FxSignaler

Guest fxsignaler

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fxsignaler
I'm getting nothing. I used key: 8abU2kvS and all I get is the pivot level and the info data, but no signal lines.

You restarted your MetaTrader platform?

Edited by fxsignaler

Guest fxsignaler
You hve to key in the password Which is valid for only a month.

Bcoz of software pirates do not sell my products to anothers!

I need to control my products.

Each month you should be download new package and put the new ProductKey on it.

Edited by fxsignaler

Both jamestan and mashki are respected members with a lot of contribution who have been around longer than i have so i personally won't dismiss what they say.

There is no way you can become a better trader by trading signals without understanding the criteria for those signals. If your intention is just to make money then it may work and tahts a big MAY. It depends on your priorities.

Guest fxsignaler
By the way your results on the website is bases on Max TP or normal TP?

"How To Trade:

Daily signals will be released after 00:30 your broker time, after that you can be open Order Manually or set the Pending Order(Buy Stop/Sell Stop) per pair. You should be closed all your active/pending positions before 23:00 at any price, and wait for new day for set new orders. If you will be use of MAX. TAKE PROFIT, do not forget for protect your pips in the TAKE PROFIT point. Use of MAX. STOP LOSS point at your own risk. I added BrokerDigits property for 4 digits and 5 digits brokers with default 4, if your broker is 5 digits change it to 5.

http://www.fxsignaler.com/members/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7&Itemid=20"

Usually i using of Normal Stop Loss with Max Take Profit, but after arrive to Take Profit point i protect my pips and wait for arrive to Max. Take Profit point. if not arrive this will be closed in Take Profit point with profit.

If you are newbie use of Normal Stop Loss and Normal Take Profit. Max. Take Profit is risky for you.

One month trading with me and compare your stats with mine is enough, after that you can be trade by yourself.

Edited by fxsignaler

Guest fxsignaler
@ fxsignaler

So you just join investasi forum and you already start to PROMOTING your PAID system ? Sorry i give this a PASS. Not interested and dont feel safe at all.

You read all posts?

02 Dec 2010:: got +96 pips on Usd/Cad

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/4757/usdcad02dec2010.gif

fxsignaler

Let's put all this BS to a very simple test, you claim this is not a scam like the people at FF claim or even some members here claim also. So prove it, you claim you been trading this for the month of Nov, and I am sure even before that.

So its simple show us a My MT4 book or any other tracking service showing us the trades you made, this should be simple enough to prove right? you claim you made all those pips so there HAS TO A RECORD some were right?

You see it to simple to post picutres , even if its for free it takes time to validate your claims , you on the other hand must have records.

I mean you have come here in hopes of selling your system right? so you would have pre-plan and kept a statement from a tracking service like Zulu or MyMT4 to back up your claims in hope of selling it.

SO post the link , because without you minus will face that fact the VER FEW are going to waste their time with this or any other system, well I mean anyone with serious money to invest or trade.

Now post your results and you will have no problem with your fee, otherwise your wasting your time and ours .

PS: If your system is free for a "limited time" then why are you trying to harvest e-mail address by asking people to "sign -up" on your website, IF your system is so good why did you not post a direct link? If it was that good you would have no problem getting them to "sign-up" after the "limited-time" had passed.

The only reason to harvest e-mail is to spam us later with more BS, if you had faith in your system you would have posted here a direct download from the start, is this starting to make common sense to you now? IF NOT you have no hope.

Edited by German

German,

This IS like a free trial before you buy. If you are not happy with the results YOU GET, then there is nothing more for you to do.

I think this is a lot better than buying a Pig-In-A-Poke, and hope it works. I for one will continue to see how it does over a period of time. If it costs later, whether I am interested or not will depend on the results I get. Not what someone else gets.

To each his own.

Guest fxsignaler

In first post i said: "I'll be keep it FREE for awhile".

I do not like loss any members and i keeping my members since 2007. so my opinion is that let you for check it enough after that maybe i'll be asked for donate some buck as you wish if you like it or i'll be asked for monthly fees, but not huge fees...etc.

I like you know pay for what! and like to pay too, so do not worry it's FREE for long time. ;)

Edited by fxsignaler

German,

This IS like a free trial before you buy. If you are not happy with the results YOU GET, then there is nothing more for you to do.

I think this is a lot better than buying a Pig-In-A-Poke, and hope it works. I for one will continue to see how it does over a period of time. If it costs later, whether I am interested or not will depend on the results I get. Not what someone else gets.

To each his own.

Scwon

I understand completely what your saying, but what I am asking for is a very simple statement from a tracking service like My FX Book any or any other service out there. Its not just because of this system its should be the Minimum standard for anyone trying to get people to try their service, just stop and think about it.

If you trade on a daily bases then there has to be a record of that some were right?

So in this case if , fxsignaler says he has been trading this system for some time then were is the record? There has to be a trail of open and close trades somewere, because from what I saw at FF and I am sure you did too if you checked .

It is very easy to see that the posted statement is a fraud. and not to mention the e-mail harvesting that is going on. But if fxsignaler can not provide a statement and what we have to go by is the altered statment at FF, then this thread will just fall by the waste side soon enough.

But good luck with it and wish you well.

I've had a look at the results for today 21 trades over 10 pairs (it's a lot and hard to follow in real time)...Also out of 21 trades only 10 wins, 11 losses. What I'm concerned about is the hand picked way of the results..........for example when it looses you only take the stop loss, never the MAX Stop loss.....but when it's winning you show that you won the MAX TP, not the standard TP......am I right???...............in the real world if you took the 'normal' TP and SL you'd probably end up loosing today

In saying this it is free (for now) and I would like to know if I were to trade only 4 pairs (instead of 10) which would you recommend i choose (your most successful)........thanks

Edited by kraven

Guest fxsignaler

@German

I keeping my website for 4 years, there are alotf of thread about of my products. but first of all about of any threads find that who wrote? a members of my website or just a visitor! a visitor have own idea. about of any statement if i released, make sure all is ok. contact me via e-mail i can provide for you statement. do not discuss about of them (FF) in here if you do it i should be reply to you in here and my current topic move to another subject.

about of my new system, i just released in nov 2010 and after that i sharing my result, that members can be compare own result with me for study better who to trade. it's not an EA i can not show to you a backtest via strategytester my bro ;) trade with me and if you can be get same as me it's ok. it's better than recorded result bcoz i like you learn who this system working. i do not give you fish i teaching you fishing. you got it?.

It's FREE dear, i'm in here for reply to your questions and help you for get some pips via my system.

Thank you.

-------------

@kraven

Please read all posts in here, i said for newbie normal tp and normal sl is enough but after one month trade with me you can be use of max. tp.

I have members that looking to max. tp and trading so nice in max. tp, usually i trading with max. tp for show real performance. in 01 dec i traded to tp, not max. tp.

If i trade on one pair, members start for say ok, it's only work on one pair ;) so i trading with 10 pairs...

If you like to trade on 4 pairs, it's ok. trade on 4 pairs. but i recommend to you to trade on 10 pairs.

My system is base on mathematic and working on activity of the market, if we have active market it's clarify that we have more positions for orders. if you check my performance you can see in some days for 10 pairs i had 10 orders bcoz if market, look t the 18 nov, 17 nov, 12 nov,...etc. ;)

I'm satisfy that you started for discuss about of my trading system.

Thank you ;)

Edited by fxsignaler

fxsignaler i have read all threads............and i'm aware you said just take normal TP...........what i'm saying is it doesn't show a true reflexion on results taking normal SL and max TP (sometimes when it hits) then taking normal TP when it doesn't (in hindsight), however if you call these in live in your trading room them great.

I have downloaded the free trial (thank you) and will run on 2-4 pairs along with my own style of trading to see how it goes.

fxsignaler i have read all threads............and i'm aware you said just take normal TP...........what i'm saying is it doesn't show a true reflexion on results taking normal SL and max TP (sometimes when it hits) then taking normal TP when it doesn't (in hindsight), however if you call these in live in your trading room them great.

I have downloaded the free trial (thank you) and will run on 2-4 pairs along with my own style of trading to see how it goes.

Some thing VERY strange is going on here with this fxSignaler OR some one with a VERY close name to the one here, karven you may want to have a read here , looks like he was working together with another provider who seem to be a fraud buy reading other peoples comment.

See link below

http://www.donnaforex.com/forum/index.php?topic=2784.360