Gps forex robot

Ladies and Gents for your Pleasure... GPS FOREX ROBOT Educated and yours to examine.

http://1.1.1.1/storage/GPSForexRobot_Educated.zip "REMOVED"

NOW heres the original UNALTERD VERSION http://2.2.2.1/storage/GPSFOREXROBOT_UNEDUCATED.zip "REMOVED"

Ill delete the file after its mirrored.

Edited by gustofusion

Gusto dear thanx for bringing it here but it needs further education to graduate.

there are no error messages and no trades are taken up.i checked eurusd and eurgbp bots.

mirror for all.

multiupload.com/5IPKVKI2NI

edit: the mirror is for incompletely educated version.

Edited by halcyonn

Gustofusion: That was rather poorly educated. Just removing some login info and the dll call is not gonna work. :)

Try this instead, I educated the package for all three EAs, tested and should all be OK:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ffzncn8qi0h7hfy

Say thanks while downloading... :)

Edited by San4x
Thanks for the kudos...much appreciated!

Damn.. you beat me to it.....

I too gave my hand at educating it.....

Nice try, but I don't think that your version will work. It won't get the data from DLL since you used a simple bypass. Have you tested your version?

Guest Jayman007

Try this instead, I educated the package for all three EAs, tested and should all be OK:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ffzncn8qi0h7hfy

Say thanks while downloading... :)

Hey Chef, I'm still learning to educate. It seems I took a diff approach than you. Would you please have a look at what I did and see if it will work as well.

I see you defined a bunch of variables. Is that cause you comment out one of the dll calls?

[spoiler=variable definitions added] gda_508[16] = 1.00000000;

gda_508[17] = 2.00000000;

gda_508[18] = 86.50000000;

gda_508[19] = 3.00000000;

gda_508[20] = 23.00000000;

gda_508[21] = 0.00000000;

gda_508[22] = 0.00000000;

gda_508[23] = 0.00000000;

gda_508[24] = 1.00000000;

gda_508[25] = 1.00000000;

gda_508[26] = 1.00000000;

gda_508[27] = 1.00000000;

gda_508[28] = 0.00000000;

gda_508[29] = -2.00000000;

gda_508[30] = 1.00000000;

gda_508[31] = 220.00000000;

gda_508[32] = 14.60000000;

gda_508[33] = 6.00000000;

Guest Jayman007
Nice try, but I don't think that your version will work. It won't get the data from DLL since you used a simple bypass. Have you tested your version?

I tested it as far as loading it on a chart and watching it all initialize without any errors. I posted it before I saw it take any trades though. Is a backtest what's required for 100% confirmation?

Thanks for the help, I'm really trying to learn.

Guest Jayman007
Yes, you need this data for the EA to properly run.

Actually, the variables you posted are just for the EURGBP EA. Each EA has its own set of variables it gets from DLL.

Yes, I realize I just posted from one of the pairs. I thought since I didn't comment out the dll call that it will still get the variables from there. What exactly is stopping that from happening in the file I posted?

Does it have to do with gda_508 ?

To test your edu version, just try to print one of the values that are fetched from the dll and stored in the gda_508 array.

For instance, in EURGBP version, go to the loop SetVariables(), and add: "Print("gda_508[17] = "+gda_508[17]);

Then load the EA on chart and watch it in the Experts Tab to see the value of that variable. If it's 0.0000000, it's not working.

Guest Jayman007

For instance, in EURGBP version, go to the loop SetVariables(), and add: "Print("gda_508[17] = "+gda_508[17]);

Was the broken syntax of this line a test? ;) Well, I'm no coder but I'm determined to get it right.

got it.. should be like this

Print("gda_508[17] = "+gda_508[17]);

Edited by Jayman007

Guest Jayman007
Well I'm gonna keep working on this till I figure out how you came up with all the values you did. Some seem obvious, while others like gda_508[18] I have no idea how you came up with 86.5

Guest james_phuc28

Hi everybody,

Today is Xmas day. I wish all of us here "a Merry Xmas, and a Happy, Prosperous and Successful trading year in 2011".

Well, does anybody have a nice backtesting results from 2009 up to this time? on which pair?

Let's comment on this ea to see if it can be any similar to the live-testing results that its' authors claimed on their website or not.

Have a nice weekend !

James

use lot risk reductor at 1 and lot at .1 for eurusd and you don't need to have a second look at account running the ea...there will be good returns without any major risks.

usdchf is not an impressive sight even with these safer variables.eurgbp is safe all through 2010 but 2009 is not as good.

eurusd is good through last two years with above inputs.

the bot is good for that trader only who does not want to do anything with manual trading.even one good trade manually,of proper size, in a year,can get better results than this bot.

Edited by halcyonn

Guest Jayman007
use lot risk reductor at 1 and lot at .1 for eurusd and you don't need to have a second look at account running the ea...there will be good returns without any major risks.

usdchf is not an impressive sight even with these safer variables.eurgbp is safe all through 2010 but 2009 is not as good.

eurusd is good through last two years with above inputs.

the bot is good for that trader only who does not want to do anything with manual trading.even one good trade manually,of proper size, in a year,can get better results than this bot.

What TF you running that on? M15 or H1?