Price in MT4 is not changing.

peldoman

When i,am trading and have for example an profit from $20 and i change from TF or an other chart, suddenly i have a profit from only $3 or a lost.

The price is not working live /real time.

So i have to switch every time to see my real profit or lost.

Does someone know what could be the problem?:(

It could be a number of things .....eg; some or many indicators can slow cpu which will make the platform jump & slow to react

slow internet connection unstable ..... old computer unable to keep up .... broker widening the spread and having connection issue`s dropping out all the time as some brokers do

uninstall the platform and reinstall start fresh ..... if it is indicators go to tools - options - charts and use the min 5000 bars in "max bars in history" and "max bars in chart"

put one indicator on the chart at a time to find the one ... some indicators do not play well together .... is it a live or demo account

Change your broker ....

It,s a live account, and a new computer ,max. bars in history is 512000 and in chart 65000.

I,am using 2 indicators but that are simple indi,s not using much cpu i think.

Also i made a fresh reinstall for a few weeks ago.

So i will reduce the bars in history, maybe thats one off the reasons.

I don,t believe it has something to do with my broker, but i,am going to check that.

Have to wait till monday market just closed.

Thank you dk1aussie.