UWC- www.uwcfx.com

M.Wael Alkel

Dear Indo Investai Members, My name is M.Wael Alkel and I would like to introduce my firm United World Capital to you, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

UWC features:

- CYSEC regulated under the license number 093/08

-FSA EEA regulated under the license number 504862

-24 hour multilingual support

-Minimum deposit $10

-Deposit $500 and get a $225 bonus

-MT4 with live news from Dow Jones

-Investor compensation fund with insurance up to 20,000 Euros per account

-Leverage up to 1:500

-Swap free Islamic accounts

-Real and Demo contests

-hedging allowed and welcomed

-Instant withdrawals using UWC quick card from Master Card

-Tight floating and fixed spreads

-Many deposit and withdrawals methods including Webmoney, Money Bookers, Bankwire, Credit/debit cards, perfect money, liqpay, Netteller, Alert Pay, Okpay, CONTACT and Western Union

-STP no dealing desk broker

-Normal, Mini and Micro lots available for trading

-0 commissions

Features for Partners (affiliates, IBs):

-1 pip commission per traded lot

-0.2 pips commission for sub affiliates (second tire)

-$20 bonus commission per client

-Free website design and hosting

-Large collection of banners, landing pages and brochures for affiliates

-Special conditions and commissions can be negotiated for serious partners with an existing large client base

-Partners professional and friendly support.

To open an account please visit:

http://www.uwcfx.com/forex/landingpage.php?uuid=97394188093021520

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UWC wishs you a happy Eid

United World capital sends the warmest regards and wishes all Muslim clients a blessed Eid.

The company is pleased to announce to all Muslim clients that Due to Eid promotions Islamic accounts clients will receive a 30% bonus for deposits no less than $100 during the period of the 12th of November and the 20th of November. This bonus is for trading purposes only and it is not withdrawalable.

For more information about this offer and all other promotions please do not hesitate to contact our support department

Mr. M. Wael Alkel,

i had a already a big problem with UWC, they don´t pay me totally of my profits, excusing with big bulshit that i was using a non legal system, so since i´m mod at this forum i will be alert with your posts and all activity of UWC so no member of this forum will have to pass thru same problem that i have passed.

The system i was using was genius modified version, and made from 250usd to more then 5k in 1 month, then problems begin off course, UWC don´t allow traders to earn big money, only losers are allowed.

regards,

Mr. M. Wael Alkel,

i had a already a big problem with UWC, they don´t pay me totally of my profits, excusing with big bulshit that i was using a non legal system, so since i´m mod at this forum i will be alert with your posts and all activity of UWC so no member of this forum will have to pass thru same problem that i have passed.

The system i was using was genius modified version, and made from 250usd to more then 5k in 1 month, then problems begin off course, UWC don´t allow traders to earn big money, only losers are allowed.

regards,

Hey eggzactly,

thanks for the heads up. Is that genius thing on this site?

Hey eggzactly,

thanks for the heads up. Is that genius thing on this site?

Yes it is modified version of the genius on this site, but please don´t use this thread to question that, or questions regard the genius, use appropriate genius thread,this is UWC thread, so we need at least respect that, even if they don´t respect his clients.

regards,

Dear Sir,

We have been regulated by Cysec for quite sometime and we never had not even one complain filled against us or have been fined in any way but when trader agrees to the terms and conditions of our company then they are obliged by law to abide by these terms.

http://www.uwcfx.com/en/support/documents/index.html

Our terms clearly states that we do not allow scalping and using an EA that uses scalping or any other forbidden practices will be a clear violation of the terms you agreed to.

We are a respectable broker with an outstanding reputation and our clients can back me up on that, we have good spreads and withdrawals are fast and on time.

if you believe your system was not in violation of our business terms that YOU AGREED TO then by all means feel free to file a complain to our compliance department or our regulator CYSEC.

http://www.uwcfx.com/en/support/request/index.html

http://www.cysec.gov.cy/contact_en.aspx

If you want to scalp then please trade with one of those unregulated brokers who allow you too but we are committed to offer the best execution possible to the majority of our clients who trade without scalping,to prove my point further I will be offering four real and funded lite forex accounts with $20 in them (I will post condition here) to the first four people who reply to this thread to try our services for free and post their opinion of UWC as a broker.

Dear traders if you are interested in trying UWC with a real funded account for free then please post on this thread and I will PM you of the procedure.

This offer is the first four people to reply only.

to prove my point further I will be offering four real and funded lite forex accounts with $20 in them (I will post condition here) to the first four people who reply to this thread to try our services for free and post their opinion of UWC as a broker.

Dear traders if you are interested in trying UWC with a real funded account for free then please post on this thread and I will PM you of the procedure.

The free accounts will contain $20, traders must trade no less than 4 lots before they can withdraw.

This will give them the chance to trade with real money and make profits without depositing.

All of our business terms and conditions will apply for these accounts.

Dear Mr.Alkel,

I am interested in trying UWC with a real funded account for free.

Please tell the term and conditions applied; and count me in.

Regards,

hsa

Please open an account here http://www.uwcfx.com/lp/forexmarket.php and verify your account with the copy of ID and proof of address once you have finished please send me an e-mail with your account number to [email protected], the only special conditions is to trade 4 lots before you can withdraw.

1 account gone 3 accounts left, get a free funded real account now

Please open an account here http://www.uwcfx.com/lp/forexmarket.php and verify your account with the copy of ID and proof of address once you have finished please send me an e-mail with your account number to [email protected], the only special conditions is to trade 4 lots before you can withdraw.

Dear Mr.Alkel,

thanks for giving me a real funded UWC's LiteForex account for free.

I will email you then.

Regards,

hsa

Dear Sir,

We have been regulated by Cysec for quite sometime and we never had not even one complain filled against us or have been fined in any way but when trader agrees to the terms and conditions of our company then they are obliged by law to abide by these terms.

http://www.uwcfx.com/en/support/documents/index.html

Our terms clearly states that we do not allow scalping and using an EA that uses scalping or any other forbidden practices will be a clear violation of the terms you agreed to.

We are a respectable broker with an outstanding reputation and our clients can back me up on that, we have good spreads and withdrawals are fast and on time.

if you believe your system was not in violation of our business terms that YOU AGREED TO then by all means feel free to file a complain to our compliance department or our regulator CYSEC.

http://www.uwcfx.com/en/support/request/index.html

http://www.cysec.gov.cy/contact_en.aspx

If you want to scalp then please trade with one of those unregulated brokers who allow you too but we are committed to offer the best execution possible to the majority of our clients who trade without scalping,to prove my point further I will be offering four real and funded lite forex accounts with $20 in them (I will post condition here) to the first four people who reply to this thread to try our services for free and post their opinion of UWC as a broker.

M Wael Alkel.

You seems be new to the UWC - last year the UWC Fx statements were clear - WE ALLOW SCALPING AND ALL EA´S, even on UWC frontpage was a announcement regarding this matter, so you now saying that was not allowed, what a joke.

A complaint was filled on CYSEC against your company, i have proof of that and all email´s exchanged with UWC and CYSEC and all "CIRCUS" your company created around the issue to simple not pay what i have earned.

What is seems is that you were losing money from scalpers, and then decided to not allow scalpers. This is even worst that i thought.

You really don´t know what you are talking about, instead goes to "Bucket Shops" , like UWC, for REAL TRADING we need to go with reliable brokers, like ATC, Dukas, Interactive Brokers.

regards,

Edited by eggzactly

We changed our business terms regarding scalping to adabt it to the needs of the majority of our clients who demand better execution and less slippage. All our clients were informed accordingly and our business terms were modified to state that clearly.

CYSEC has fined and ruled in favour of complaining clients in many other forex firms but at UWC we honour our business terms and conditions and pay all clients and affiliates according to them and they are available to every one on our website.

since you are a respectable moderator in an outstanding forex forum then you of all people should have read the terms and conditions before you agreed to them when you opened an account with us. If your case has any legitimacy then why didn't CYSEC rule in you favour?

We have many features but allowing scalping is not one of them:

-Mt4 and MT5 Platforms

-Leverage 1:500

-Best Execution Policy

-No Dealing Desk

-All accounts insured up to 20,000 Euro per account

-24 Hours Multilingual Support

-Instant withdrawals from your trading account using UWC Quick Card from Master Card

-Deposit $500 and get $225 Bonus

-Regulated by CYSEC

Dear Mr.Alkel,

thanks for giving me a real funded UWC's LiteForex account for free.

I will email you then.

Regards,

hsa

Just a status update:

Account verified and a free $20 was credited.

Thanks to Mr Alkel

Edited by hsafx

Christmas would not be the same without our latest FX-mas Promo.

This is why we thought of not one but two special offers for traders – for all UWC clients, for those we would like to invite to join us, and for clients who are already trading with another forex broker.

Grab the opportunity now to receive your gift bonus!

Promo content

1. Deposit Bonus for existing and new clients

Clients who deposit funds no less than $100 into their trading accounts between 13 Dec. 2010 – 5 Jan. 2011, will receive a 30% bonus to their trading account.

If you haven’t registered with UWC yet and want to benefit from this one-time offer, sign up now, open a trading account and fund it with a minimum amount of $100 to receive the 30% bonus.

The 30% is a credit bonus used only for trading purposes and is meant to increase trading margin. It is non-withdrawable.

2. Risk-free LITEForex account

Trade forex with real money and no deposit – this is the essence of this promo type.

Between 13 Dec. 2010 - 5 Jan. 2011, we offer free $20 risk-free accounts to every active trader trading with other forex brokers to let them try out our services for free and without investing any money.

This one-time special offer is for our LITEForex account but this time with real money: $20 that we deposit into traders’ accounts.

The gift deposit of $20 is non-withdrawable, while the profit is withdrawable any time.

Conditions for receiving the $20 gift deposit

1. Our offer is limited to only 1 account per household and IP address

2. First you must register and verify with uwcfx.com

3. After registering with us, send us any documents proving that you actively trade with another forex broker (e.g. monthly statement, or any agreement you signed with the broker you are trading with)1

4. You must have a trading account with another broker to be eligible for our $20 gift deposit

5. The $20 gift deposit is only available in US dollars and is non-transferrable.

Trading conditions

1. To withdraw funds from your UWC LITEForex account, you should not have any open positions on it

2. You must complete at least 5 trades and 4 lots to be able to withdraw your funds

3. UWC reserves the right to close your account for any violation of our policies or any fraudulent or illegal activities.

Please note that our existing clients and affiliate partners are not eligible for this bonus

• 2 weeks later...

Fxfred forex promoter special offer from UWCFX:

Make money today by posting about UWC on forex and general forums.

After you publish 100 forum posts about UWC forex services with no less than 200 words you can have a funded $40 lite forex account.

Special offer conditions:

1- You should open and verify an account through uwcfx.com

2- The forum posts must be advertising and talking about the good features of UWC

3- Forums used should be both popular and accepting such posts

4- Clients receive the money in their accounts two days after Nick the administrator of fxfred approves it.

5- We do not encourage spamming or preaching the conditions of other forums

6- All links must be approved by Nick after being posted on this thread (all 100 links together) and he has the right to disapprove inappropriate posts

7- You can open an affiliate account and use your affiliate link to attract clients.

8- The $40 will not be withdrawable until 8 lots in total are traded with it.

9- Languages allowed for this promo are English, Arabic, Hindi, Spanish, French, Italian Portuguese, Russian and Chinese.

10- Maximum 3 posts with different texts are allowed in the same forum.

fxfred.com

• 2 weeks later...

Be the happy owner of a UWC Quick Card!

As Christmas and winter celebrations are approaching, UWCFX has one more promotion to make spirits higher.

Would you like to have a genuine credit card under your Christmas tree to start personal financing with in the coming year? Order your UWC QUICK CARD between 22 December 2010 – 7 January 2011 and receive it completely free of charge.

There are no restrictions to the promotion – it’s open for all our registered clients. Apply for the Quick Card now even your trading account balance is $0.00!

uwcfx.com

United World Capital’s Renewed Affiliate Program

After signing up and opening an affiliate account with www.uwcfx.com, affiliate partners can profit from a two-tier partnership scheme through which they can earn commissions for each referred client and even their sub-affiliates. Besides, commissions may reach as many as 2 pips and even topped with the Affiliate Extra Bonus for promoting www.uwcfx.com. Affiliate partners are provided with simple-to-use and effective advertising tools and material that helps them attract more clients and thus earn a bigger amount of commissions.

Affiliate partners have also access to a new transfer method on the website's Secure Client Site: the internal transfer opportunity between affiliates and clients. This is an essential part of our wide range of e-payment methods, developed with special focus on our affiliate partners' needs. It allows funds transfers to their referred clients in real time, with fast execution, cost free and in a top-secure internal system.

The Introducing Broker Partnership is another new opportunity for clients can benefit from if they are planning long-term cooperation with United World Capital. IB partners are offered even higher commissions than affiliate partners and are offered custom-tailored bonus programs for attracting clients.

One of the core values of United World Capital is the special attention given to its affiliate partners. The company cooperates with affiliate and IB partners worldwide with a vision of mutual trust and prosperity. This core value gains utmost importance in the way company partners and their referred clients are appreciated and given professional support throughout their referral activity. It is exactly this client-oriented approach that adds value to the already existing benefits of the United World Capital Affiliate Program.

• 2 weeks later...

Traded with UWC in middle of 2009 as part of my strategy testing.

High spreads , Most of the time , Gold around 90 cents.AUDUSD 4 or 5 pips.

Yes , spreads for gold are available around 50 cents and audusd around 3 pips but in general the spreads are high during the most active times of the trading sessions.

Not suitable for scalp traders.

We changed our business terms regarding scalping to adabt it to the needs of the majority of our clients who demand better execution and less slippage. All our clients were informed accordingly and our business terms were modified to state that clearly.

since you are a respectable moderator in an outstanding forex forum then you of all people should have read the terms and conditions before you agreed to them when you opened an account with us. If your case has any legitimacy then why didn't CYSEC rule in you favour?

Why are you twisting the facts ?

eggzactly ran a scalping EA when scalping was allowed at UWC.

In his live-account, UWC booked the profits .

What does this mean ?

Since UWC is a non-dealing-desk STP broker, the money has been earned,

right ?

Or would you dare to tell us that UWC booked fake profits into the live-account ?

If not, - I hope so - , the money has been earned and belongs

to eggzactly, right ?

If you don´t want him to use the Robot, tell him so , pay him his profits

and throw him out if you need to do that .....

but don´t keep the money which obviously has been earned on the forex market by his EA.

Is this too hard to understand ?

Don´t steal money from your clients.

That is the message which you don´t seem to understand.

Most here do understand and will warn everybody accordingly.

UWC wishes all clients a prosperous 2011 with a new promotion that can make financial opportunities grow.

OKPAY and UWC launched a joint promotion for the period of until 31 January 2011 as an incentive for all OKPAY clients to join our EU regulated forex broker.

OKPAY account holders have the opportunity to register and open a trading account with UWC, and get instantly eligible for the promotional package. After becoming registered and verified UWC trading account holders, a gift bonus amount of no less than $100 will be instantly deposited into new clients’ trading accounts. This is how UWC rewards all new clients during the promotional period.

The $100 gift bonus that we offer all OKPAY clients as new UWC trading account holders is non-withdrawable, but the profit can be withdrawn any time after minimum 5 lots have been traded. Apart from this, OKPAY clients can also apply for a UWC Quick Card completely free of charge during our promotion.

All our clients who would like to take part in the promotion but do not have an OKPAY account yet, are more than welcome to sign up with OKPAY until 31 January 2011. After registration, clients will receive a coupon code from OKPAY through which they can receive their $100 bonus and the free UWC Quick Card.

If you are a forex trader and you wish to receive a real funded forex account with $100 to trade with then this is your chance, Sign up today at OKPAY.com and then UWCfx.com and get a free $100 forex account and a free UWC quick card to withdrawal you profits.