[REQ] White tiger ea

My concern is that I e-mailed them directly to ask if there were any offers or sales coming up on this EA and no reponse, Even if they could have replied to just say no the price is $500 and thats that what have been OK

So worried if I pay them, would I even get robot? not sure about how reputable they are as a company even though their EA is fantastic.

• 2 weeks later...
What makes you think it is the same Meta?

Vital only trades on hour a night, Tiger is 24 hours plus this trades more pairs where tiger is just EURUSD and the TP max 25 and sl 25 is different to white tiger which is 9 tp and 45 sl

i decompiled the vital EA ex4 file. except for the time and TP and SL changes you write, it is pretty much the same EA. i compared the mq4 of both - same DLL, same function names, same coding style.

Can you please upload the decompiled EA somewhere?

Forex Peace Army is testing this and it just took a big hit..

i decompiled the vital EA ex4 file. except for the time and TP and SL changes you write, it is pretty much the same EA. i compared the mq4 of both - same DLL, same function names, same coding style.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...