SpeedWealthBiz or SWB Trend Trading Strategy

Hello Friends from Singapore,

There is a company called S W B (Sp33d Wea1th biz.com) teaching the fx in Singapore. Do you know how much they charge ?

=============================================================================================

HI,

For those who read through all my posts on this thread, could you kindly comment on this info given by S W B's Blog.

What is your answer?

A. Wow, Amazing!! it is a pure GOLD or Holy Grail

B. Damn! I shall follow this fantastic system early

C. It is a real thing! they never lie because they never fail to post their result on their blog

D. It is too good to be true..not sure it is real or not. difficult to believe...

E. It is a solid evidence to prove that they r playing a thirty tricks and misled the public..why....................

Those who choose the answer A to D, can choose to do nothing or read again all my posts carefully. All the answers can be found in this thread.

Those who choose the answer E, kindly leave your comments and tell us what you found from the image attached.

http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu24/cubicrey/ROIfor2010.png

Cheers

R

=====================================================================

Some interesting findings from my friend...what a shame SWB.

sit back and enjoy

http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu24/cubicrey/Liar_evidence05_edited.png

http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu24/cubicrey/Liar_evidence03_edited.png

http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu24/cubicrey/Liar_evidence01.png

http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu24/cubicrey/Liar_evidence02.png

http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu24/cubicrey/Liar_evidence04_edited.png

http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu24/cubicrey/Liar_evidence06_edited.png

Edited by cubicrey
All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men/women to do nothing. Sharing is caring

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Jason,

Now they have chamber in HK as well.

yes you r right their HQ is in KL. In Mly they charge 4,800 per student, after the class who wanna attend their refreshment class due to any reasons will have to pay 100 per session/class/day.

In HK I think the course will cost you HK16,000 per head..........

Edited by cubicrey
All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men/women to do nothing. Sharing is caring

Hi Jason,

Now they have chamber in HK as well.

yes you r right their HQ is in KL. In Mly they charge 4,800 per student, after the class who wanna attend their refreshment class due to any reasons will have to pay 100 per session/class/day.

In HK I think the course will cost you HK16,000 per head..........

It's just another trading school that is selling their breakout strategy and hopefully ride the trend after the breakout.

Not sure where their HK chapter is located but it's introductory online seminar is not appealing to me. Just another course seller with emphasis on trading psychology and MM. They used their participation in charity or social works to attract students. If we are serious about doing charity and social work, we normally keep low profile about our good deeds and not making use of them to gain some popularity.

just curious why are all the fx course so expensive in singapore? the trainer has no particular track record especiallu trading success history, even if they say there is there no statement to proof and so on.. even those few that wrote books in singapore has no proof too... they wealth may jolly well from other forms of income...

just curious why are all the fx course so expensive in singapore? the trainer has no particular track record especiallu trading success history, even if they say there is there no statement to proof and so on.. even those few that wrote books in singapore has no proof too... they wealth may jolly well from other forms of income...

hi James,

The course fee is in RM, Malaysian Ringgit. Like other course seller, their main income is from the course fee the student paid. It's a risk free income. If they are good traders, they would be earning more from trading than collecting school fees. Otherwise, they should be conducting the course free of charge or at a nominal fee to cover the expenses.

If you have watched their two videos from links on their facebook, you should be able to make some calculated guess that they are trading on the Daily D1 chart which only need to monitor once a day when the candle (bar) closed. That is why they claimed that using their system, we need only 15 minutes a day to trade. Trading on D1 chart, we could ignore all the economic news as they are less likely to affect the SL and TP on D1 chart.

Though I'm not residing in Singapore, if you have the chance, try to attend talks or seminars conducted by DBFx. When Deutsche Bank first launched their DBFx platform in Hong Kong for retail clients, they have this seminar where their Head of FX dealing desk share his daily routine and his insight on becoming a full time trader. We really benefit from that seminar though we did not open trading account with them.

Personally, the best coach, to learn FX trading from, will be the existing FX traders with the Banks.

Hi ,

Here is the up-to-date result...it is not great.... but the system only use 15min or less per day..

http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu24/cubicrey/Snapxx.png

Edited by cubicrey

Hi ,

Here is the up-to-date result...it is not great.... but the system only use 15min or less per day..

http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu24/cubicrey/Snap1-1aa.png

Not a bad system, saw a return of 20% for the period of two months. Good for those who has day job to keep.

Are you one of their students?

Edited by cubicrey

HI,

Many, especially the new and loser will be deceived by the trading account statement which I posted. Any trader can selectively grab data from a winning streak and show you only that data to impress you into thinking that they are a highly successful trader, but that is dishonest and unethical (these are what they are doing now). Please go back and check their facebook, why they keep hiding the "balance" and "equity"--- they only show the winning trades and hide all the losing trades inside their underwear.

I did not attend their course but my friend did and she is kind to share with me.

This is certainly not a holy grail, you can not become rich within day, week or months. You can not use it trading for a living, but it could possible to amass the wealth gradually If and only if you could act consistently everyday, it is possible to create an EA and become your fund manager as It is fully mechanical.

I can not show you the performance of previous year as I jz started testing it few months back, it incur drawdown for months not more than 20%, and this month the equity slowly come back to initial deposit figure. HA HA are you still interested?

cheers

R

Edited by cubicrey

Please be wary of seminars and courses by these so-called experts. I was a stockbroker before this and there was a course offered by a top trader in town and out of curiosity me and a few colleagues went. OMG! The guy made hefty claims that he worked for this broking house and that broking house, waffle a lot of crap (obviously he didn't know we were stockbrokers :) ) He was trying to flog off some 'learn to trade the bull run' course at a very high price.

We then started our Q&A and we really gave it to him and questioned him and he was panicking and sweating, fumbling with answers and mumbling. If there was a hole, he would have crawled inside :)

Just be careful with your hard-earned money guys and gals. There are a lot of 'experts' out there with big claims but are really nothing but fast-talking salesmen and dare I say, conman. Honestly if I were a good trader and make tons, why the heck would I want to be giving seminars and courses? Think about it.

Not that I'm selfish, but that is how it is. I made a lot of money for my clients. And I am not about to teach courses on how to do it. That's madness. What I would do in the future is take on some apprentices and teach them and they in turn have to pass it on. If you have to pay for the courses, you'd probably not be trading profitably now and in the future. The only person that is going to profit and make lots is the person offering the courses, who probably doesn't know left from right.

hi Hedgehog,

We share the same thoughts.

These schools, so-called Forex Gurus, never want to show their trading journal in the form of verified statement. They just published their wins and there is no way to know if the trade has been taken or was it on the hindsight.

The best person to learn trading is from existing traders in the Banks. But they could not teach us as they will be revealing the strategies used by the Banks. That is why we have people claiming they were previously from some big securities house to gain the credibility. Though they were from brokerage company, their role in that company might not be dealing with trading. ;-) They may be the marketing people who find ways to attract new client to open account with them and to trade through them. Yea, that's the same skills needed to start a Forex coaching school.

We wanted to have a look at the indicator just for curiosity. Definitely not willing to pay RM4600 for it.

Edited by JasonKwok

By the way I am your poor cousin from Malaysia :)

Oh, and if that course you guys are talking about came out of Malaysia, I'd probably discount it 101% :)

Go here and you'll learn much more. Trust me.

http://www.dbfx.com/forex-resources/seminars-and-webinars

Malaysia is a rich country, you guys have the natural resources and most importantly the petrol money...:-)

..and many people from Hong Kong is buying properties in Penang...

Malaysia is a rich country, you guys have the natural resources and most importantly the petrol money...:-)

..and many people from Hong Kong is buying properties in Penang...

Alas, the government is incompetent and has squandered away a lot of money.... Penang is under the opposition and they are doing much better, balancing the books and cutting unnecessary spending which has helped the state prosper.

Under the current ruling government, we hope that good changes will take place. I think even Jim Rogers has given his vote of confidence, so I am hoping to see changes for the better.

hi Hedgehog,

We share the same thoughts.

These schools, so-called Forex Gurus, never want to show their trading journal in the form of verified statement. They just published their wins and there is no way to know if the trade has been taken or was it on the hindsight.

The best person to learn trading is from existing traders in the Banks. But they could not teach us as they will be revealing the strategies used by the Banks. That is why we have people claiming they were previously from some big securities house to gain the credibility. Though they were from brokerage company, their role in that company might not be dealing with trading. ;-) They may be the marketing people who find ways to attract new client to open account with them and to trade through them. Yea, that's the same skills needed to start a Forex coaching school.

We wanted to have a look at the indicator just for curiosity. Definitely not willing to pay RM4600 for it.

It is not even worth 0.046 cents.

Jason, banks as an institution trades very differently than from asset managers, CTA, funds, etc. Banks trade in FX with no spread, and that in itself is a huge advantage. Further to that they have an insight into demand and supply, so they have support and resistance levels we can only dream of!!! I have many associates who are bank FX traders, so I know. I've been to the trading floor numerous times.

We as private traders must think like private traders and not like banks. There is no way we can trade like banks. They can lose hundreds of thousands an hour and make the same whereas we cannot.

To me, no indicator is worth any money at all because up to a point it will break down. You'll need a better plan than that to be successful in trading. Traders in banks don't use any special indicators, maybe customized, but they use S&R, RSI, MACD, MA. Nothing exciting. The only thing they have is lots of time, money and resources.

HI ,

The signals given by M.L00 in his blogsite is generated by only one indicator in TF D1.

The indicator is available free here :)

ind setting: 125 pips (4 decimal broker); 1250 (5 decimal broker).

trading signal:

he is using IBFX, GMT+0.

blue color brick is buy

red color brick is sell

when new brick appear wait for confirmation at 00:00 (GMT+0), that meant if the new brick appear continuously after 00:00, the brick will be permanently printed on the chart

in trend continuation, every increment of 125 pips will generate 1 no. of brick.

in trend reverse, it need 250 pips to generate opposite color of brick.

if trend reverse confirmed after 00:00, close your previous trade and open a new trade with the same direction of the brick color (blue go long, red go short).

it looks super simple but how many could act it flawlessly for long run. hihi...who can help to make an EA? :)

cheers

R