Pips 4 Idiots

vinnie

Mmm, TP 20 SL 500

So.. Pips4Idiots was CodedByIdiots .. :)

these kind of EAs are mainly aimed at people who does not care (either they do not know or do not have time) to request a refund of 97$..

for time pass, go thru this page - http://www.pips4idiots.com/jv.html - have fun reading their future emails including the "final MEGA PUSH" mail .. lol..

"Pips 4 Idiots works by utilizing a complex background analysis that cross-references the trades every member makes... allowing it to adapt to changing market conditions faster than any robot before it." :))

Edited by fxshare

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I realise it is a huge SL but and a 15 pip TP but on his website, it closes trades after 3 pips, and the SL never goes anywhere near 200, so a question for coders, does it have some logic that sets the SL and TP different.

Hey Pipaholic, there is no logic whatsoever to close a trade early or modify TP or SL. This was purely a marketing game to get suckers to pay for it. The red flag for me was the BS about not being able to provide the investor password because it put too much load on the system.

I had a PC problem yesterday, so I called Eric, the 11 year old next door, whose bedroom looks like Mission Comtrol, and asked him to come over.

Eric clicked a couple of buttons and solved the problem within 30 seconds.

As he was walking away, I called after him, "So, what was wrong?"

He replied, "It was an ID ten T error"

I didn't want to appear stupid, but nonetheless inquired, "An ID ten T error? What is that? In case I need to fix it again."

Eric grinned....."Haven't you ever heard of it before?"

"No," I replied.

"Write it down," he said, "and I think you'll figure it out."

So I wrote down:

ID10T

I used to like Eric, the little bastard.

Anyway, so that's why I figured this EA might be just for me and the one to make me lots of money. ........ LOL

But, I also notice that the 1H chart in the video does not have the EA attached to it. So, maybe the video chart is not the one with the EA running, but just open for convenience while the speaker goes over the trading log. :-/

The manual says 1M TF. But, it may be a misprint if the video shows 1H. :-?

But how he able to provide the live account details in their website? The account details looks real and the results was amazing.

HTML editor most likely.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

I had a PC problem yesterday, so I called Eric, the 11 year old next door, whose bedroom looks like Mission Comtrol, and asked him to come over.

Eric clicked a couple of buttons and solved the problem within 30 seconds.

As he was walking away, I called after him, "So, what was wrong?"

He replied, "It was an ID ten T error"

I didn't want to appear stupid, but nonetheless inquired, "An ID ten T error? What is that? In case I need to fix it again."

Eric grinned....."Haven't you ever heard of it before?"

"No," I replied.

"Write it down," he said, "and I think you'll figure it out."

So I wrote down:

ID10T

I used to like Eric, the little bastard.

Anyway, so that's why I figured this EA might be just for me and the one to make me lots of money. ........ LOL

I guess he could have told you it was a PEBCAK error

Problem Exists Between Chair And Keyboard