HotForex - www.HotForex.com

Stan1713006415

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone having trouble withdraw profits from HF ?

i getting nightmare to withdraw profits......

they keep leaving my Balance at 0 and take more then they should for bonus reduction...

I would like to refer you to a thread on ForexFactory.

Withdrawal of profit does not affect the bonus given. That is, you can withdraw profit and keeping the bonus.

well the problem is that i tried to withdraw via CC more then i deposit(initial deposit+profits)

they said i can't withdraw more then i deposit with the same method,so i try to withdraw via moneybookers,then they said i can't withdraw via different method then i deposit hmmm,

now i asked to withdraw my initial deposit,they said they send it ,but then they removed more bonus(bonus+profits)from my account and left it on 0,i wanted to leave money to trade,

i really don't understand them after 25 emails back and forward.....

I do not understand what you meant by " ..and left it on 0..." . Do you mean that you want to withdraw all your capital and profit?

You can definitely withdraw your profit and capital either with the method you deposit or wired transfer. There is no limit on Wired Transfer because it is the most strict method of money transfer. I've withdrawn all my capital and profit via Wired Transfer. The fund took 4 working days to reach my bank account

As for bonus, you need to trade the qualifying lots, 1 standard lot to earn $1, AND in your MT4 statement, the bonus must be marked COMPLETED before you can withdraw that bonus.

If you withdrawing part of the profit, there should not be any bonus reduction. If you withdraw the capital and have not trade the required amount of lots, there will be reduction on the bonus.

I do not understand what you meant by " ..and left it on 0..." . Do you mean that you want to withdraw all your capital and profit?

You can definitely withdraw your profit and capital either with the method you deposit or wired transfer. There is no limit on Wired Transfer because it is the most strict method of money transfer. I've withdrawn all my capital and profit via Wired Transfer. The fund took 4 working days to reach my bank account

As for bonus, you need to trade the qualifying lots, 1 standard lot to earn $1, AND in your MT4 statement, the bonus must be marked COMPLETED before you can withdraw that bonus.

If you withdrawing part of the profit, there should not be any bonus reduction. If you withdraw the capital and have not trade the required amount of lots, there will be reduction on the bonus.

no,i didn't want to withdraw all my capital,i wanted to withdraw some of it and leave the rest for trading,

i understand really good how the bonus works,

i try to withdraw part of the profits and they removed the rest as a bonus reduction,more then the bonus,

the bonus was $85 and the bonus reduction was $230,

as for now my trdaing history is missing,but don't worry i saved it.

If you see the Forex Factory link that I've posted earlier, you can demand them to credit back the bonus if you are just withdrawing your profit.

It is stated in paragraph 3 of their terms and conditions. Quote that paragraph when asking for your bonus back.

Challenge them to show you which paragraph in the terms and conditions allowing them to reduce the amount greater than the bonus received.

Tell them that you will post your experience on all public forums like Forex Factory, Forex Peace Army, if they do not reply to you.

Good Luck.

• 3 weeks later...

these guys still disconnect me when there is good move (like this morning)

they say it's a problem of liquidity.... bah...

BTW: yesterday platform frozen and i could not close a trade to exit in BE or near to it... the fronzen story cost me about 20 pips of unecessary loose...

Edited by mograst

• 3 weeks later...

Yah i think they have been toying with my EA too. I have two micros with them and the same EA on both of them stated messing up and making erroneous orders during the time it is not even set to trade and the trade sizes were all jacked up. I lost all my gains for the month before i was able to pull out of it. I can see ONE EA maybe hicc-upping but not at the same time on two separate platforms and it only happening with THAT broker.

hello guys,

today at 12.15 GMT i was IN the market with a buy Plus set a buy order at breackout. Once the big move of over 75pips began I was in profit with around 60 pips on both orders, Hotforex just disconnected my MT4 platform for about 3 minutes the way i could not close my trades or even move my SL to trail the profit. Fortunately the move didn't goes down to much to take me out where i have trailed until they disconnected me, and i could close my orders still with gain...

Anyone else?

..... Hotforex, don't tell me you just reboot your servers....!!!

I was intentioned to open an good funded ECN account... Now i do not trust these guys anymore...

better go to dukascopy ... swiss is always better to put your money In, instead with those "HotDog" brokers...

• 1 month later...

Massive earnings for HotForex Affiliates and IBs

HotForex, the worldwide online forex and commodities broker, launch their updated Introducing Brokers (IB) and Affiliates program website HFAffiliates.com. This program can provide IBs and Affiliates with massive earnings potential, fast and reliable payments through the Affiliate’s method of choice and an updated back-end solution that allows for complete transparency in statistics and trend reports whilst also providing a wide variety of marketing tools for Affiliates to use in order to drive traffic to HotForex.

The HotForex IB and Forex Affiliates program allows organizations and individuals around the world to be remunerated for introducing new clients to them. They offer a total solution, from provision of the trading platforms to execution and settlement of transactions. With commissions up to 60% of net spread based on the volume traded by your clients and 25% earnings of the commission earned by all your subaffiliates when referring new partners to HotForex, you have the opportunity to increase your earnings vastly. An account manager is also appointed to each IB to help them develop their business, take care of the administrative responsibilities and to ensure that HotForex provide the highest levels of service. Additionally, you are offered access to updated and reliable statistics from the company and a selection of marketing tools presented to help you improve your web page.

For more information about the HotForex Affiliate program please go to http://www.hfaffiliates.com

Best Regards,

The HotForex Team

[email protected]

• 5 weeks later...

HotForex Scam - Live Proof

My hotforex issue (acc. # 54684) has been resolved.

I have received full account withdrawal at this April 17, 2012.

It took long one and half month for the resolution.

It wouldn't possible without your help and co-operation.

Thanks to all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Case post (please ignore)

Here is the myfxbook statement

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/oliveruk/hotforexscam/255865

Here is the mt4 terminal snapshot

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3526907/review/hotforx_scam.png

I deposited $178 and made around $1157 profit in 2 weeks.

While paying out time hotforex simply denied to give me any profit.

They have corrected the balance (excluded the whole account profit) by showing a fake withdrawal.

Hotforex has threaten me that they will block my initial deposit as well.

I was using a 100% scalping robot.

While withdrawal time they denied to pay me out.

Edited by GreenDrive
spelling mistaken solved

• 2 weeks later...

The Hotforex Olympics Contest: Experience the thrill of London Summer Olympics 2012

Enter our Forex Olympics Contest and participate in the chance of winning an exhilarating trip to London during Summer Olympics 2012. This summer, the capital of England will be the centre of the world’s attention as more than 10,000 athletes from 205 participating nations come together. The HotForex prize package provides the ultimate Olympic Experience for our traders. You could win 1 of 2 trips to the London Olympics simply by trading well with HotForex! Its that easy. Join the competition by simply opening and funding a HotForex account with at least $1,000 and the rest is up to you. The top 2 traders in terms of percentage gain between the period of 14th of March 2012 and 1st of June 2012 will win the HotForex Olympics grand prize.

Each trip is offered for 3 nights and includes flights for two people, excellent hotel accommodation in central London, daily breakfast, tickets to the Olympic and the generous amount of $1,000 for pocket money to experience London’s best shopping and top attractions! Enter the HotForex Olympics Competition today for a chance to experience the amazing Summer Olympic Events in London from August 2nd till August 5th!

• 2 months later...
Hotforex is my 3rd broker and was recommended by my best friend in forex trading, my previous two brokers are well known but really disappointed me in the stability and customer service, after i turned to hotforex, I feel much better. I'd not met up with big issues with this broker.

• 2 weeks later...

HotForex Broker

HotForex is a *********, fully regulated and licensed on-line forex and commodities broker. Offers various accounts,trading software and trading tools to trade Forex and Commodities for individuals, fund managers and institutional customers. Retail, IB and White Label Clients have the opportunity to access interbank spreads and liquidity via state of the art automated trading platforms.

Headquartered in Mauritius and supported by our ********* Customer Management Centre's, HotForex offers its clients an unparalleled trading experience with excellent multilingual support in an effort to provide its clients with every advantage possible in order to facilitate their trading activities.

The progressive and dynamic management team has many years of active trading experience across a number of platforms and markets. Through their own personal and corporate experiences they recognized that the traditional web based forex brokers would be placed under increased pressure due to their delays in trade executions, frequent system failures and ultimately poor customer service. This is what HotForex aims to rectify through high end technology products, low cost commissions and unrivaled customer service.

HotForex positioned itself as the forex broker of choice for traders *********, through its policy of providing the best possible trading conditions to its clients and allowing both scalpers and traders using expert advisors unrestricted access to its liquidity.

As a financial investment company, "Hot Forex" has a Category 1 Global Business License issued by the Financial Services Commission (FSC) of the Republic of Mauritius under the name of HF Markets Ltd.

Company No.:094286/GBL; Category 1 Global Business № C110008214 License.

"HF Markets Ltd" trading as “HotForex.com” is a tax resident in Mauritius,

tax registration, with their registered address at Ebene House, 3rd floor, 33 Cybercity,

Ebene, Mauritius.№27009163.

Best Commissions 60% - Up to $15 per lot

Refer a partner 25%

By referring new partners to HotForex, you immediately earn 25% of the commission earned by all your sub affiliates.

Auto-Rebate System

Partners can now pay their clients a rebate on demand! Attract more clients by directly paying them their rebates straight into their trading account with a click of a button or simply let the system do the work for you automatically. In other words after you receive the commissions into your affiliates account you can then automatically transfer any portion of that directly in your clients trading account.

Multi-Tier Affiliate Tracking Software with up to 5 Levels or Tiers

Extensive MT4 Reporting

HotForex now offers the most extensive reporting system than any other system out there. Partners can see in real time their referrals commission activity and generate any type of custom report on demand. Furthermore the partner can check the commissions on a per referral basis for any period selected. This is in line with our policy of total transparency.

Affiliate Manager Software

Take advantage of our affiliate software program and follow up on the activity of all your referred clients. Whether its tracking client activity, the best performing banners or simply monitoring the income being generated, our single point of reference makes it all available at a click of a mouse.

http://www.hfaffiliates.com/partners/ib.html

HotForex now offers U-Kash as a Deposit Method

HotForex is happy to announce the launch of an additional Deposit Method. Our clients will now be able to make cash deposits via U-Kash.

U-Kash is a handy wallet and is a great way to fund your account. U-Kash makes use of vouchers, making this method similar to using actual, physical money.

Some additional benefits of U-Kash are:

U-Kash is a pay-as-you-go/prepaid web wallet that allows for better fund management and allocation

No bank account is required in order to have a U-Kash account

U-Kash requests no personal details or financial information to use

In order to view the full scale of all the deposit options that HotForex offers please go to:

http://www.hotforex.com/en/deposit-withdraw/deposit-options.html

HotForex now offers Higher Leverage

HotForex is pleased to announce that it has increased the maximum leverage on Micro Accounts from 1:500 to 1:1000 and on Premium and Islamic accounts from 1:300 to 1:400.

HotForex constantly improves its trading conditions keeping pace with the latest developments and staying true to its mission to provide its clients with the widest opportunities for trading under one broker. Due to software and technical solutions update the Company expanded its clients’ earning opportunities by increasing the maximum leverage from 1:500 up to 1:1000 Micro Accounts, and from 1:300 up to 1:400 for Premium and Islamic Accounts.

HotForex aspires to offer its clients the best services on the market to provide unlimited trading opportunities.The Company has the widest choice of trading options, account types, markets and tools – all on the basis of supreme execution and client-oriented approach.

*Leverage Risk

High leverage may multiply both profits and losses

http://www.hotforex.com/en/about-us/company-news.html

. Tight Spreads from 0.6 pip

. Flexible Leverage up to 1:1000

. Trade Forex, Indices, Commodities, Equity CFD's

. Multiple Platforms access with one set of logins

. State of the Art traders Room

. 24 hour Support and Personal Account Managers

. Flexible Bonuses 50% on every deposit

. Free education video courses

. Security of funds

. Segregated Accounts

. Regulated by the FSC

. Free Trade Signals

. Fast account approval

. PAMM services

. Trading contests

. Hotforex blog

. Expert advisors enabled

HotForex now offers the MT4 platform to Mac users

The MetaTrader4 is already widely recognized and used for PC/Windows systems and now it is also compatible with Mac, allowing users to access its simplified analysis, 50 built-in indicators as well as other useful tools.

Therefore HotForex is pleased to announce the availability of its MT4 Platform for the Mac-operating system – A custom-built platform giving FX traders the power to trade the world renown MetaTrader 4 (MT4) on any Mac computer.

Mac users simply need to go to the following page and follow the simple on screen instructions.

http://www.hotforex.com/en/mt4-terminal/mt4-on-mac.html

This is something that many of our customers have been asking for so we are thrilled to be in a position to be able to offer it.

HOTFOREX AWARDED BEST FX ONLINE BROKER 2012

HotForex is honoured to announce that it has been awarded the title ”Best FX Online Broker 2012′‘ by one of the worlds highly sought after financial magazines, The New Europe Magazine. Having previously been awarded ”Best Online Broker in Asia 2012” this honour accredited to HotForex by the award committee of ‘The New Europe’ acknowledges the continual growth HotForex strives towards.

This award exemplifies the constant high level of service provided by HotForex from the initial interaction with the client to the execution of their final order. This hugely appreciated accreditation received by HotForex wouldn’t have been possible without the continued loyal support of both our clients and our affiliates. The company will continually advance the service provided to customers to the next levels.

For more details please go to:http://www.hotforex.com/en/about-us/awards.html

HF Markets Ltd. (HotForex) is now a member of the GBOT Exchange

HF Markets Ltd. (HotForex) is excited to announce that is now is a proud member of the Global Board of Trade Ltd. (GBOT) exchange.

GBOT is licensed by the Financial Services Commission (FSC), the first multi-asset exchange from Mauritius, for initiating derivatives trading in commodities and currencies. GBOT is promoted by the Financial Technologies Group, a global leader in setting up and operating tech centric next generation exchanges in the emerging but fast growing economies from Africa to Asia and Middle East to South East Asia. The Group operates one of the largest exchange network comprising 10 exchanges and 5 ecosystem ventures which address upstream and downstream opportunities around exchanges, including clearing, depository, information vending, and payment gateway among others.

http://blog.hotforex.com/hf-markets-ltd-hotforex-is-now-a-member-of-the-gbot-exchange/

HotForex Announces the HotForex ZULU – Forex Account

HotForex is glad to announce the expansion of the account types offered by adding the HotForex Zulu – forex account. Our Traders can now use ZuluTrade to bridge the gap between valuable information in money markets and trade execution, by converting the advice of professional and talented traders globally to an executed trade rapidly and automatically into their HotForex Zulu account.

Find out more :http://www.hotforex.com/en/account-types/autotrading.html

HOTFOREX RELEASES A STATE OF THE ART ECONOMIC CALENDAR

HotForex has launched a new state of the art economic calendar.

The Economic Calendar is helping our traders keep their fingers on the market pulse with a free economic calendar of forthcoming financial announcements.

HotForex was voted 2012′s ‘Best Broker in Asia’ for traders by World Finance and has been awarded numerous other industry awards. The company hosts a range of tools and tutorials to help traders take full advantage of the opportunities offered by forex trading. This educational output includes a free forex demo account and videos demonstrating trading, charting and risk management.

Visit the Economic Calendar at http://www.hotforex.com/en/forex/economical-calendar.html where our forex traders can see any scheduled events or announcements which may affect their currency trading in advance.

http://blog.hotforex.com/hotforex-releases-a-state-of-the-art-economic-calend/

HOTFOREX RELEASES NEW ANALYTICAL TOOL

We would like to inform you of our latest analytics release, the HotForex Traders Board.

The Traders Board is a page that can be used to gauge the general trading sentiment of all HotForex clients and can be used to supplement your trading analysis.

More specifically, the Traders Board shows the biggest currency movers of the day, the aggregate currency positioning of all of the HotForex Traders as well as the volume positioning on a per currency basis. In addition quick access is provided to breaking news as well as the economic calendar.

The HotForex Traders Board can be found under the Trading Products category on our homepage.

HotForex will continue providing innovative trading tools to our clients in an effort to assist in their trading activities and enable higher profitability.

http://blog.hotforex.com/hotforex-releases-new-analytical-tool/

Publish ' Your Articles'

HotForex now offers traders a recognised and respected blog in which to submit work and receive published recognition. This global blog gives traders the opportunity to share knowledge and opinions in the forms of articles with a global audience whilst also receiving published recognition for their time and effort. In addition to your submitted article you may wish to provide a photo or short biography to accompany your work for publishing.

There are a diverse range of topic areas in which you can submit articles to, these are:

1) Introduction to Forex.

2) Forex Technical Analysis.

3) Forex Fundamental Analysis.

4) Forex Money Management.

5) Forex Trading Psychology

6) Forex General Tips.

Article Guidelines:

1)Must be original work or own copyright.

2) Correct grammar and formatting.

3) Maximum 1000 word limit.

4) Articles that do not pass editorial standards will not be published.

HotForex reserves the right to reject any submitted work. You can submit your articles to [email protected]

• 3 weeks later...

The HotForex ‘Virtual to Real’ DEMO Contest

Just got an email from hotforex about a demo contest, I never tried any demo contest before, though I do have a live account with hotforex, is there any thing i should look out for in joining a demo contest?

any input would be highly appreciated thanks guys..

Just got an email from hotforex about a demo contest, I never tried any demo contest before, though I do have a live account with hotforex, is there any thing i should look out for in joining a demo contest?

any input would be highly appreciated thanks guys..

Can you please share some more details about it because I am not familiar with Hotforex

Hey, guys, I got the email earlier too, and register for the demo contest too.

you can check more details on http://www.hotforex.com/demo_contest/

maligno, don't be afraid, it's easy, actually i think it's a good contest since there will be several rounds and each round last for one month. i think it's really good, not only for newbies but also for other traders too.