• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
fu_fighter,

did you check if you have the correct intraday data format for elwave ? Did you do a ASCII setup to solve it ?

Sixer

-------------------------------------------

Hi, Sixer

Thanks for your reply. Im totally new here with Elwave, so i only follow the instruction in this threat. Im not sure what is this intraday data is. Could you, perhaps help me point the right direction please? ><

I also notice when i run Elwave, there'll be an icon "RlogApp 2.0 - Prognosis error log utility" on my right tray. And this is the message that show up.

2 28-03-2554, 23:07:40 MT4-PlugIn[0ADC-0318] StatusMessage: 4053-ElwaveMetaTraderPluginScript: symbol=EURUSD, resolution=60, ArrayCopyRates returned error; some array error

Very appreciated your help,guy.

Can download the ELwave 9.5 but would someone pls help on how to import MT4 data to the software..? Thanks a lot ..

on meta trader run elwave metatrader plugin script

if you cant find this go here:C:\Program Files\Common Files\PrognosisUDS and copy ElwaveMetaTraderPluginScript.ex4 to script folder and ElwaveMetaTraderPlugin.dll to library folder

in elwave from chart menu--->new chare-----> provider =metatrader------>in symbol type symbol name----> resolution=time frame

guy... i got this screen when i try to call up the charge from EW program

I dont know what is wrong. I did as in manual that you guy post in this thread.

i think you use a micro account and end of symbol name is a dot(USDJPY.)

Thanks for your reply, i did follow the instruction to copy those files to the folders. The ascii output files will store in experts files folder right. I did check just empty.??

this is script. copy to script folder and in metatrader look for scripts.