NN trend Predictor

l0rdraiden

3w.nnea(.)net / neural-network-trend-predictor-pro

"The NNEA Trend Predictor PRO uses a state-of-the-art artificial intelligence technique called "neural networks" to predict the behavior of the global financial markets. Technical analysis of global financial markets mainly focuses on the study of irregularities, which is a non-trivial task. Because one time scale alone cannot be applied to all analytical processes, the identification of typical patterns on a financial markets requires considerable knowledge and experience of the stock market. It is also important for predicting stock market trends and turns. The last two decades has seen attempts to solve such non-linear financial forecasting problems using AI technologies such as neural networks. If you are interested in NNEA Trend Predictor PRO for yourself, you can oreder latest version with no time limit and all features enabled."

[email protected]/144VJ9FVHV

NNpredict software

Sorry I got it recentrly I cant really say if is profitable or not or how to trade with it.

For know I'm testing it to figure out how to trade it, in the website they claim to have performance of an 85% (like all the vendors xD). If you find a manual or any other information please post it here.

Hello lOdraiden this is checkmail an tried to load it on mine mt4 terminal but its not loading have placed all files correctly in script and libraries, and include folder.

Its only displaying neural network calculating.

Anysolution to this check whether any file is missing or share the instructions again here.