My first sharing (Forex executive)

nab

I have a very good plan on which i need input of the senior members of this great forum

the idea is that

we know that on Fibonacci time zones the price reverses combining the executive with the Fibonacci time zone areas will give nearly accurate results.

let say at point x the fibo time zone states reversal and the very next or the same candle is identified as reversal point by executive indicator i think that would have 99.9% chances of taking profit

In this way traders like me who dont have extensive knowledge of price action and Fibonacci can trade utilizing both of the great tools even without requiering extensive knowledge

Kudos are welcome

Hi

Now no more kudos. Already has changed to Thanks :)

Anyway here are some more back up mirrors :)

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/ONOKWXDF/fx_exe.rar_links

Or

http://www.mediafire.com/?8zb14rgja138bd8

Virustotal scan results 0/ 43 (0.0%)

http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/report.html?id=1841cec2e4082299d992afd2776a548297be29b4467ba5220073267f3f0c28d1-1298117799

Edited by alansim
Added Virus scan results

it sounds really simple trade as per the recommended but how much can some one trust the system

can you just put orders as it keeps saying... i mean how good the system is can some one share the experience if some one has heard or trading successfully with this system....

If the thread starter would have used the search function of the forum, he would have found

3 threads about the E x e c u t i v e system.

This most relevant, where the system was shared, is this:

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/6940-%28REQ%29-Forex-Executive?highlight=Executive

16 pages of discussion, I bet that the educated version shared by nab comes from that thread.

An EA was created and finally everybody lost interest.

Why ?

As always: the EA traded the system correctly and showed that it is not profitable in the long run.

You can be lucky a few days or more, then run into many Stop-Losses.

Maybe the signals of the indicator could be profitable if somebody added filters, but since everybody lost interest,

the system was forgotten.

Later on an exact copycat of the executive-system appeared on the market.

The plagiat was called Forex Revolution and the usual marketing hype happened.

Nobody is talking about the plagiat anymore.

Anyways,

if you look at the signals: yes, sometimes there are very good signals.

Who is going to find the magic filter which avoid the losing signals ?

fxeasy tht was really good info.

I have been in this forum from past one year and have tried all the system and still not able to find one good system which i can bet on and say that i have found my style of trading and now i dont need any system or any other nonsense , but i login in to this forum every day with so high expectation that i would one day find a system tht can make me money .

but the makers of system comes out with all nonsense systems, forex market is so old and there are so mnay awesome traders who conver their balance into 100% returns months but we still are in search of a good system.

How there cant be 1 good system in that market on which we can bet on and get satisfied , all the sellers of the system comes out with huge promisses and they all take ur balance to 0 are they nuts before they even come out with system they dont even test for 1 year.

I am not asking for a Holi Grill system and i am sure there cant be , but one good system that if we cant take some money but it does get us in to BE and we can lose the day and we do trade next day that might get us in to profits in decent numbers monthly.

But we all come on this forum every morning that some one from one corner of the world will share a good system and we can make money .

But we all come get excited in the end when ever some one share a system and we all try and give it try and wht we get a reply from one of the mos erxperiancsed trader as its not word to waste time and we get disappointed .

Cant there be a one good system not many but one good system

sorry guys it was not to the point but just i frustration and irritation on ppl who promises 1million pips and it does not even come 0.000000000001% to their claims.

i personally thanks to all the memebers who have given so much information,contribution,time to this forum with out any expectation from the newbies and for those are in expectations, every time a memeber ask for a system every one is happy and ready to help and share what awesome forum,

KUDOS to every one every single member u all are just great.

I am not asking for a Holi Grill system and i am sure there cant be , but one good system that if we cant take some money but it does get us in to BE and we can lose the day and we do trade next day that might get us in to profits in decent numbers monthly.

Do not ignite, you might get burnt! :D

Joking.

Seriously, learn "Price Action", I know! Not Plug & Play but the best way to survive.

All the best to you.

Firstly i am so happy to see all the good members specially freddy

This is not important to me from where i got the system, (I dont even remember) what is important to me is that i have to share any good thing with you guys ....

reason

every good thing i have got is from this forum includes knowledge of trading, systems, softwares and a spirit to share...

I give credit to the members of this forum who have even shown the ways to search for softwares and systems.

As far as my little experience is that its good to use forex executive in 30m or 4hr ...

I always use forex grayl software without which i feel blind... with fx grayl if u know that a currency is on strength let say 7 now no matter what indicator gives me the signal of sell i will never sell it

same thing goes with this indicator if the currency x is strong and forex executive says buy i will not hasitate

As far as my little experience is that its good to use forex executive in 30m or 4hr ...

I always use forex grayl software without which i feel blind... with fx grayl if u know that a currency is on strength let say 7 now no matter what indicator gives me the signal of sell i will never sell it

same thing goes with this indicator if the currency x is strong and forex executive says buy i will not hasitate

Do you mean AccuStrength Currency Strength Meter?

I searched this forum but didn't really find this.

Could you plz share this? Thanks a lot!

There is no good system and there never will be a good system.

Not only for Forex trading , the same for stocks or options.

The only good system is that one you make/build yourself.

I,am trading since 1977 , talk with a lott of traders, read almost everything about trading,

but never find a good system,simply they don,t exist.

Try to make/build your own system and stick to that one, then you will succeed.

Looking around on forums like this one, download sometimes a system, and in the evening or

weekend i try them out to see i can use an indicator for my own system, thats what i do.

And another question i hear so many times, can you live from trading? Yes , but you need a decent account.

Forget $5000.00 or $10.000.00 you need at least $20.000 account and a good MM.

I,am trading every day for living, trying to get my target what is not so much , but i can live from it.

To make millions $$$ i don,t need, other things are more important in life, just my family, bread and bed that,s it.

I don,t want to give an advice, but remember this one, KEEP IT SIMPLE! sometimes i see systems, i want to make a copie

make it bigger and hang it on my wall in our livingroom , realy a abstract painting from Picasso it looks .

How on earth you want to make money with such a system?

Wish your all a lott of pips.

I agree with perdoman Fredddy, Nab and others. The tendency is for most people to look and look for the a system that will give them "instant gratification simple" because we have a generation the have been fooled by just everything can be obtained in short order and most importantly with very little work on their behalf. That simple does not exist. Anything that is worthwhile requires your time investment and IT IS NOT FREE. Some people spend endless hours and sometime there life looking for the magic pill. They fail miserable at realizing that magic is subjective. If something works for you consistently you have obtained you magic pill for there is no universal magic pill so stop looking for it. It is SAD to see how intolerant some post are to ideas or anything that don't fall in line with certain people. Luck is defined as when preparation meets opportunity for no work no gain. Having said that, we should be more focus on understanding things, stop modifying every goddamn thing, criticizing any one who disagree with us and seek out something that allows us to make a decent living and you will see that as you get better, more experience, find some system that meats you personality, you will do very well. THERE IS NO HOLY GRAIL ANYWHERE, SO STOP LOOKING. We are our own wost enemy and our behavior suppress any chance of succeeding at what we do converting us into life long winners. I suspect that those character flaws transcend into your family life as well as with your spouse or girlfriend. I will not give trading advise but will say that once I got a grip of my personal behavior and place order and discipline my life has improved TEN fold. I have put together s system that meets my character and woks well for me. You can do the same, learn about systems and take what works for you and you will be much happier. There nothing that worth the paper it is written on for free. You will have to invest time and be patient to success. Stay focus and avoid wondering around from system to system once you find a fit. If you feel you can adopt, then do so. That did work for me. This site has all that you need (I will not make any recommendation). We should just grow up and treat FX as a business. The other side of the coin is that you will be the proud owner of all EA and Indicators and 10 years later you are still at the beginning line and have not grown as a trader or person, totally frustrated and unhappy. Be kind to others and reevaluate your approach and get focus. Happy trading G.S.

Hi Matt1984, i cannot share how i trade, everybody has his own style of trading.

Look at the charts, and try to find out how and why they behave what they are doing.

I always use candles, make them big , red for down and green for up ,put an EMA and stoch 8.3.3. and

Support and Resistance nothing more i need.

TF1 hour , but depence on how market behave ,switching to TF30 and TF4 hours.

This works for me, but maybe someone else cannot trade with this.

A friend of my has a ful time job, working in a warehouse ,salary about $1700.00 net a month, that,s avarage

salary in my country.

After work he,s going to trade forex for a few hours ,account about $2500 , he is trying to make $15.00 a $20.00 every day

He,s using the 3 Ducks and he,s making every month about $300.00 so he has a nice total income every month.

I tried this 3 ducks to trade but a disaster, i just can,t , it,s not working for me, thats what i want to tell you, every body has his own style

of trading.

Just go for it!! good luck!!

• 1 month later...