FxSignaler

Guest fxsignaler

Guest fxsignaler

@ German and @Kraven

If it's not useful for you, why you are in here? so you are interesting hehe or maybe having more time to waste.

Even microsoft having negative clients but still they using of microsoft. you are same. and it's normal for me. i'm not how person that open a website yesterday and talking with you today!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ German and @Kraven

If it's not useful for you, why you are in here? so you are interesting hehe or maybe having more time to waste.

Even microsoft having negative clients but still they using of microsoft. you are same. and it's normal for me. i'm not how person that open a website yesterday and talking with you today!

fxsignaler I am interested in new or good trading systems......however I am also interested in helping and protecting other members of this site, who in the past or future may have helped me, that is why i'm posting here........

if your so called mathamatical trading system (that you were going to charge monthly or full subscription too) is nothing more the Camarilla lines - that the good members of this board can get for free - then i feel they should know...

It's not that i didn't find this thread 'useful', i do, but after all is said you didn't want to share it as a 'trading idea', you wanted to profit from it.. it was only when another member of this board shared his discovery (and hence helped me out) that's why i like this forum and think it the best on the net for what it does and that's why i'm posting this, incase this thread dies and someone in a few weeks reads it and descides to visit your site and waste his/her money on something they can get for 'nowt'

Edited by kraven

Guest fxsignaler

@kraven

If i did not explained about of my strategy you can be get pips like as i doing?!, NEVER! cama*** lines can not be make profit for you but my strategy can be. it's same as you saying macd can not make money but someone say ok if you set the digits with my digits you can be get it. just think of this.

It's only a start, when i will be released my system for buyer, you can be see more indicators. already my trading system for clients is ready to use just i'm waiting for they be ready.

Anyway thank you for you comment.

Hi german, i can't send Pm to you,my posts are under 15 and thanks for kudos. i will try to answer your question. I hope, you can understand my answer. Because my english is not so good. I did use Liteforex and FXDD platforms. Because fxsignaler use Liteforex platform. and both of them GMT +2. But you noticed, the GMTshift of my camarilla indicator (at the pictures) is 0. I did use "GMTshift=0" to achieve fxsignaler lines . When i use GMTshift=2, indicator calculate differently. but i don't know, which GMTshift is more profitable. and i think a different strategy with camarilla. I will post this strategy to forum soon.

Guest fxsignaler

@jamestan1978

I'm smart enough it's not all of my plan that you seeing, wait n see ;)

In next version i'll be do your suggestion.

Edited by fxsignaler

@kraven

If i did not explained about of my strategy you can be get pips like as i doing?!, NEVER! cama*** lines can not be make profit for you but my strategy can be. it's same as you saying macd can not make money but someone say ok if you set the digits with my digits you can be get it. just think of this.

It's only a start, when i will be released my system for buyer, you can be see more indicators. already my trading system for clients is ready to use just i'm waiting for they be ready.

Anyway thank you for you comment.

Now it's confusing..

the camarilla lines that painted on my charts today were the same as the entry/tp/max tp lines your system painted on...........you say it's 'only the start' meaning it was unfinished and yet you were hoping to start charging for it.

'when i will be releasing system for buyers'- isn't this the system for your clients? I downloaded it from your site and you went a long way to monthly 'password protect' it...I hope no one got charged for it.

and 'more indicator', you've already got p-sar and fractals on that aren't used or can you tell me why there on.:-?

edit...now it appears you've added a zig zag indi and trendline indi. is this the final system you plan on selling to clients?

Edited by kraven

Guest fxsignaler

Take look at: http://fxsignaler.com/forum/index.php?topic=7.0 about of ProductKey.

Still i will be keep it as FREE bro.

I added FxSignaler Improver v3.1.0 and Zigzag indicators too, both using for filtere truth signals for open orders and close manually if not arrive to your points.

Sar and Fractal just helper for Improver and ZigZag

Guest fxsignaler

It's reason that i did not released all indicators, bcoz of you confusing.

I said that follow to FxSignaler Improver v3.1.0 and ZigZag is only a ball into Improver.

Please read what am i talked and be patience: http://fxsignaler.com/forum/index.php?topic=8.msg16#msg16

Use of this and get experience, do not panic.

If still you are newbie you can be deleted the indicators and back to old step ;)

Edited by fxsignaler

I am a newbie therefore need help and probably purchase your system if its good...right? or am i wrong?

You have a system that tells exactly TP and SL, good! but suddenly you add zigzag? erhh what is is for?

Also the one time cost of this system was $2500.00 this is no joke and super costly for something we could find it free somewhere...

so please understand from our point of view... of course if you charge $99.00 for your unique idea of trading cam levels, i think its fine for me..

Edited by jamestan1978

Guest fxsignaler

@scwon,

Trade via comments in the left side same as past time.

@jamestan1978

I started for think that someone copied of mine and started for promote for own, hehe. until when can be keep this.

I am a newbie therefore need help and probably purchase your system if its good...right? or am i wrong?

You have a system that tells exactly TP and SL, good! but suddenly you add zigzag? erhh what is is for?

Also the one time cost of this system was $2500.00 this is no joke and super costly for something we could find it free somewhere...

so please understand from our point of view... of course if you charge $99.00 for your unique idea of trading cam levels, i think its fine for me..

james i agree completely........like many others, as fxsig said, people charge for a system that has macd and ma's that anyone can get, you basicaly pay for the 'idea'.......however the camarilla and your system are the same , it was/is a good idea but please stop denying it, were not stupid and it makes you out to be untrustworthy......and throwing on extra indicators isn't making it any different

i am sorry but you do seems quite agitated easily like standardpips.. also standardpips could not trade in those november days due to personal problems. also.. hmmmmmm ... makes me wonder.. but this is out of the point....

@jamestan1978

I was hoping and waitng for you to notice that both Standardpips and fxsignaler , were both absent and not trading on the same days, easy to see just by look at the Donnaforex forum, and even the same style of writing, Hmm.Like I keep saying very strange indeed.

Since I think it was you who wrote about Standardpips on Donnaforex.

Edited by German

yes out of topic here.. standardpips has disppeaered, no signals since this week

@jamestan1978

I was hoping and waitng for you to notice that both Standardpips and fxsignaler , were both absent and not trading on the same days, easy to see just by look at the Donnaforex forum, and even the same style of writing, Hmm.Like I keep saying very strange indeed.

Since I think it was you who wrote about Standardpips on Donnaforex.

Guest fxsignaler

kraven, you should be send me your screenshot image if you have different result from my performance in the same day.

my order was:

entry: 1.5758

sl: 1.5805

tp: 1.5711

Here is my screenshot:

http://shareimage.org/images/y72iglk2fxjr0c25k96.gif

Edited by fxsignaler