UWC- www.uwcfx.com

M.Wael Alkel

Hello M.Wael Alkel,

before spamming this forum with your scam-broker offers,

you did not answer my posting.

Is it too hard for you to face the facts ?

Why are you twisting the facts ?

eggzactly ran a scalping EA when scalping was allowed at UWC.

In his live-account, UWC booked the profits .

What does this mean ?

Since UWC is a non-dealing-desk STP broker, the money has been earned,

right ?

Or would you dare to tell us that UWC booked fake profits into the live-account ?

If not, - I hope so - , the money has been earned and belongs

to eggzactly, right ?

If you don´t want him to use the Robot, tell him so , pay him his profits

and throw him out if you need to do that .....

but don´t keep the money which obviously has been earned on the forex market by his EA.

Is this too hard to understand ?

Don´t steal money from your clients.

That is the message which you don´t seem to understand.

Most here do understand and will warn everybody accordingly.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is this UWC still in business? I have deposited through moneybookers. The effect should be instant! But the money did not appear in my account yet. When I ask the support, they told me to wait for 1 day. 3 days have passed now, where the F is my money? It is the mtfk moneybookers, don't tell me to wait!!

• 2 weeks later...

"Hello M.Wael Alkel,

Is it too hard for you to face the facts ?"

Please note that we are not spamming, we actually paid for this sticky thread.

Answer what? you as an adult with full mental abilities agreed to our business terms and conditions upon opening an account and were in breach of this contract.

If you think you have the right in anything from us Please file a complain with our regulator CYSEC, if you do have any legal standing they will take action.

"Hello M.Wael Alkel,

Is it too hard for you to face the facts ?"

Yes we are still in business we have been in business for 3 years. Please PM me your account number to check the problem, ordinary purse approval takes 1 business day but deposits and withdrawals are instant.

Dear Indo Investasi Forum members,

We are looking for Forum Promoters/Supporters who are active on forex forums, if you are interested please add me on skype wael.alkel or e-mail me at [email protected]

Please note that good English is must and any extra languages are preferable

What do I earn from your company if I become forum promoter/suporter for UWC?Please answer me!

nope, i do not need special treatment. i am just a customer who try to get your promotion. doing usual thing - register with your party in that, writing to the support and trying to chat with your live support. for me it costs more than a hour already but i have still have no promo...

it is not about me - i may give you $100 too...

will wait to get some response in official way and to let me know how the queue goes...

:)

A harmless issue with our mass mailing software :)

Indonesia verification requests are down to 40, we will finish them first thing Monday morning.

The reason its taking long time is the large number of regulations regarding verifications that we are obliged to abide to which means we need to check many conditions in the documents before we verify them and the other issue is as I told you we have a very large number of pending verifications.

A harmless issue with our mass mailing software :)

Indonesia verification requests are down to 40, we will finish them first thing Monday morning.

The reason its taking long time is the large number of regulations regarding verifications that we are obliged to abide to which means we need to check many conditions in the documents before we verify them and the other issue is as I told you we have a very large number of pending verifications.

so, as I told you, good for you :)

unlucky I... am not Indonesian

:)

cheers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Free forex account management courses

Do you want to go in for professional forex courses completely free of charge?

AKFinancials, a leading online training provider, offers now $1500 worth forex account management FOR FREE now! High quality, informative, professional – and most of all reliable.

To qualify for a free course, register and open a trading account with the EU-regulated international forex broker UWCFX, and trade the minimum number of lots described below. Why we ask you to do this? To combine theory with practice!

Course details and trading requirements

1) Evaluation period

Requirements: min 10 trades with a volume of 6 lots per trade

Period: 2 weeks

During this period the trainee creates a trading journal, notes down all his thoughts about the market, entry/exit –reasons for these trades, emotions. At the end of the first and the second week you will send your trading journal with your investor password to [email protected].

2) Fundamental Analysis

Requirements: min 5 trades with a volume of 4 lots per trade

Period: 1 week

Topics will include economic indicators, geopolitical analysis, inter-market analysis and major factors that affect currency pairs.

3) Chart Patterns

Requirements: min 10 trades with a volume of 4 lots per trade

4) Candlesticks Patterns

5) Indicators

Requirements: min 10 trades with volume of 4 lots per trade

6) Risk Management

Topics are about how to create your own trading system.

Conditions for participation

To take part in the course, open an account with United World Capital Ltd by clicking this link http://www.uwcfx.com/?uuid=84642005367204544

You must deposit and trade the minimum required lots before receiving the first course.

The difference between the open and the close price on all your trades must be bigger than 3 pips.

This offer is only valid for trading forex and excludes all other trading instruments.

You must submit our investor password and trading journal after the evaluation period to [email protected] to prove that you have traded the minimum number of lots to qualify for the course.

About United World Capital Ltd

UWCFX (www.uwcfx.com) is a market leader in added value financial services. As a CIF (Cyprus Investment Firm), regulated by CySEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission) and authorized by FSA (Financial Services Authority, UK), it operates according to MiFID (Markets in Financial Instruments Directive), a European Union law that provides strict regulation for investment services in 27 EU member states.

UWCFX ensures highest security for you. Being a member of the European Investor Compensation Fund, your deposits are guaranteed up to 20,000 Euros per account.

About AKFinancials

AKFinancials Ltd (www.akfinancials.net) is a proprietary trading and educational firm providing online educational courses to traders worldwide. AKFinancials Ltd trades forex and futures, and offers high-level online courses for highly motivated and disciplined individuals with a passion for financial markets and trading.

Practice makes perfect. This is why trading forex with UWCFX will perfectly combine with the knowledge base that AKFinancial trading courses give you.

Edit/Delete Message

UWC iTrader from UWCFX released

The long-awaited app for mobile trading is not available: from now on, you can virtually have trading in your pocket or at your fingertips with the UWC iTrader.

UWCFX has launched its brand new app for mobile trading, which brings the world of forex and commodities closer than ever before. The recently launched UWC iTrader is the first of a series of upcoming mobile apps that UWCFX clients can use to download and install Metatrader 4 to their mobile devices and conduct trades without even switching on their PCs.

Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, the UWC iTrader enables our trading account holders to conduct trades with ease wherever they are. The main features of the UWC iTrader are promising enough for everyone to try out the new app. To only name a few such features, clients can monitor updating prices for financial instruments and create their own watch list; instant and market orders can be opened and closed; news and economic calendar can be followed up online; chart creation and activity reports are available, and much more.

We also recommend the UWC iTrader to all demo account users who feel that the time has come for switching to a real account and starting to trade with Metatrader 4 as easily and comfortably as imaginable.

Join our UWC Affiliate Partners Forum!

It’s our pleasure to invite you to our recently launched UWC Affiliate Partners Forum, designed especially for our affiliate partners and open for all UWC clients.

We created a unique opportunity for you that no other broker has: a community portal that brings our affiliate partners, clients and company representatives together. Joining our forum is an excellent opportunity for you to share your experiences with other affiliates, address your partnership-related questions to our department representatives, and learn new ways for making your business grow with your UWC affiliate activity.

The UWC Affiliate Partner Forum is a closed portal, where UWC affiliates, clients and would-be partners can exchange valuable information in a secure online area. Apart from interacting with each other, you are welcome to address your questions directly to our company Management, representatives and support team.

We will give you professional assistance in financial and technical issues, advertising and marketing solutions, and virtually everything related to making your referral activity effective.

Are you ready to become our forum member? Sign up with our UWC Affiliate Partners Forum within a few seconds and be among the first to post your comments, ideas and suggestions. Be part of a successful online community to improve your business relations with UWC!

We look forward to seeing you on board soon.

http://forum.uwcfx.com/