• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

No action on the coming Sunday

http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu24/cubicrey/2011Jan01.png

Cheers

R

Correction: GBPUSD shall be closed 50% on Sunday and shall highlighted with color on my list.

Edited by cubicrey
All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men/women to do nothing. Sharing is caring

HI,

For those who read through all my posts on this thread, could you kindly comment on this info given by S W B's Blog.

What is your answer?

A. Wow, Amazing!! it is a pure GOLD or Holy Grail

B. Damn! I shall follow this fantastic system early

C. It is a real thing! they never lie because they never fail to post their result on their blog

D. It is too good to be true..not sure it is real or not. difficult to believe...

E. It is a solid evidence to prove that they r playing a thirty tricks and misled the public..why....................

Those who choose the answer A to D, can choose to do nothing or read again all my posts carefully. All the answers can be found in this thread.

Those who choose the answer E, kindly leave your comments and tell us what you found from the image attached.

http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu24/cubicrey/ROIfor2010.png

Cheers

R

Edited by cubicrey
All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men/women to do nothing. Sharing is caring

Hi,

Today probably no action, pls confirm after 00:00 GMT+0

http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu24/cubicrey/2011Jan04.png

Cheers

R

Update: EURJPY's MACD crossed up---No action as it already closed 50% dated 10Dec2010.

Edited by cubicrey

HI,

For those who read through all my posts on this thread, could you kindly comment on this info given by S W B's Blog.

What is your answer?

A. Wow, Amazing!! it is a pure GOLD or Holy Grail

B. Damn! I shall follow this fantastic system early

C. It is a real thing! they never lie because they never fail to post their result on their blog

D. It is too good to be true..not sure it is real or not. difficult to believe...

E. It is a solid evidence to prove that they r playing a thirty tricks and misled the public..why....................

Those who choose the answer A to D, can choose to do nothing or read again all my posts carefully. All the answers can be found in this thread.

Those who choose the answer E, kindly leave your comments and tell us what you found from the image attached.

Cheers

R

In order to earn $44K with 4400 pips, a capital of 25K and trading the 5 major pairs , they need to trade with 1 standard lot per $5K for each pair. The max SL for each trade is about 375pips which is about $3750 for 1 standard lot size. For each trade, they will be risking 75% of the $5K! They would have blown their account several times throughout the year.

M.Loo is BS.

A more realistic return will be $4K on the capital of 25K. Taking a risk of 7.5% for each trade and annual return of 16%. What they published on the blog is just another marketing hype.

Edited by JasonKwok

JasonKwok,

U r brilliant!!!! if u refer back to my post #209, the max loss trade could go to 471pips and even more for the more volatile currency pairs....I am arranging to send u a present (indicators) by this weekend.

Cheers

R

Hi,

Today Possible action,, pls check and confirmed after 00:00 GMT+0

EUR/NZD: Daily Renko=Up MACD=Down Action=S/A

Cheers

R

Update: No Action today.....EUR/NZD Daily candle closed below RSL=1.7217 after 00:00

http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu24/cubicrey/2011Jan13.png

Edited by cubicrey