TR@D3BU1LD3R CL@551C v1.5 - JUST PURCHASED - Includes Manuals + All Templates

craven

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right ... mine is dead too ... right after having spent the best part of yesterday playing with it ... kinda bummed cause I found the EURUSD swing M! template quite good if you filtered it with MACD 5 34 5 ....

well ... I'd be grateful if there was a way to make it work again ...

Thanks !

Hi, where can I get the "EURUSD Swing M! template" that you mentioned? Would appreciate if you could upload the template and any custom indicators needed to mediafire and post the link. Thanks.

Educated mq4

Here is the educated mq4 fixed. Disabled expiration date in the code.hxxp://www.mediafire.com/file/22z37pjxkk0lc3p/TradeBuilder%20-%20Classic.mq4

This is only the mq4. you will have to get the other indicators used in system from the original download link.

First of all I would like to say you are very welcome to the 4 people who have said thanks as of this edit. For those who have downloaded this educated mq4 and have not said thanks I ask why not? Are you so lazy that you cant click the thanks button or just thoughtless of the time that was spent on this indicator. At the time of this edit there were 30 downloads and only 4 people thoughtful enough to say thanks..I don't mean to speak for others on this forum that work very hard to bring these systems and indicators to everyone for FREE, but come on guys say thanks to them for their hard work. I little appreciation goes along way...

Now I will step down off my soap box. thanks for listening.

Edited by Mr4x

• 3 weeks later...

hxxp://www.mediafire.com/file/22z37pjxkk0lc3p/TradeBuilder%20-%20Classic.mq4

Hi Mr4x, I cannot get the above url to work. Firefox and Explorer don't recognise a url beginning 'hxxp'. I've tried 'http' but no luck. I would really like to fix the TBC Craven very kindly made available. Any solution?

Thanks a lot in advance.

PS I'm new to this forum and haven't managed to locate the 'Thanks' button in order to thank you and Craven officially.

Mr4x. I really appreciate your efforts and the upload. For some strange reason ... in Firefox 3.6.12 the "Thanks Button" does not appear. I also use "No Script" so that could be a factor even though I have explicitly allowed all scripts to run on this forum.

I would be remiss if I didn't thank Craven not just for starting the thread and posting, but making me aware of Marko's website and his work.

I'll be sure to give him some support after I play around with the materials uploaded here.

Edited by write2kc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Mr4x,

Have downloaded all the components of the system and placed them in the right folders....also replaced the older Trade builder mq4 indicator with the one you have uploaded...now I do see the strategies that I have nebaled but for some reason donot see any signal arrows,... could you please tell me where I am going wrong...and yep I have added thanks...will add one more in case you are able to solve tis issue for me....

For that matter ...i will add thanks to the first member who helps me fix this issue..thanks

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...