It is Enough................

I have Done with all commercial system in the world!! And all of commercial course that must be paid hundreds to thousands dollar to join...except there is the real proof for that.....

I am better looking for something free but verified with real proof....why trader must sell his system if profitable...why must trader block all access for that....we can be so sure that if we use a billion dollars trading system, it will generates a billion dollars too....since the certainty is not our thing....even science can change sometime....

Since i am active in this forum...i have found some system like that....and i have my extra works to optimize the systems...I really appreciate all the helps and guides that develop me as a trader

I am very thankfull for every traders here if you have any information regarding every system or any event that has been describe above.....

Thank U

Roels Major

"You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet!".

Lol trading is so f***ing easy it is not the system!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are so many damm good systems. Here a hint put a 14 moving average on your chart go the 4h chart tell me can you trade that. So not stop wasting your time you will never make it. Just to make it easy for you. Better spend time to other things.