Put Your UNEDUCATED Decompiled MQ4 File Here - I Will Give It A Good EDUCATION 4 You!

craven

Please include DLLs and .mqh library files.

In may cases, the DLLs are not necessary, as they are usually added to protect the files from being used by anyone other than the original purchaser.

However, there are instances where the DLLs are necessary in order to calculate the internal mathematical equations of the indicator or EA.

To save time, please include everything. If the DLL callouts are for security measures only, they will be removed and you will be able to run the indicator or EA WITHOUT ANY DLLs.

I will do my best to work as fast as possible. Hopefully, I will be able to keep everyone happy.

Let the games begin! ;)

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, let me take a look at it now.

Thanks Craven, I am a bit new to this uploading etc so your patience is appreciated.

I have put all the files both compiled and decompiled into the .rar file,

thanks again, flyaamfx

Most of it is finished, need to debug it tomorrow when the markets reopen.

I will post it here as soon as I am finished testing it in a production environment. :)

Thanks Craven,

This really is a great system, selling for 1000 USD I can't wait to try it out.

Thanks again flyaamfx

This is very heavy coding for a range bar indicator.

I have an alternative that works excellent.

Download the expert from the link(s) below:

mir [ dot ] cr/MIEQXZSQ
mir [ dot ] cr/PMVFX6CU

[1] Place the expert in your MT4/experts/ folder.

[2] Place the expert in your MT4/experts/scripts/ folder as well.

[3] Open a M1 chart of your favorite currency pair.

[4] Attach the expert to your M1 chart from either your experts or scripts folder.

[5] Go to 'Open Offline' from the 'File' menu.

[6] Find the currency pair that you attached the expert to followed by M8 time frame.

You can adjust the range of the bars by changing the 'BarsRange' value. You can change the 'TimeFrame' of the OffLine chart if you would prefer to use your own settings. In this case, make sure you DO NOT set it to a time frame that already exists in the MT4 platform, i.e., DO NOT set it to 15, as M15 charts already exist in the platform. If the chart is not showing enough bars, set the 'MaxBars' to a higer value. Change the 'ShowGaps' value to FALSE if you require smoother price charts. In actuality, prices GAP all the time, so I highly recommend you leave this setting as is. 'RescaleFor5DigitsBroker' is set to TRUE, if you are on a 4DigitsBroker, please change this to FALSE.

As per running it as an expert or script, well, I will leave that up to everyone to experiment and figure out on their own.

Here is a hint: if you plan on running it as an expert over the weekend when the markets are closed, you will need the MT4T1CK3R to feed you tick data.

You can get that from the link below:

indo-investasi [ dot ] com/showthread.php/9790-MT4T1CK3R-Sends-continuous-tick-data-to-MT4

I'm sure this is a better solution to what you were looking for.

As always, enjoy! ;)

Hello Craven,

I have range bar plugin, it is the indicator. I have decompile it, its included in the indicators folder. Would be very grateful, if you could have a look at it. Looks like finally proper range bar plugin for mt4...

http://www.4shared.com/file/0WXwn5yn/experts.html

Best regards.

Carl

Thanks for reply Craven, always appreciate your effort...i got those already, its c0nst@nt range bars plugin. You are correct, for basic view, its ok..

Unfortunatelly, it makes little gaps between candles, so in time, comparing to "real" range bars from other platforms, its alters chart a bit, alters indicators little bit, etc....thats why i asked you to educate this plugin, to try if it gives more precise results.

Do you think it would be possible to educated it?

All the best,

Carl

It has to GAP, otherwise it doesn't know where to close the bar.

There is a way to give it a fraction of a pip GAP.

[1] Set the 'RescaleFor5DigitsBroker' to FALSE.

[2] Set the 'BarsRange' i.e., for 10 pip range to 100 (add a ZERO onto the range).

If you set it up like this, it will open a new bar on the next fractional pip. You need a 5 digit broker in order to use it like this.

As per your request, let me upload your EDUCATED indicator to one of my favorite sites. ;)

Thanks for reply Craven, always appreciate your effort...i got those already, its c0nst@nt range bars plugin. You are correct, for basic view, its ok..

Unfortunatelly, it makes little gaps between candles, so in time, comparing to "real" range bars from other platforms, its alters chart a bit, alters indicators little bit, etc....thats why i asked you to educate this plugin, to try if it gives more precise results.

All the best,

Carl

Educated

Links:

mir [ dot ] cr/1MHXUS3K
mir [ dot ] cr/0DMD8IMZ

I don't want to get into a discussion about what I believe a range bar to be. I don't want this thread to get out of control. So, we'll just leave it at that.

I have removed the restrictions on the indicator. I hope the indicator works as you desire. Please let me know if you have any problems with it.

Thanks for waiting! ;)

All the best,

Carl

I have been toying with this for some time now.

It's reading data from the DLL, so I can not backtest it.

I will have to wait until the markets reopen in order to test it.

craven please educate this indicator if possible..thanks in advanced ..
http://www.easy-share.com/1912553426/NCS.zip

:-) Thanks Craven, you are hero...i know what you are talking about, the result is definately NOT the range bars...not sure why....

This is source of the indicator... http://www [dot] the-forex-strategy [dot] com/index.php

This is youtube explanation... http://www "dot" youtube "dot" com/watch?v=IjsNAj7XCSw

The author released bugged demo version, or there is some more protection...do you have any idea Craven? Sorry for bothering...

Carl

You're very welcome, Sweetheart! Glad I could help!! ;)

Craven sorry, i was playing with the educated indicator, so i missed your explanation. The GAP issue is solved, i cant thank you enough! God bless you, and may pips be with you, hopefully with 10 standard lots at least!!! :-)