 1 month later...
How do you trade this system ? TP ? SL ? In another thread 50 pip TP for H4 timeframe was mentioned, but what about SL ? On H1 it doesn't look profitable at all on EURUSD simply going from signal to signal. No idea how they got those results in that test. Same situation on H4 really. If you don't exit before reverse signal you lose.

I don't look the RR as important factor rather look for safety exits. They made tests with lousy entries but exact exits and found out that sophisticated exits make the money, not the entries. Put SL on previous high/low swing candle. For exits use 5EMA if candle close above/below. If very greedy use 10EMA but not higher. Or use RSI 2 when candle closes at 50-65.

Hermes