Forex Cash Bot

vinnie

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I registered on customer area and wrote the e-mail on "ultimo" version without success.

I did as you mentioned with "ultimo" version shared before, but it shows:

2010.11.05 18:04:10 forexcashbotultimo_edu EURUSD,H1: expert stopped

2010.11.05 18:04:10 forexcashbotultimo_edu EURUSD,H1: cannot load library 'forexcashbotultimo.dll' (error 126)

Did you run it with any success?

I registered on customer area and wrote the e-mail on "ultimo" version without success.

I did as you mentioned with "ultimo" version shared before, but it shows:

2010.11.05 18:04:10 forexcashbotultimo_edu EURUSD,H1: expert stopped

2010.11.05 18:04:10 forexcashbotultimo_edu EURUSD,H1: cannot load library 'forexcashbotultimo.dll' (error 126)

Did you run it with any success?

First, to answer other queries, no, I will not post backtests.

Backtests are only useful to demonstrate that the EA is operating correctly, and even they are specific to your broker.

If you don't understand how MT interpolates ("makes up") data then you need to.

How many times have you been fooled by backtests already?

Yes, mine works.

My first quess would be that you don't have the 'forexcashbotultimo.dll' loaded and/or you don't have dll calls clicked on, but I'm not an expert.

It's $29 with a 60 day refund. What is the big deal?

First, to answer other queries, no, I will not post backtests.

Backtests are only useful to demonstrate that the EA is operating correctly, and even they are specific to your broker.

If you don't understand how MT interpolates ("makes up") data then you need to.

How many times have you been fooled by backtests already?

Yes,

most tests are done with metaquotes historical data, so no matter which broker you are using they will be the same.

interpolated 1 minute data can be an issue sometimes, that is why birt's dukascopy data is a fantastic tool to test on.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

most tests are done with metaquotes historical data, so no matter which broker you are using they will be the same.

interpolated 1 minute data can be an issue sometimes, that is why birt's dukascopy data is a fantastic tool to test on.

Well, yes and no.. this assumes you purge all your history files and download quality data, usually from Alpari. I think a lot of folks who backtest don't do this.

If this is not done you'll get a mix of your broker's data and historical data, the source of which is really unknown, which skews the backtest especially in the short term.

The opposite holds true when you begin to run a new EA; you need to force the broker's data into each TF chart of the pair you're using so that the EA isn't calculating indicator values from mixed data.

Friday 5th November 2010 I bought EA FCB and was transfer $29, but I have not been able to get the EA ... I've asked the customer support but no response ... .. is it a SCAM?

It took over 24 hours for the vendor to register my copy for use. My emails were ignored.

My forward testing shows bad results, I'm returning it.

Dear Conglo,nothing connected to my request about reverse engineered version in post number 42.

???

My post #45 is using the file posted in #42.

Maybe there's some confusion about the word "reverse"..

The file in post #42 has been reverse engineered to operate as the original only without the DLL. If you look at the file it's quite a piece of work.

I'm taking that one and then reversing the buy and sell signals.

Performance of the original version continues to deteriorate. I suspect the results the vendor posted are phony.

Edited by conglo

Well, yes and no.. this assumes you purge all your history files and download quality data, usually from Alpari. I think a lot of folks who backtest don't do this.

If this is not done you'll get a mix of your broker's data and historical data, the source of which is really unknown, which skews the backtest especially in the short term.

The opposite holds true when you begin to run a new EA; you need to force the broker's data into each TF chart of the pair you're using so that the EA isn't calculating indicator values from mixed data.

You do not download data from Alpari, you download Metaquotes data.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician