SpeedWealthBiz or SWB Trend Trading Strategy

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Is there any method, script, EA or indicator to avoid the change of last history data, e.g. in my History Data Center the last EURUSD is 2002 Dec 10, I want to avoid any new import of history data older then this date. It would be ideal if the method can one shot auto clean up the history of 20 currency pairs up to our desired date but the date of each currency pair is different in both daily and Weekly TF. This case always happen when we accidentally shifted our chart further behind, consequently the older history data will auto download into our history data bank.

Thanks in advance

regards

R

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men/women to do nothing. Sharing is caring

Hi Cubicrey,

I'm new here. Would you plz tell me how you get your signals? the chart? Can u share your system or indicator here plz.. thanks..

Hi,

Is there any method, script, EA or indicator to avoid the change of last history data, e.g. in my History Data Center the last EURUSD is 2002 Dec 10, I want to avoid any new import of history data older then this date. It would be ideal if the method can one shot auto clean up the history of 20 currency pairs up to our desired date but the date of each currency pair is different in both daily and Weekly TF. This case always happen when we accidentally shifted our chart further behind, consequently the older history data will auto download into our history data bank.

Thanks in advance

regards

R

Is it worth it? Is it profitable?? please help..

It's only profitable in a long run therefore, not suitable for full time trader. This system is normally treated as an investment strategy like unit trust. Don't expect to make tonnes of money over a short period of time. It never happens.

Here some fact about the system....

1. This is a trend following system.

2. You only need to spend about 15 - 30 minutes daily at 0000GMT to check the market.

3. It's a investment strategy that tries to take advantage of long-term moves that seem to play out in various markets.

4. Traders who employ this strategy do not aim to forecast or predict specific price levels; they simply jump on the trend and ride it until the end.

5. Since risk=reward, trend trading gives you less returns in a year compared to day trading or swing trading.

Last of all, trend traders are next to investors in terms of risk taking and trade planning methodology.

hi Master CubicRey,

Thanks for posting the signals for the 20 pairs daily.

May I confirm with you that GrandMaster Loo lowered (trail) his Stop Loss for EURUSD at least 2 daily bricks away? Not cover in the manual.

Thanks.

Hi JasonKwok,

YES, the SL is always 250pips from the confirmed Renko level.

Cheers,

R

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men/women to do nothing. Sharing is caring

It's already past noon here in HK and GrandMaster still have not update his blog. Taking vacation?

Or, our CubicRey is doing a better job to alert us on the 20 pairs. ;-)

Thanks Cubicrey!

They r hiding into their shell now Last reported 6000+ pips gain in their facebook, almost all disappeared again..

Edited by cubicrey