Req:The excalibur method

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and then there is the Stairway method for $560. You have to be a member (free) to view, I think...

http://www.money-tigers.com/excalibur-how-i-made-two-of-wd-ganns-secrets-both-practical-and-easy-to-apply-to-todays-markets/stairway-trading-method/

MarketCycle-360.com

• 2 weeks later...
cannot share because of signed disclosure

Hi speaker, we can understand if you cannot share due to signed non-disclosure agreement (NDA). But if you are a member of the excalibur method, can you at least share your impression or your experience?

For example, is it profitable for you? Is it easy to learn and apply (especially to someone without Gann experience)? How time-comsuming (or not) is using the method? Or the bottom-line question, would you recommend this method?

I believe such answers would not disclose the actual method, and therefore they should not violate your NDA.

And your answers may even help people who are interested in buying this method, but is sitting on the fence due to price and lack of users' feedbacks.

its no big deal- If you want to really understand astro= read pentagon from Bradley Cowen also Jeannie Long books. Cowan is a stud- better than anyone I know read it learn dissect it. You will find all the answers. Astro is like math- it builds upon itself. Patience and learn how to study him. You will be enlighten beyond your imagintion. You have to study and learn.

looking at astro- 11:05 eastern time give or take 5 mintues- major turn on emni- also look at Euro - USD- major astro event.May 14,2012

Edited by speaker

Thank you Speaker, but just like dukeaugustus I am very interested in this system, so I would really appreciate if you could please answer the following questions:

Is it profitable for you?

Is it easy to learn and apply (especially to someone without Gann experience)?

How time-comsuming (or not) is using the method?

Or the bottom-line question, would you recommend this method?

Many thanks in advance

gann- is profitable- its a journey- go to forex forum- there is great information. Need to read and understand gann- i trade the emni only, proftable after a long time. if you want to learn trig or calculus one needs to learn math. Its not an overnight deal. i would recomend astro over anything. I have seen people trade ( friend) real time- using gann- using money managment 1% pertrade. 5 -8 R/R. It is not easy- find the answers. If you gave people tomorrows newspaper- a lot of people would still get it wrong. A lot of people want red arrow gren arrow- not the case. Jeannie Long and Cowan are your answers - dissect their work. If you want to be a greatat anything - it takes long hours of work- worth the reward. Most people give up- because they instant answers.

• 1 month later...
Guys,

why don`t you check with google ?

Here is version 3.5 of the excalibur method for test purposes:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/befkek

Sixer

I don't think this has got anything to do with the strategy discussed in this thread. It's an EA which has been advertised on this site for a few years

http://fxreports.net/

and just by chance it happens to have the same name

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...